FLASHBACK AGAIN OR ACTUALLY FLASHBACK IN A FLASHBACKS? Geezz IDK..

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

 

KAY THIS CHAPPIE'S CONTAINS LIL' FROM JUNGAH'S WHEN SHE MET JONGHYUN AT HIS OLD APARTMENT

IT'S FROM NARRATOR VIEW

 


 (A/N – FLASHBACK AGAIN OR ACTUALLY FLASHBACK IN A FLASHBACKS?)

 


 

 

‘Which one…which one…HAH! Found it…’

JungAh is searching for a door with number 204 on it along the second floor of the old apartment just to find her student in her dance academy. After she found the unit, she try to knock but stop because she is hearing sounds…more to someone’s playing a piano. So nice…like a lullaby and JungAh did not realize she was so into it until someone make an EKHEMM to her. She snap out and covering…but failed.

KNOCK KNOCKK.. and the piano’s stop. Now she certain the sounds came from the unit she is standing in front of it right now.

Someone’s trying to unlock the door from inside and then appear a young boy with blonde hair facing toward JungAh. He is looking at JungAh and tilted his head…yeah because there’s ahjumma staring at him without blinking her eyes even once.

“May I help you Madam? Looking for someone?” JungAh come back to reality after the boy spoke.

‘Am I acting weird again?? Ohh haishhh why this boy is soooo good looking…OMO he’s so cute!! He’s smiling…’

“Excuse me Madam..may I help you?”

“Ohh…sorry..is this Kim Kibum’s house? I was actually looking for him, by the way I came from AfterSchool Dance Academy..”

“Aaahhh…he’s my brother…ermm come on in..he’s not home yet, please Madam.” They blond haired boy invite JungAh into his unit and his doings make JungAh feel like butterflies dance inside her. (Actually JungAh can’t resist a good looking cute boy with polite manners…she’s goes the same with her Minho.) She sat on a single couch inside the unit and the polite blond boy prepares some drink for her.

“I’m sorry Madam it quite messy here, would you like hot drink or cold?”

“Arr anything…but please leave out the Madam….hihi felt like too good for nothing..you’re so kind and your name?” The boy blushing because for him the ahjumma in front of him now is compliment his attitude with her eyes blinking repeatedly whivh too cute for him.

 

          

 

“Jonghyun –imnida..Kim Jonghyun..and…you are…”

“Kim JungAh, you can call me ahjumma if you want. I have a daughter around your age, so I don’t mind at all”

“Chincha? I’m 17… amazing you look so young… I just want to call you noona.” Jonghyun sneer because of the fact.

“Aww… and my daughter is on her 18..and Jonghyun…why don’t you take a sit first?”

“Ahh hahaha hmm okay.”

“Where’s your brother? I come here because I thought will find him here, but he’s not. …”

Jonghyun give a confused look.The looks her receives make her flinch a little because she reminds to someone.

 

‘The eyes..It so familiar…’

 

“He will come home any minutes from now…you didn’t meet him at academy?” JungAh feel uneasy. Jonghyun knows nothing about Kibum and she saw something was not right in Jonghyun. He looks like a sick people…only covered by his bright lively image. At the same time, she was taken aback with Jonghyun smile.

“Actually Jonghyun, I would like to talk with your parents. I can’t find any details about Kibum family in the register so…”

“I afraid you can’t JungAh-shi” Jonghyun look down and play with his green t-shirt.

“Me and Kibum live just by ourselves. We don’t have them now, they off to somewhere..” JungAh realized she just make the boy feel sad by her word.

“You mean..they..I’m sorry Jonghyun-shi, I don’t..”

“No it’s okay..it just me…well everytime someone’s asking about them I can’t hide my feelings..I..I..yeah so..”

Then JungAh grab Jonghyun head softly and pull him closer to her. She holds and hugs him tight because she saw Hara in Jonghyun’s when Hara’s crying. Jonghyun surprised at JungAh sudden action but he comfortable with it. He burst into tears more after JungAh said this

“Dear..dear….please don’t cry, save your tears for your other half heart..”

