Sweet Miserable {Jungah's and JongKey's}

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YAH! Got a problem with that? Like your own business will ya!”<------- guess who?

It’s Sooyoung!

Sooyoung and Hyunseng witnessed the scene just now. Hara is still in her previous state. Sooyoung grab her from Minho and having a girl to girl talk moment together. Hyunseng compliment Minho of his brave act and they later off to have some drink.

 


 

Siwon explains everything to Key and Jonghyun about all the matters around them. Who is JungAh to them, what happened between their mother, father and JungAh and how he lost track with the Key.  All the commotion surprised the boy. Key lost his word and Jonghyun keep asking the adult questions relates to them.

 


 

 

“I’m sorry because abandoned you two. Honest, I don’t know about your mother is already gone. Supposedly, I am the one who should take cares both of you because I’m your stepmother and beside, I am the mother of your sister. What a selfish I am.”

JungAh cries. Key sent hatred glares to JungAh and Jonghyun realized that. He holds JungAh’s hand and trying to stop his stepmother from crying. Siwon at this time sign an approval agreement to let Jonghyun undergo the operation. He gave some space to the family.

Key spoke at last. “I don’t care who you are. I know you’re pretending Mrs.Kim. You just felt guilty and afraid people will talk back about you right? Why don’t you…”

“Watch your language Kim Kibum. Whatever it is, our mother and father started all of this. If father stay loyal as a husband to Mrs.Kim, we woldn’t ended up like this”

“So hyung, you mean we really didn’t prefer to even exist?”Key words make Jonghyun face fell.

“Don’t…please stop. Jonghyun you better lie down, take a rest okay. Excuse me for now.”

JungAh walk out from the room and head to the ladies CR. She cried out loud in there. Only she knew very well her feels. She didn’t mean to forget about the boys. She decided to stay away from Gahee and her sons after their husband died because she knew her position in the relationship between them.

Their mother Gahee, suppose to have Hyunjoong, their father by her own at first. JungAh married to Hyunjoong because her parents decided on it. She didn’t know Hyunjoong is Gahee’s lover until 3 months after their marriage. Gahee sacrifices and let her own boyfriend married to JungAh because they were bestfriends. Gahee don’t want to break their friendship.

So, JungAh decided to back off but something prevents her to do that. The unborn baby in her needs Hyunjoong. She tried her best to hold the situation but as a woman, she’s weak. Especially after she gave a birth to Hara, Hyunjong left her side. Not long after that, she heard that her husband married with Gahee and she can’t help it. She was miserable before.

Now, after all the things happened, her husband son, Key blames her. She didn’t know what to do now.

 

“You shouldn’t say that”.Maybe you don’t know one thing Key. Before mother left us, she told me something. I still remember and that’s why I want you to go to the dance school. 

‘If someone told you about your family, and mentioned my name, believe her. She will come to you. It just soon or maybe took a long time. Accept her and please don’t tell Key about this. He’s too young to understand. She is my bestfriend and I still believe in her even she does not believing in me anymore.’

Can’t you see her eyes? She’s pleading and honest. Don’t act so cold Key. Beside, before she knows about us, she already bound to me… I mean, I saw mother in her eyes. I saw her sincerity.”

Jonghyun make Key wondering something. He’s totally changed. Usually his hyung will broke down when somebody mentioned about their mother even by Jonghyun himself.  He’s so calm today and Key admit that JungAh feeling towards his hyung is so pure like a real mother and probably…to him too but because of his egoistic, he is in denying.

“Key, I know you’re not really meant that and beside, it was my fault then, right Mr.Choi? I should let father spent the whole day with his family…”

“Jonghyun, don’t blame yourself. You have the right too It’s not your fault then.”Siwon noticed Jonghyun face suddenly turn to blue right after he said that. He rushed out to call doctor and Key shouting calling his hyung.

 

JungAh's POV

‘I’m too weak. But why? Those boys, I can’t hate them I dunno why…’

As I walk out from the comfort room I saw oppa and Kibum follow the nurses pushing a bed passed me and suddenly I remember Jonghyun. What happen to him? I run towards them and forgot everything.

“Oppa! What happened? Jongyunnie? Yah, Jonghyun …!”

“Madam, please no one allowed to enter this room. Please wait outside.” This nurse push-ED me… THIS NURSE PUSHED ME?? KIM JUNGAH??

“Yah! How dare you! What HAPPENED TO MY SON?? LET ME IN YOU !!”

