Revealing Something Shocked

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

‘GRRRRR I hope the brothers vanished and never come back!’ Onew and Minho


 

Graduation Day

Parents gather inside the school hall and waiting for the ceremony to begin. Hara’s head keep turned around to find JungAh but she was nowhere to be seen. She is hoping for Siwon too but she knew he can’t make it for today because of work.

School Director is now ready to begin the ceremony. Everyone sat quietly then suddenly a loud Bang was heard and everyone eyes are now at the main door.

Hara cover her face with graduation hat and Seungyeon giggles. JungAh stands at the door and panting crazily. Her Mom walk to the front and all teachers smile and also laugh at Hara mom silly face. Hara keep waving at her Mom to ask her sit among the parents but she didn’t saw her.

When she arrived in front at the VIP seat, teachers and board director stand up and bow at her politely.

Seungyeon’s and Hara’s eye was big like a tomato.

Mr. Director announced the ceremony is now begun. After Cho Kyuhyun, President of Student Council finished his speech. MC invites someone represent founders of AF High School to delivers a speech. Again Hara’s eyes become bigger and her jaw dropped.

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome again our main person Sir Lee Seunggi aka Godric Gryffindoor”

‘He is the founder? The famous Godric of Gryffindor? Oh! Don’t tell Mom is also...’

 

“Testing testing...”

Everyone in the hall let a small laugh because of the VVIP dorkiness. He’s beginning the speech with congratulating all graduators. He said almost 10 years he left Korea and miss the school so much.

Hara fears nearly come true when MC invited the founders of the school to walk on stage to get a honour bow from audience. Her Mom also stands up and walks along with Mrs Principle and one guy.

“Welcome our Principle Mrs. Park Dara, Rowena Ravenclaw” Their priciple wore black and silver dress with her ridicolous hair style

“Mr Park JinYoung, founder of Slytherin, the mysterious Salazar.” A man with fierce air face walk along anf followed by

“And secrets Hufflepuff, Mrs Helga JungAh Kim”

“WHAAATTT?!”

---

All the girl’s eyes are now on Key and his friends as they walk in into Pledis High School.

A group of famous SIS for High School attend their graduation day. Smoking hot with their cool and expensive uniform plus the good looking faces.

“Hey I saw him in SHINee with Choi Minho and Lee Taemin.”

JungAh and Seunggi watch the scenario in front of them right now. Hara is still in her shock because of her mother. Jonghyun tried to calm his noona.

 

“Omo, that’s Lee Joon from MBLAQ. The famous band from Jeju Island!”

“Kyaaa that oppa showing his chest!”

“His name is Shim Changmin, he’s freaking tall!”

 

“MoM! Noona! Mr.Lee!”

Key call out them.

“OMO? Mrs.Helga is his Mom so that’s mean he is Jonghyun oppa brother?”

 

“I think your sons quiet popular among girls. Like Hyunjoong hyung” Seunggi smiles and JungAh blushes at his compliment~~ whatever came out from Seunggi's mouth sounds like a lullaby and sorta a magic spell for her. Totally obvious what is happening between both JungAh and Seunggi.

“Hello Mr and Mrs. Kim!. I’m Lee Jonghyun, Key classmate. We come here to see Key’s sister and congratulate her for her graduation.”

“Awww, such a nice. Here she is”JungAh pulling Hara from Jonghyun and all the SIS boys bow to her. Hara blushed because of their manner and one of them who Key’s introduces as GD winked at her.

“Hey Key you never told us that you look like your Dad!”

“HAAHH??”

JungAh looks at Key and noticing too that Changmin is looking at Seunggi.

“Maybe because of their dimple”

“Err guys, he’s not my father. He’s dead and this is Mr. Lee my mom’s friend.”

...

....

“I’m sorry Mrs. Kim! I’m sorry i’m sorry. I mistaken him as your husband!”

 

With that, Jonghyun and Hara feels uneasy because their Mom acting like a teenage girl who is on a date with her boyfriend. Jonghyun leave the scene. 

Seunggi can sense JungAh's oldest daughter and son kinda not liking him. But, he still flustered because of the promised he made years back then.

'Hyung and Noona should stop acting like that. Mom also need someone to cheer her up. I should 'talk' to them'