Unexpected Day and Tingling Inside

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

before you read let me take you back at some time to make you more clear.

this whole chappie is a story where it start right after Siwon and JungAh come out from the ice cream shop (where it took place for the flashback thing)

at this while, Minho start to clean up his sister room aftar come home from groceries. JungAh and Siwon head to Seoul University to pick up Sooyoung, Minho sister.

I hope this will prevent you my lovely readers from being confused all over the time. MIanhaeyo....

 


 

Seungyeon POV

 

‘It’s so cold I’m freezing to death. Mr. Kim must be crazy asked his employee to do this crazy thing. Who knows, right? Well last month he want us to be a panda and now…a SANTA??!! I HATE CHRISTMAS!!!! KYAAAHHHHHH….. ahh HyunA!’

“Yah dongsaeng-ah, come buy our short cakes. Special price for students 3 pieces only worth 5MYR (I just put it in M’sia rate b’coz dunno the currency at Korea). You can also buy for your boyfriend too.” I smiled to HyunA our hoobae and she only gives me this look

 

 

‘…what the?? AUCCHH’

“Yah, you scared our customer, you should call her more nicely even she’s our hoobae doesn’t mean that you can talk informal to her. Look what have you done. She’s crying…if Mr. Kim saw this”

Hara smack my head and babbling at me. Wait I just ask her to buy not scolding her beside it on cheerful tone and friendly. What is up to her?

“…tsskk tskk Unnie, why did you mention BOYFRIEND? You are mocking me right? Meanie…I don’t want to buy your cake!!!” EHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww my neck.  Woah she’s so fast for a girl. Run HyunA, tun, let your tears down…

………..

………….

“hmm I think you should talk to her tomorrow chingu-yah. She just broke up with Yoseob and there you offered her short cake for her boyfriend. Good job” Hara sarcastically throw her words at me while wrapping the cake for a man in front of us but hey I dunno about this broke up thing, it was not my fault at all.

“Hara, I hate this cloth, it just to red for me and freaking short. Why do we have to be assigned for this outdoor selling? That ert boss of our really into something. Look, I felt like a e now, the customer inside kept glancing at my !! If oppa know about this I’m sure I’ll dead meat.”

Hara look at me with bored as disapproval. Yeah I maybe just a little noisy. She enjoyed it because most of the guy eyes point at her face but me….just my … errmmm what is that? HUH?! Is that an actor who filming his scene right now? Owh where’s the camera?

 

“HELP HELP SNATCHER!!! MY HANDBAG…YAHHHH”

‘OMO!! It’s real…huh ottokaji ottokaji, what should I do…he.he come towards us..’

“HARA! That man snatch the lad…” Did she just take out a cake under the display desk?  She’s so calm &%#%&* she didn’t realized the snatcher come to our mini cake stall?

“CATCH HIM!! SOMEONE OVER THERE” everyone eyes turn to our stall which just a few meters away from the poor lady. HECK, why did they just look but not run after the snatcher? Too shocked to do anything? OMO? He come..he coming, 3,2,1…!!!!

‘PAAAKKKKKKK’

I was counting to wait for the snatcher passes our mini stall but I froze after hear a sound.

I saw the man fall and eh?? Is that… Hara?

 

HARA POV

 

‘She started it again. Please Seungyeon-ah just bare with it. We do offered extra paid for this right. Haish’

“HELP HELP SNATCHER!!! MY HANDBAG…YAHHHH” I look at the direction where the voice come from. There’s a lady who screams and point at a guy who run with a handbag in his hand and he head toward our direction.

‘I see then. Nobody willing to help…ciss typical jaywalker. I’m sorry Mr. Kim I have to do this.’ I bent down a little when Seungyeon poke my waist and stuttering something but I don’t mind her at all. I take out a cake from the chiller and get ready for something.

“CATCH HIM!! SOMEONE OVER THERE”

‘Okayyyy… okay I will geezz wait until he arrive.Just shut up!’

I scan his face first and then throw cake in my hand at his face when he just centimeter away from me.

‘PAAAKKKKKKK’

I jump over the table and land my feet on a cement just beside the snatcher’s head. If I took a wrong degrees, maybe I’ll stomped my high heel at his face which already covered by cream. Haish too wasted but well he kinda got something free right? Get creamed all over his face. Hahahaha serve you right.

“Waahhh incredible santa…Omma, santa unnie just knock the guy down”

“Brave girl!” Clap clap

“OMO! She’s so cool”

“Hyung…did you saw her …kekekeke?”

 ‘&*^%$%#$#V^%$#%$^!!!!’

“…err Hara~~”

“Yah mwoya??!! Seriously cake? What did you think your pighead santa!!”

Did he called me pighead santa? He even has the guts to talk back at me?? Snatchers nowadays and I shake my head.

“YAH YOU BOY. HOW DARE YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THAT?” I bent down on his level and hold his collar. He tried to release it but I tighten my grip. Hahaha such a weakling…what is this…it’s appa neckl …eh?

Later, I found me, myself…and I… lying on the street after being pushed by the boy. I certain he’s a boy because of his voice and his baby cheek. Seungyeon and Mr. Kim pull me to stand up and some other guys chased the boy. Something make me froze, it’s not like the pushed down thing but something from the boy that distracted me.