Reminisce and Recently

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

Previously on Chapter 10

SYDid Hara tell you about there’s one guy from Seoul University ask her to go out? They met when Hara helps his teacher than being snatched. He looks wayyyyy innocent and a llloooooooooottttttttt more cuter than you. Exactly, like her ideal type and…

“NOONA! CAN WE GO TO LOTTE WORLD TOMORROW? I GOT FREE TICKETS FOR TWO.”

Seungyeon in the other line – ‘ Hehehehe, it’s working even I lied a little’-

 

 

 

Hara and Minho is now at Lotte World. They spent time together and had fun like there was no tomorrow because this time they came without Siwon and JungAh. Of course with Sooyoung too but she was off to nowhere with Hyunseng. Seungyeon can’t follow them because she mentioned she is the only one without namja beside her. What a lame excuse but there’s intention behind it.

 Last time they come here during summer break with their family 2 years ago. During that time, everyone was looking at them. They look like a perfect family. Handsome and good looking father, lovely and sporting mother, and lucky kids playing together...what a family people said.

 

Flashback

“NOOO…andwae~~ Mom… I don’t want to ride that thing”Someone whining over to the mother and keep persuades her to cancel the ride. But seem failed because the rest already agree to rides together.

“Such a baby… Appa, just leave him alone palli! It will off soon~~ Hara come on…”

“Haish this kids…hey hey kiddos people looking at us and YOU! You’re big enough and it you know to be afraid of roller coaster! You’re man man!!! Fear is NO NO in a man’s vocab! Honey, just drag him in don’t listen to him.”

Guess what? Who keep whining? Yes guys, clever. It was Minho. The less patient girl is none other than Sooyoung. The father which is Siwon, can’t stand his own chicken-out son.

“Ahh, Minho… why don’t you give it a try. Just this once, it’ll turn out well after you rode that.”JungAh try to convincing the almost-tears-up boy.

“Mom, can you stay here with me~~please…”

“YAH CHOI MINHO!”

Sooyoung, Hara and Siwon shouted at Minho. JungAh just smile and bring along Minho to sit with her at the nearest bench from the roller coaster port.

So, soon after that they settled down in a family café and full their stomach in not so peaceful moment for Siwon. Hara keep teasing Minho of his fear and Minho shot back. Sooyoung chat with JungAh about the latest releasing of new branded stuff. Siwon felt left out.

‘Without nobody know, at the same time they’re having fun and ate together, there are two boys at somewhere place holding hand together and watching other family eating at a restaurant with a sad expressionin their face’

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Noona, here.”Minho shoved an ice cream to Hara. He looked nervous before Hara took it and stretch his head when Hara the ice cream.

‘Uhh… if it didn’t turn out well, I swear I’ll kill that Seungyeon noona’

“Seriously, are you having a staring problem?”Minho looked at Hara and blush after she said that.

“Noona, err I hope ah ANI! Aniyo… I want… errmm be careful, don’t choke okay. Eat your ice cream slowly…and slowly…and sllo”

“Aww Minho, you loved me that much huh? Don’t worry it just an ice cream honey. Have you ever heard someone’s get chocked by ice-cream?”

Author – “This clueless girl, readers please understand her condition okay?”

Hara and Minho happily ate their ice cream and suddenly Hara squeak.

“Eiiikk, yah what’s this?” Minho eyes widen when Hara pull out something from and take a look at it.

“Ring?... Minho-ah, this must be that ahjuma’s ring. Go give it to her maybe she accidently drop it when scoop our ice cream.”

Minho still froze at his seat and not even moves a little. He didn’t have any idea on what to do next. Actually, the idea to put the ring in the ice cream comes from Seungyeon but Minho in the other hand, just agreed with the idea without thinking what to do next. Seugyeon also did not help him to remind the next step to Minho. Minho and Seugyeon,a verrryyyy gooood pair of mentor and mentee. Excellence!

“Or should I return it to her then?”Minho grabs Hara’s hand as soon she stand up and smoothly took the ring and put it into Hara’s finger. Hara stiffened at Minho’s did and she realized something.

“Yah…Minho…”Hara feel uneasy and Minho in front of her now looks different than Minho, the dongsaeng she knew before.

“Hara, from now on you are mine. Please, just look at me. Only me, your namja. Not your dongsaeng anymore. I love you Hara. I really love you. Can you consider my feelings towards you? Don’t look me as your brother or love me in that way. Love me as a real man who also love you and I want to be with you forever.”

Minho. Minho… MINHO WHAT?? He confessed??

Finally, after all the suffering from hide his real feeling towards Hara, he gained his braveness. Hara can’t let go her eyes from Minho face and hard to utter even one word. People look at them and clap their hand. Also there’s weird whispers heard along.

‘OMO! Is the brother just confessed to his sister?’

‘Eh? Isn’t they too young to get married?’

‘Eww mushy desperate much huh? What a shame’

‘Oh no, don’t tell me that hot oppa want to married that geeky girl’

“YAH! Got a problem with that? Like your own business will ya!”<------- guess who?

It’s Sooyoung!

Sooyoung and Hyunseng witnessed the scene just now. Hara is still in her previous state. Sooyoung grab her from Minho and having a girl to girl talk moment together. Hyunseng compliment Minho of his brave act and they later off to have some drink.