Family of Talented People

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

Hara is calling someone and after she finished, she walked and smiled at me.“Yah, we will be heading to Nicole place tomorrow.”


SooYoung ask JungAh permission to use her dance room at AFDA for SNSD practice. She was off to the place after dinner.

“They will come home late again today?”

“Yeah Mom, weird right? What are they up to? Chullie samchoon also told me that Taemin also come home at 1 or 2 am recently and Minho too.”

“Hmm maybe they’re planning something for your birthday? I mean Jonghyun and you will celebrate your birthday for the first time together right?”

“Hurmm Mom, I think I’ll not around here during our birthday because I’ll take part in the competition with SNSD unnies.”

JungAh surprised at Hara’s words. She also feels a bad feeling about that. Her instinct as a mother never disappointed her. Always come out to be true. Rather Hara, she also suspicious towards her sons. Key look exhausted than usual. Everytime he come back home from school, he will lock himself in his room and then go out with Jonghyun at 4pm. Both home in a middle of night.

 

2 days ago~~

 

JungAh’s POV

“Mom, can I have some cookies? I’m hungry”

“We ate dinner 2 hours ago Key. You still hungry?”Key nod and searching some snack in the cupboard.

“Mommy, I have a sore throat…” Jonghyun hugging me from behind I can feel his forehead is burning.

“Omo Jongyunnie, are you sick? Have you taken your medicine?” I feel his face and pour some milk for him.

“Maybe I’m just tired with all this practice…ani I’m working out hihihi I’m pushing myself I think.”

I look at my boys, the youngest one in a kitchen searching some food like a monkey and the older one gulping a glass of milk then ask me for more. I decided to cook for them something healthy. Maybe they’re in a middle to become adult so they need extra energy. As a mother, I have to pay attention for that especially Jonghyun.

“Hmm hyung if we add something like rebellious I think it will boost up.”

“Rebellious huh…huh let me change the lyrics,…how about yeah yeah our noona…she’s like that and…huh! Mom…!”

I hear my boys talk something and mentioned me and Hara. They laughed and smile in satisfying when Jonghyun jot down something on a paper.

“I think I’ll change it to this hyung.” Key dances a little by doing butterfly hand move before turn left and popping up and down his chest for multiple times and then stop.

Ouh? Hahaha no matter he’s my son after all.

 

2 weeks later~~ Still JungAh’s POV

“OMO!!! KEY! JONGHYUN!...oh my

“MOM!”

----------Let the Story Begin---------------------------

 

At The Mall –(where the TALENT BANDS COMPETITION held)

 

“Yeorobun! How’d you think about MBLAQ? Their dance cool right…Oh I’m a buyers now..”

Everyone laugh at the MC’s silliness. I still don;’t get it why my boys ask me to sit here I mean in front of the stage. It’s a VIP seats. But they are nowhere to be seen even worst I can’t reach them.

“So, next is……..SNSD!!! Today is their first competition and here some trivia about them. Woah ladies and gentlemen, this is so surprising… all of them came from combination of famous universities all around Korea and also some of them were studying overseas! Woah I wonder how they look. For the first time in history, a group of brainiac’s is entering Talent Competition! So here they are… HOOT from Soh Nyeo Shi Dae!!”

 

