All About Key

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 


 

“Why darling? Don’t bother about that. They’re like siblings and Hara is like his sister because you’re not around Minho always. And I can bet, after this, Minho will come to ask your attention back.”

She looked at her father and confused. What does he mean ‘after this?’

 



 

At School – few days later

Students’ in the school are doing all their usual routine as a student in the school. Some of them run over heading to the class, some is having breakfast at cafeteria, other is busy flirting, bumping into their teacher and also some kids are being punish by their homeroom class because of Goad know why.

At some place but still in the school area, there is one boy standing at the roof top. He is having sightseeing by his own self. Yang Yoseob is the name. At his right hand, he is holding one white colored envelop and based on observation, he just read the letter. He looks happy at first but then his face flustered.

‘Should I tell Key? But I bet he would never understand me. Nobody answered at their home for these past few days. Wonder where had they gone?’

BAMMM!!

“HYUNG!! Have you talk to him? Mr.Shim kept asking me about that.”The boy who just come in to the rooftop ask Yoseob which obviously something about Key.

Yoseob just shook his head.

“Well hyung, they make a mistake. Tell him to come back this instant. Otherwise, my sister had to replace him. I don’t want that hyung.”

“Why not you ask Mr. Shim to approve you too? I don’t think I can find Key because I think they moved. He had tried before right? But that damn teacher still expelled him.”

“…but I afraid…”

“Dongwoon-ah, I’ll meet our principle and ask him to include you together with Dambi. Both of you can go there. California is the best for both of you. If I can find Key, he most probably would not leave because of his brother. You know that right?” Yoseob is convincing Son Dongwoon.

 

At the same time - Key

 

“I will pack by myself…ermm you can sit just wait for a while…excuse me.”JungAh stare at the boy. She saw Key pull put his suitcase and thrown his cloth and probably Jonghyun’s clothes in that case too. She wants to help but decide to respect Key’s requests.

JungAh take a look around the small apartment. On the corner of the house, there’s a frame on top of a grey cupboard. As she’s approach, she smiles because she knew the person in that. Hyunjoong and Gahee.

“Because of you two, now, I have two sons. Thank you…Gahee unnie, oppa. I’m promised, I’ll look after them no matter what. They suffered enough and I will give whatever they want.”She talked to the picture like whispering but it still can be heard by Key. He stops his doing and turn look at his step mom. Key still dunno how to start a talk to her because he still feel guilty after saying rude things to her 2 weeks ago.

Siwon already back to his district. He needs to manage his company but at the same time, he is preparing something for both boys. JungAh insist to come home. She totally forgot about her daughter, Hara and Hara is also didn’t bother to call her also. Both mother and daughter were having their own matter right now.

“Are you done Key?” Key turn away his head and just gutters ‘hmm’ sound.

“…yah little boy, what is this?”JungAh face changed after look at Key’s case.

“My suitcase?”

“…MOVE!”Key back off because again he’s shocked with JungAh sudden changes.

“Haish kids nowadays. Can you properly fold your shirt? Key-ah even you’re boy, doesn’t mean you have to be like this…and…aigoo… yah!”

Key’s eyes widen and then he snatched his supposedly-boxer/underwear from JungAh. He turned red.

“Spongebob? Hello Kitty? Do boys this day wore this? Spongebob is still okay but…HELLO KITTY?! Which one of you is wearing that Hello Kitty boxer?”

Author – I saw at mall boxers with colorful design and anime printed so probably there is something like that. (spongebob and hello kitty) >.<

“It’s Jonghyun’s hyung…not…me”Key low his head and hide their boxers. JungAh try to get the boxers from him but Key run away.

The stepmom and the stepson are having their sweet chasing moment together and neighbors curios about those two. They sneak peek over the door. Their face is like this and was like this.

0_0 -> =.= --> O.O ---> >.<

JungAh however manage to tackle Key down and manage to get the boxers. She try to run but Key jump to her back and she fall down.

“YAH GET OFF I CAN’T BREATH!!!”

“ANDWAE. NOT UNTIL YOU GAVE MY BOXER BACK.”

She threw the boxer at Key face.

“THAT TOO!”

“IT’S JONGHYUN’S RIGHT SO BACK OFF GEEZZ YOU’RE HEAVY!”

Jonghyun at the hospital - 

“ HAACHH CHHIUUM!!”

 Nurse – “GOD BLES YOU SIR!” She said to Jonghyun while pulling out the needle from her skin. (supposed  gives to Jonghyun)

“STFU! JUST GIVE IT TO ME OLD LADY!”

“BWOH!!??”

JungAh roll over and that made Key fall aside. She starts tickling Key and he can’t stand it. He laughed.

“Ahh ahh andwae…stopi it..it’s tic…hahahaha it’s tickled..mwihihi…uh-hoh sto..stop..hihi..”

“NO! Not until you hand me the boxer. So I can pack your stuff son!”

“Oh- mwihihi...please…stop it..aahh…here!”

JungAh smiles in victory. She stood up and walked over to the case.

 

Key’s POV

Serious this woman! Uh no. I can’t stand this.

“Ahh ahh andwae…stopi it..it’s tic…hahahaha it’s tickled..mwihihi…uh-hoh sto..stop..hihi..”

Demmit! It’s tickled haha like the old days…umma…hahaha

“NO! Not until you hand me the boxer. So I can pack your stuff son!”

“Oh- mwihihi...please…stop it..aahh…here!”

I just gave up my boxer. I wonder how my sister looks. I mean my stepmoms is pretty. Is she looks like her or Dad? Hyung already call her Mom. I want to but it didn’t come out from my mouth.

Furthermore, the way she nags. Just like Jonghyun hyung. Well he’s neat freak. Everything should be in order. Err why is she coming to me again?

“Key-ah…after your brother get well, we go for shopping okay?”

‘Shopping? Ouh I like it. It has been a while after mother’s die.’

“You don’t like it? Too bad, you’ll have too because…”

“Ahh nooo…stop it…not again!”

“Not again, until you agree…hihihi”

“Okay okay…STOP IT MOM I’LL GO! Don’t worry shopping is MY LIFE!”

Then she released me. She smiles and I smiled back. I feel…HAPPY. I miss this feeling.

 



 

 

This time it was Yang Yosoeb and Son Dongwoon Beast, mentioned Son Dambi