Start of Something New

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

But Hara without doubt is not a selfish one. She cares for other. But she really wanted someone who can sparks her life forever without leaving her alone


 


 

“Honey, how do you feel now?”

I shrugged and Mom sat at my bed.

“Have you talked to Minho?”

“Not yet, I dunno how Mom. I afraid he might think that I’m a bad girl...”

“I know how you feel, but as a mother I only can reminds you that whatever your decision is. You still have your family behind you. You have an awesome brothers, adorable little sister and trusted mother who will support you from your back.”

I saw a glimpse of my new father who stands outside my room. I know what he did to us and he sent mom to talk to me. Actually I didn’t hate him that much. Just I felt like his presences make me and Jonghyun feel awkward.

They got married 2 weeks ago. Thanks to Key because made us feel better, and I certain Mr Lee who is now we calls him Dad quitted his job as a transporter 4 years ago. He took care of his client like his own, Gwiboon.

Our little sister lost her parents when she was four when they want to release her from kidnapper. Because he failed to save them, he decided to run away with Gwiboon from States and come back to Korea.

How I regret applied to Aussies. If I knew my family will complete like today, probably...

 

 ‘Noona, Minho is on his way to Dain Club...you need to stop him, he looks upset.’

I hear Key in my mind. He’s home?

‘Go noona, please, jebal. I don’t like him at all but that alien also my friend. I understand his feeling.’

“Mom, I’m going out. I’ll be home before dinner. I will ask appa to fetch Gwiboon at school”

Jonghyun offer his car to me and I drove away. I, Kim Hara have a wonderful sibling and I love them.

 

“But Sir, you need to show your ID’s or else we can’t let you in.”

“Do I look like a high school-er?”Minho shouted at the buff guy in front the Daim Hostess Club.

‘What do I have done...?’

After that incident 3 days ago, Minho and I become distant. I can’t help it because I kinda confused with my own feelings. I...love both of them. Minho and Jinki oppa.

In 2 days, I’ll fly to Australia to further my studies. That means, I’ll leave everything and everyone here. My brothers, Mom, uncle’s, Taemin, Seungyeon and the KARA girls too.

For whole night I kept thinking about this. Yes, for everyone sake. I need to do this. I’m sorry Minho.. I’ll be your noona...forever. Please don’t hate me.

 

“Noona, what are you doing here?”

Minho walked away because I didn’t say anything. I follow his step and he stop.

“If you have nothing to say, better go home. Don’t follow me.”

But I insist of following him until we reached Charlie Brown Cafe. I stopped him and drag Minho inside the cafe and without any sounds, I gestured to the waitress to take my order.

Done with the ordering and now I’m facing my cold boyfriend. I cried.

 


 


 

COMPILATION OF POV'S

 

 

Someone POV

 

At first I saw Minho’s serious face from Aurora Cake House views. I know what those two were probably talking about. Hara will make her decision and I dunno how about Minho.

Hara just stares at Minho without turn to left or right or try to avoid his eyes. Then suddenly Minho looks brighten. He smiles while talking but Hara, she stormed out from the cafe and crying.

Something caught my eyes, Jinki was there waiting for her outside the cafe. Minho stops at the door and looking at Onew who is now hugging Hara tightly in his firm hand.

I can’t take it anymore. I need to do something.

 

Actually it was Sooyoung’s POV

 

“Guys, I need some back up here. Where are you?”.I group calls my friends and they answer in a same time.

“We’re here!”

 

Onew and Hara still in that position hugging each other and as a sister, I can’t let my brother watch his lover in other man hand.

So I call my friends and they are already here.

Weird huh?

Well, everyone knows about Onew still having his faith towards Hara while Minho in a dilemma. Hara live in misery in these two days because of Onew confession and Minho attitude.

I’m not biasing anyone but when it comes to the matter of heart, I’m totally excited. So do with my besties. At first I saw a couple of girls walk into the cafe followed by one guy based on his attire kinda suspicious about that. That guy walks looks like not very manly.

Then he tried to flirt with them but failed. Ignore them.

I feel like someone watching me but I don’t have a time for that. I’m spying my brother.

He looks brighten and then Hara running away out from the place and get into Onew. After that, I figured out my SNSD gang also spying on them. I love my friend, we always shares same instinct. Great

 

Okay, back to the basic. I walked out with the twin, Yuri and Yoona from Aurora’s and meet my other friends but 3 of them not here with us.

They still in the cafe, you know the weird guy and three girl. At least give it to Hyeoyeon or me to be the guy. Our maknae Seohyun is too fragile to be a guy.

We decided to put on our spy stuff. (i dunno where Tiffany got all this thing).

Okay, Onew, Hara and Minho start to walked away leave the scene and we split into two. My group trailed after them and another group mutually walk along with us on other side of the road.

We look like a bunch of idiot.

 

****************************

Onew’s POV

We sat at the garden together with Hara in the middle. Minho acting like he really doesn’t care like nothing happens. What is he up to?

Minho-ah, as a hyung I can’t tolerate with you this time. Should I mentioned about my intention to follow Hara going to Australia?