“Umma?… umma you’re back I miss you..Jongie miss you Umma, please don’t leave me again.. ” Jonghyun tighten his grip around JungAh waist and cry even louder. JungAh panicked and she is trying her best to calm him down. Something motherly from JungAh especially her touches at Jonghyun head make the boy relax a little bit. The two’s stare at each other eyes and..

“…Hyun..joong..?”

Jonghyun come back to his sense and said sorry to the woman he was hugging just now. But JungAh hold his head and ask him something.

“You just call me umma didn’t you? Am I look like your mother,dear…and what happen, why are you crying?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. Your word reminds me to my mother. She always said that if I’m crying before..haish when I’ll grow up. Key always nagging at me because of this.Thihiho..hmm” Jonghyun wipe his tears and walk to the kitchen to prepare a drink for his guest. 

JungAh still questioning what happened just now. Why is the boy acts like that and what was that,about she’s suddenly hug the boy? Is that because she is a mother and that is why she can’t stand seeing a child crying over? But the boy is nothing to do with her and she will scold at Minho if he’s crying sometimes. It is different when it comes to Jonghyun.

“Maybe I’m just miss my mother..don’t bother it much then..here your drink.” By the way Madam, how old are you? Maybe to noob but is Key did something?”

“Key?”

“Ahh Kibum, I call him Key and I believe his friends too. My Dad gave him that nickname. He just like my father, able to solve everything that’s why” JungAh understands him and sipping the tea.

‘Wah tastiest…hmm as expected from a nice boy’

Well, she is a person who easily distracted.

“About your question..i’m 37…”

“MWOOHH??!!” Jonghyun look surprised and JungAh almost spill out her tea because of that funny face he made.

“Woah you’re look so young… if my mother still alive, she’s in the same age with you” She is blushing.

“Really, ahh that so nice of you handsome boy..btw, Kibum gone missing almost for a month. He did not attend the school actually. You have any idea about this?”

“…ahhh no wonder… I’m sorry because trouble you so much Mad..”

“Madam is NO NO honey…”

“oppss.. hmm I’m sorry. My brother, I think he is hiding something from me. He always said that he just come back from academy when he get home, but something fishy there because every 3 days he will bring home my need….” Jungah look at Jonghyun who stare at a yellow box on the hall glass compartment at her left.

“I think we better wait for him to come home”

“But Mrs.Kim, I don’t think he’ll show up. It’s half past-six now. He usually comes home before five thirty. No bus at this time. He had to wait for another 2 hours to get on it.” Jonghyun took something under the table.

“Your phone number please?” JungAh hesitantly write her number but Jonghyun explain he will give her a call if Kibum come home and tell her his reason why he skipped later.

“Are you alright if I leave you alone?” JungAh ask innocently. Jonghyun giggle and said that he always live alone when Kibum is not home beside that question just for a girl not a boy like him.

“… mkay… well if you need anything, call me and are you sure honey?”

“Mrs.Kim, you act like you’re my mother. Hihihi thank you and don’t worry, I’m okay.”

‘ You pale, voice’s shaking, anytime will pass out and you asked me to don’t worry? Heck this handsome-cute-innocent boy?’

“It sound ert but can you hug me one more time before you leave, Mrs.Kim?”

‘Okay,pull out that 'innocence'’

“Sure, haih who will resist your puppy eyes dino boy” JungAh ruffled Jonghyun brown and blond hair like they’ve known for long. He smile after receive the motherly hug.

 

“Wait, did he ask a hug from you?” Siwon stare at JungAh as disbelief.

“Yeah, he just too cute to be resists Oppa. Thank you Miss Author for the flashback.” Siwon open the door for JungAh and throw his case at the back seat of his car. Later, the off to their house.

 


PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS SO I KNOW WHAT CAN I IMPROVE THEN

EVERYTHING FROM YOU WAS LOVED <3