SNSD Girl's Arrivals and Sweet Moment OnRa

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

“Am I? Ahh nevermind then. Can you accompany me to the pool? Or I want a room” Seungyeon is burning inside and want to release her stern but Taemin is not. He is shivering because he thought ‘I’m still not ready for it noona’


 

 

“OMO! Yah, I never knew Hara have younger brother. And he is hot” Hyeoyeon in awe because Jonghyun just passed them while lifting a stack of wood for their BBQ tonight.

“HOT? Hot your ”

Tiffany is elbowing Sooyoung because of her words.

“Sooyoung unnie, I think Jonghyun likes you.”

POKK!

“AUCHH! What was that for?”Seohyun whines and run to JungAh.

“Hey Tiff where did you put my shirt? And my short too?” Sunny rummaging Tiffany pink case and threw everything out.

“I think I left it…”

“BWOH!!!”

“…at the shop..”

“UNCLE!!! SIWON UNCLE!!!!”

Siwon almost dropped his tool box while wrap up after setting up Jessica swing between the trees. Hangeng and Heechul stares at the bunch of girls they believe as Sooyoung’s friends. They called themselves SNSD stands for Girls Generation.

Two of them are quarreling over the clothes who is Sunny and Tiffany

Sooyoung is picking up his friends clothes throw by Sunny.

One is reading a book at the beach human made woods near the tent. Sooyoung called her Taeyeon unnie. Another one, which is a blonde hair girl adoring Siwon’s work- the swing.

The youngest among the girl who Heechul believe she is Seohyun is whining at JungAh. Beside them is Hyoyeon who is lay on the mat because she was the driver but at the same time eyeing Jonghyun’s face.

Heechul counting the new arrival bunch of university students and noticing that two are missing.

“Yeobo! Did I miscounting or two of them are missing?”

“Wait….1,2,3..hah 4,5,6..7..ermm 7… you’re right!”

“Hihihhihi”

“Hahahaha kekeke Taemin you’re funny!”

“Thihihi no noona, I’m doing it cutely but you called me funny”

….

“That’s our son”Hangeng turn Heechul face and they saw Taemin being chased by two girls. They must be Yoona and Yuri, the group twin.

“I think we found them… what happened to Seugyeon? Is my son a player?”

“Yah Chullie, nonsense!”

 

---

“HARA!”

Onew come to Hara after saw Seungyeon left her alone and pulling Taemin ears 5 feet away. Minho is now helping Jonghyun to set up the BBQ griller.

“Oppa! Come sit here. Nice view right?”

“Yeah always nice and beautiful too”Onew look at Hara and he mean the words to Hara.

“BTW Oppa, I think I’m gonna apply for Seoul University. Based on my grades currently I think I can pass for the interview.”

Onew is staring at Hara’s face. He always dreams about her when they apart.

Flashback

“Hukhuk Oppa, Daddy is no longer here…hukhukhuk”

“Neh, he’s gone. Cry Hara, cry for your heart. Oppa is here for you”

Hara hug 14 years old boy and cries at his chest. She is crying for half an hour and still the boy just let her be.

“You know Hara, no matter what…you can find me to cry over.”He smiles and Hara look up.

“But Mom said, you are leaving next week. Why can’t you stay? First, it was Dad and now you and Taeminnie too?”

“But you still have Sooyoung and Minho right? I bet Minho will be a good friend of you. Consider him as Taemin always, and Oppa will send you a letter.”

“Jeongmal? Pinky promised?”

“Deh, look at me Hara. With this, you’ll remember me always and when I get back,I want to spent my time with you forever.”

With that, 14 years old Onew/Jinki kissed Hara and she just froze at her Oppa did.

End of flashback

 

“OPPA! HELLOOO EARTH TO LEE JINKI…”

“Ah mianhae…haha I just…well surprised with your changes, you turned out to be pretty girl.”

“You too Oppa, no longer chubby oppa to be hugs. Ouh I miss the old you.”

“You can hug me anytime Hara. Remember my promised to you before I left for Japan?”

Hara is thinking and not long after that, she is blushing. The kiss scene replays on her mind.

“Oppa, you steal my first kiss at that time”

“Hahaha well I dunno what else to do.Sorry”

“Hmm, but I almost forget about that if Minho did not kissed me back then. He remind me to you when he did that. Hihihi, silly.”

Onew heart sank after Hara said that. For him, it was not silly because he loves Hara at that time and so do with now.

Hara’s POV

My heart beats faster everytime he comes near. I admit that I still have feelings towards him. He’s my first love. Mom knows about this and she did not object because even we are cousin but technically he is not.

Onew oppa is Hangeng uncle son’s with his previous marriage. He become Taemin’s brother because both my samchoon and Hangeng uncle registered their marriage overseas. Aunt Nana, left my Chullie samchoon after gave birth to Taemin. That’s how we ended up being cousin.

Slowly after they left Korea, my feelings towards him slowly gone too but it come back after we met again.

But, I’m with Minho now. I don’t want Minho being heartbroken because of me. I loved him too.

‘But your loves towards Minho just like your loves to us noona, your brothers’

 

Jonghyun’s POV

I walk at the beach after finish my task. What a reliefs. Now I can do a many things without concerning my weak heart. I got into scale yesterday and I gained weight!

Wooohooo, maybe I can start working out to get an abs like Siwon’s uncle have.

‘My heart beats faster everytime he comes near. I admit that I still have feelings towards him. He’s my first love. Mom knows about this and she did not object because even we are cousin but technically he is not.’

“HUH??”

I hears Hara noona, is she in a deep slumber? Oh she still have that feeling…so?

‘Slowly after they left Korea, my feelings towards him slowly gone too but it come back after we met again’

‘But, I’m with Minho now. I don’t want Minho being heartbroken because of me. I loved him too’

Should I ‘say’ something? Hmm but I feel it that way.

 ‘But your loves towards Minho just like your loves to us noona, your brothers’

Noona’s head turn to left, right and back. Not in front?

‘Jonghyunnie?’

‘Don’t spin your head like that noona. Onew hyung is looking at you’

Noona smile at Onew and slowly facing at the beach. There she saw me. I waved my hand and she waved back.

‘Mind to ‘talk’?’

‘Why do I accept Minho at first place? And how’d you certain about my feelings?’

‘I always hear your thought especially when you are nervous or afraid of something. Geez noona, you should learn how to control it. Or else I’ll know about your desires…’

“YAH!”

“BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”I laughed out loud and ran to Mom.

Onew's Expressions        =_= --->  ^_^ --->  =.= --->  O.O

Are these two had some kind of telepathy or something?

 

----

That night, the big family including SNSD girls having their fun time together. They play a lot of game and go to bed at 2am.