“Oppa! I’m sorry I think we can’t be together”

What?

“Yah noona, how should I say this. Ermm, I don’t love you anymore beside I think Yuri noona was way better than you.”

I heard a gasp behind me after Minho’s says that but I saw nothing after I look back from my seat.

(Author- it was Yuri’s, Yoona’s, Soyoung’s and Taeyeon’s gasp)

Hara didn’t show any sign of angry or shocked because of Minho’s word. I wonder what happening?

“Well hyung, I’m sorry because being a gaper between you and noona. I know she still have a feelings to you but I keep pushing her to liking me.Hahahaha”

“Minho... don’t try to make it up. Oppa listen here, I’ll leave and it must be better if we settle this problem. Can we be a cousin for good? “

“You call it problem? Am I a problem to you?”

 I scoffed. I sank over with her word. I make a face and stand up. Now I am facing Hara and Minho. I yelled at them. I dunno why I did that but doesn’t she know that I won’t let her off just like that?

 

***************************

 Minho’s POV

And now he’s yelling. How dare you.

“Hyung! Let her speak!”

I yelled back at Onew. Can’t he being more considerate?. I mean look at Hara now. She don’t wany your yelling. She needs understanding.

“What? You still hoping she would pity on you? Acting like the cool one here but instead you’re intended to gain her attention with all your charisma? Feel a shame with your own attitude Minho!”

I cannot believe this guy. He’s so cocky. I’m trying my best to back off and now he accusing me? But still, I need to act tough or else Hara...

“YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD FEEL THAT WAY!”

I turn to the left and saw Jessica noona and Seohyun. Why were they here?

“Yah Onew oppa! You are so selfish! I don’t belive the innocent looking oppa is a cocky bastard. Look at her, even Minho understand her better than you..”Seohyun I believe shout at Onew.

“Enough guys! Unnie... thanks for your concern but let me clear this thing. I want to leave here without any regrets. So the best way for all of us is, I need to back away. Minho deserved someone better than me and I’m sure Onew oppa will find another girl to be with him. I’m sorry to said this but please understand me.”

 

**********************************

Back to Sooyoung’s POV

After Hara leave the garden, I’m out from our hiding place (just at the back of the bench). I sent a deadthly glares to Onew. I leave both of them dumbfounded there. (obvious because they get shocked me and my friend suddenly out from the garden nice cutting bush)

All of us leave. We decided to keep an eye on Hara from far. I wish she wouldn’t jump over the hill to kill herself.

 



 

 

Jonghyun and Key inside the car.

“Congrats hyung...yeah yeah...I hope you can start over something new...of course...ahhh that noona! Be nice hyung...hahahahaha...Seungyeon noona?...Seoul University yeah but she got accepted at Leeds, too bad, introduces to us your wife later okay? See ya!”

Key hung up his phone and told Jonghyun that Doojoon just got married with Kim Mi Yoon, one of his noona sunbae two weeks ago same day with JungAh and Seunggi’s wedding. He is also facing difficulties with his wife and ask advised from Key.

“Hyung! That’s her. Finally we found the big sista”

“Remember Key, keep our distant or else she’ll figured out about us.”

“Nah don’t worry about that, simple don’t think anything. Just keep our mind free from any thought...beside we can control it just our noona having a problem with that.”

“You know Key, I always got scolded because of this. In fact, you’re the one who told me what was in her mind always”

“It was just fun doing that. I know all your thought hahahaha....uuuuu SooYoung noona~~I wonder when you gonna smile a little bit at me~~”

“YAH!!! Get out you mommy boy!!”

Key make a quick act before got beaten up by Jonghyun. He runs into the drug store (pharmacy) while Jonghyun park their car.

He eyeing Hara from far too and suddenly bumped into someone.

“Auch!”

“Oh I’m sorry Sir.”

Jonghyun keep bowing and help a man with a black glasses and weird coat get up from the street.

“I’m okay young man, I didn’t notice you came....”

“DAD??”

“JO..JONGHYUN??”

Key come from nowhere and get to his hyung. He also shocked because Seunggi also there. Hara come to their way and suddenly both three of them dashed out from that place. Key somehow finds some place to hide himself. Selfish brother of Jonghyun.

“Err..., why are they running too?”

All of them stops and looked back. Bunch of girls are also trailed behind them with disguised outfit.

“Noona? What are you doing here?”Jonghyun ask one of the girls.

“...hihihi you can recognize me?”

“Of course...obviously you are Sooyoung noona. No need the wig. Just look the same even without it.”

All of them shivers and feel an electric shock through their neck.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON ME!!?? I KNOW YOU IN THERE KEY!”

Oh oooohh

 


SHOCKED?

Yeah JungAh and Seunggi are now married. They live together at Seunggi's mansion and their old house rent by SNSD girls.

Who's Kim Mi Yoon?

Okay she is an original character from I Love My Bad Girl by kimiyun 

click, subscribes and read...I like the chappy where she wrote about Lee Arra ermm I thought that character was me

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/16006/i-love-my-badgirl-b2st-dujun-you

She's my friend and she will appear more in Chaotic Hearts 2

 

stay tuned~~~