 

Key’s POV

I startled and shocked because Mrs. Kim just…cursed? The nurse who pushed her away widened her eyes, Well you can simple ask us to wait outside, no need to push… I f I were her, off course I’ll lost my temper too.

Someone push the door from inside and appear young doctor who look at us with worried all over her face.

“Who’s the mother? The patient needs her NOW!”

I want to tell her I’m the only one family but Mrs. Kim said something that makes me shut my mouth.

“ME! I WANT TO SEE HIM, GO AWAY YOU LIL’ PRICK!”She pushed the nurse back.

“This way Madam.” Mrs. Kim entered the emergency room with the young doctor and I was left speechless. Mr. Choi asked me to sit. I nod.

“I saw something between your brother and my sis. They seem kinda have something bound together and I was sure why they become like this.”

I confused with this man. First, he act like he care and now even know everything? Or am I the one who not know anything…

“Listen Key, Jonghyun grows up with a lot of love since he was born. Of course from your parent and undoubtedly, from my sister too, Kim JungAh.”

“What do you mean?”I saw he’s smirking but I can feel not sarcastically.

“You might not understand. Don’t you ever wonder why your brother told you to accept her? JungAh is his mother too. Not just a stepmother to him but a mother who fed him. I know why your brother needs her. To him, beside your mother, Gahee, he know deep inside his instinct, there’s another woman who able to made him breath until now and I certain he also not realized it clearly”

And now… I… become more CONFUSED!

“I…I don’t understand…”

“Hahaha, Key, when your brother’s just born, Gahee your mother unconscious for almost a week. Then, after that unable to feds her own son with her own maternal milk. At that time, newborn baby need maternal milk to make sure they can survive. So do with your brother. He’s suffered from several symptoms that can endanger his life. “

Mr. Choi looked at me and patted my head. If mother can’t give her own, probably it was…

“Yes Key, my sister willingly fed him. She is your brother maternal milk mother. Even JungAh still hurt because of your father deeds and married to her own bestfriend, she can’t be selfish. It’s about a little baby’s life that was your brother. Your sister, Hara was still an infant. That is why JungAh can feed her milk to Jonghyun before. He grows up with JungAh’s motherly love and pure heart inside him. To make it short, that chemistry bound them together even they separated for a long time enough.”

I stare at my own shoes and realized I made something terrible by saying thise things to Mrs. Kim… well my stepmother. She sacrifices a lot and I still denied it. Am I felt mad at her because of this all hardship?

“Until you was born a year and 3 months after that. My sister stops feeding Jonghyun because I don’t want my sister suffers again. She keeps saying that her heart ached everytimes she sees your brother but she love him very much. Innocent baby can’t be blamed for their parent deed right?”

“What shall I do after this? I hurt her feeling…”

“She will forget once you smile at her. I can bet that”

Mr.Choi later told me about his agreement to allow my bother having his bypass surgery, I dunno how to thank him and shortly after that, Mrs. Kim comes out from emergency room with her puffed eyes.

 

Jonghyun's POV

It’s so hurt. It’s killing me.

“Mom…mother…heerrkk”

“Bring in his mother Bekah!”I heard Dr Nickhun ask the young doctor to call my mom but hey doc, I don’t have one!

Suddenly I saw my mother standing beside me. Her long straight hair and smile crept from her face. She wearing all white and she look so beautiful.

“Umma..”I reached my hand out and feel someone hold my hand. I look at the side and saw Mrs. Kim. She holds my hand tightly and her mouthed something but I can’t hear her. I feel like I was in the middle, between life and death.

“Jonghyun-ah, you know about a woman who chanted her magic to make you still able to live until now right my dear. There she is. She’s your mother too who pour lots of love to you before. I want you to be strong and please, you’re not only had Kibum left, you have her and sister too. You’re the one who should protect your family. You’re the eldest son. Please be safe and take care of her for your father behalf.”

Gahee umma nod her head and touched my face and later, she goes closer to Mrs. Kim, She her cheek and cries. I wan’t to shout my mother name but she slowly disappeared from my sight.

“Jonghyunni… please hold on. I’m here and I promised will never leave you. I’m promise my son, I’m promised…”

I saw her tears and I smile. I feel sudden strength rushed out in my body and I pull her hand and slowly kiss it.

“…th.thank you..Mom…” 

 


 

Readers please do tell me how'd you feel about this okay?

Pweettyyy pleeaazzz >.<