Taemin

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

 

I saw the girls who fangirling over the family silent and confused all over their head. I guess they noticed the hot guy but look like Cinderella they assume is… gay. Tihihi. Wait, they know each other?

“NOOONNAAA!!! ARA NOONNAAA!!!”



 

Seungyeon and Hara are now at library searching for their research paper materials. Few girls stare at Hara like they want to ask her something. Seugyeon noticed that too.

“I think you better talk to them.” Hara walk to them and sit among the girls. Seungyeon continues searching the books.

“Well shoot!”

“Ah unnie, is it true Taemin is your cousin?”The girl with ponytail ask Hara

“Do you guys live together?”Another girl ask

“Who was the handsome guy together with him last day? His brother?”  Red haired girl.

“His Korean accent simply pure, I want his number..”

“Unnie please can I get his number?”

The girl shakes Hara and almost made her choked with her uniform ribbon. Seugyeon saw that and she run to release her bestie.

“Uhuk uhuk..guys.. too much question!”Hara let out a big sigh and inhale deep breaths. But the girls just stared at Hara because they are waiting for an answer from her.

“Noona. Let me answer for you.”

O.O O.O O.O O.O O.O(The girls)

^_^(Hara)

O.o?‘Where did he come from?’ (Seugyeon)

“Hai girls!”Taemin waves at them and the girls suddenly screaming. The librarian shut them up.

“We are in the same class right? So why don’t you just ask that directly from me?” Taemin smile and pout after looking at his cousin noona.

“Noona, the boy with you yesterday, don’t tell me that he is your boyfriend”

The girls’ awwwww-ing including Seugyeon?

“BTW, yes I’m Kim Hara little cousin hihi and we’re not living together. I live with my parent, you know the guys who come with me yesterday. They are not my hyung…”

Taemin’s crept smile because the girls confuse with his words. Hara already expected that.

“My my hoobaes, listen here. Taemin mom is my uncle, Kim Heechul the name. My uncle and my mom almost look alike so don’t mistake him with my mom Kim JungAh okay?”

“I know what you were thinking girls but let me clear up something. I grew up with them so, don’t be surprised. Imma gay too.”Taemin wink at them and Seugyeon fall from her chair.

Hara laugh at his cousin silliness and the rest widen their eyes later gone in a blink of eyes. Taemin walk near to Seugyeon and carry her in bridal style. He put Seugyeon back on her chair and Hara still can’t stop laughing.

----------

“OHHHHHHHH. Now I know. Yah you two make me confused. Haish!”

Seugyeon smack Hara’s head and face palm.

Taemin blush and well you can predict that he is falling for Seugyeon.

“Taeminnie, your statement can throw you in a deep gossip you know. Admit gay even though you’re straight. HAHAAHHA”

“That’s the way to make them shut. I can’t stand girl so much and you know that noona.”

“Me and Seugyeon’s not a girl?”Hara pinched Taemin’s cheek because her cousin is too adorable. Still like the old days but he become hotter with bad boy image.

“Ahh noona… well I know you both best friends so I trust her.”Seugyeon was taken aback and change her look at Hara to Taemin.

“Aww you talk like you’re hot enough to make all the girls fall their head over you, huh! Hihihi well I still can’t believe we can meet. At last after these years…”

“Anyway noona, Mom ask me to bring you to my home. Since aunty can’t make it to our family dinner. Seougyeon noona, you’re invited too. My Mom saw you in a picture sent by Hara noona before and he was adores you so much.”

Seugyeon still shut because the boy in front of her was hot but cute at the same time. She didn’t realized she is blushing but Hara can sense something spark between Taemin and Seugyeon.

“Okay, I’ll ask Minho to come home first. I wonder why mom was so busy right now. Her brother is back and she just gave him a call. Haih, I’m sorry for my mother attitude Taemin.”

Taemin hug Hara and tell her that he don’t mind at all. He excused himself for his class and then went back to them just to kiss Seugyeon cheek.

Author – Bad Taemin, Bad Boy!...cute Taeminnie awwww -