 

~~~UUhh uuuuhhhh~~~~

[Taeyeon] Nun kkambbak hal sai neon tto Check it Out~!                                                                                                                                            Jina ganeun yeojadeul geuman jom bwa                                                                                                                                                                                        [Tiffany] Anin cheok motdeureun cheok, gashi bakhin kouseum, isanghae da da da                                                                                     [Sunny] Jogeum man naege chinjeol hamyeon eottae, mu ttukttuk han maltu neomu apa nan                                                                     [Yoona]Ireon ge iksok haejyeo, ganeun geon jeongmal shilheo, soksanghae da da da

[Seohyun] Eodil chyeoda bwa, nan yeogi itneunde

[All] Neottae mune nae maeum eun, gabot ibgo ijen naega matseo julge                                                                                                                       Ni hwasareun Trouble! Trouble! Trouble! nareul no ryeosseo                                                                                                                                                Neoneun Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! naneun hoot! hoot! hoot!          

“Isn’t that Sooyoung? OMO it’s retro!”

“Oppa?”I din’t realized Siwon’s oppa beside me.

“Hye noona!”Eh? Chullie and Hangeng?

We watch SNSD performances together and Siwon oppa is so excited. Yeah her daughter is on stage now and shoot s an ‘arrow’ to her father. Uuuhh he acted like a fanboy. Weirdo, but they dance well and in synchronized.  Oh I love the trouble trouble part...

Dogi bae in ni mare na, sangcheo ibgodo dashi jundu beonjjae Chance                                                                                                                       Neon yeokshi Trouble! Trouble! Trouble! ttaereul noryeosseo                                                                                                                                                Neoneun Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! naneun hoot! hoot! hoot!

They received a big applaud from audience. The MC lost his words. He looked pale.

“Ahjushi, you should say something.”

Yuri is pulling the MC’s sleeves and he snapped back.

“Oh! Woah you guys are so so y~~ yeeeeee hahaha troble troble troble....hoot hoot hoot. First unique band with their voice and dance! This group looks like a real idol. Woaahhh”

The girls now off to the backstage and I can’t wait for Hara’s performances.

 

“After TRINITY probably KARA JungAh aunty... They are the second last group.”Sooyoung and her friends come to the front to watch next groups to perform. KARA is a new group and my daughter is in there together with Seungyeon.

I admit TRINITY have a great dance moves but aren’t they too young to make a y moves like that? They still high schooler in my opinion, that was too rough on stage. A lot of minor here.Even SNSD wasn’t does the y dance like what they are doing. Yeah I always criticize dancing because that’s my job.

“Give a loud applause to TRINITY our champion for three years and do you think they can hold into their position this year? Let us wit until the last performances...and now...also the new contestant..welcome...KARA and their song LUPIN!!!!

The stage suddenly turned dark and music is starting... I saw few movements and clearly seen after the stage turn bright again. There they are...

“YAAAHHH KARA KARA KARA!

 The girl I believe Nicole starts with the rapping and guys is wooaahh-ing. All of them buzzing because new faces and probably cute girls now start their dance move. Woah I never thought Hara can dance this better...shoulder dance.

They sing too? Same with SNSD and MBLAQ . So far only 3 bands sang by their own voices...I’m sure they can win...

“Woah those girl look like a cute witch with all the props...black and shining outfit...AWWW”

My brother Chullie is now fanboying?

“Kyaaa our trademark is ‘trouble’ and our dongsaengs is ‘shushh’ that’s cool!”SNSD girls

When they come to the end, they stripping?

“Ouh! white dress, haha wonder how they worked on it in just blink of eyes.

“Aaaaaa ‘shhhhhhhh’ yeorobun please calm down or else our goddess KARA will mad woah so cool but kyeopta!!!”

Again the crowd turn crazy as the girls blows a flying kiss and wink at the audience. Hihihi well Siwon oppa mouth turned to ‘O’ shapes.

“So, we have 4 boys girls band. Jewlry,SNSD, TRINITY and KARA. Also we have 4 boys band but we only watched 3 RIIIGGHHTT!!!”

“DEEEHHHH!!!”

“So the last boy band is also had their own specialities. They composed their own song and played all the music instruments and choreograph by themselves. I said this because I saw their hardwork. Errmm they rent my studio...hahahahah and I’ll return their rent back if they win today. No matter what place it will be.”

“Wooahhhh”

“I heard they already have their own fanclub after bunch of school girl saw their practising”

“ The vocalist voice ooohh man so strong and amazing. All of them can sing!”

“I like the half-shaved haired boy. I saw him in my daughter Ipod.”

“They call themselves SHINEE right?”

 ‘I heard people talks about the group. Sounds great huh? Hmm I wonder how they look’

“So, please, welcome our famous boys, SHINEE!!!!”

I saw their back and my eyes caught at something. That boy looks familiar ahhh catchy music I like it. Waahh bad boy image huh..ehh??

[ONEW] Soomeul gotdo chatji mothae naneun piharyeogo aesseo bwado
Geobujocha hal su eopneun

O.O

“J..jin...ki? JINKI?”

[TAEMIN] nege gadhyeobeorin na

“Yeah it’s him, soothing voice and oh my Taemin ahhh noona your son’s part!”

[JONGHYUN] Sarangieotdamyeon jeongmal saranghaetdeon georamyeon naege ireojineun mala
Her whisper is the LUCIFER.

*&&&^#$##$%#&@)*#)(@*(&#@^ !!!!!!

------------

Hara’s POV

 

I saw Mom at the VIP seat with the uncles’. All of us sat at contestant seating and watching for the last performances.

Guess what? The last boy band is...MY BROTHERS!!!

ONEW OPPA

TAEMINNIE

MY JONGHYUNNIE!!

KIBUMMIE MY CUTE BROTHER AND AND AND

MINHO??!!!

I can’t close my mouth. Onew oppa start the performances and then Taemin sing a lil...Jonghyun’s voice! So POWERFUL!!!!

My little brothers changed their hairstyles...Jonghyun’s looks HOT and my Kibummie, the heck?? Imma faint too wait...Taemin blonde his hair back?

ALL] Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae
Miraedo mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Ja yurobge biweo nuh go barabwa ojik neoman chae ulge
Neoman gadeuk chae ulge
Loverholic, Robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic.

[JONGHYUN] Neowa gati nanun sarangyaegideul
[ONEW] Narang gateun goseul baraboneun neo
[JONGHYUN] Uri deo isangeun hwanbyeokhaejil su eobtdago neukkyeosseul ddae
[MINHO] Naman chyeodabwa neoneun deo, deo, deo, deo, deo, deo nareul wonhae
[TAEMIN] Naman barabwa modeun ge, ge, ge, ge, ge, ge niga jungsim

~Loverholic, Robotronic, Loverholic, Robotronic~

[MINHO](Rap) Neoui nunbichi nal sarojabda nali jinalsurok nalkaroweojyeotda
Neoeui jibchake jichyeotda manhi be eotda mame piga nanda
Na sseureojil Jjeum doimyeon dagawaseo cheonsagati "saranghae"ran mal
Nu ga jinjja neoyeotneunji aldagado haetgallige mandeunda

 

Minho...he grew up muscle~~ He’s rapping arrghhhh

[Jiyoung, Gyuri and SNSD girls – Nosebleed]

[Me and Nicole – Jaw dropped]

[Seugyeon, Jewlry, MBLAQ,BEAST,INFINITE and TRINITY – Eyes bobbed out from their socket]

 

[ALL] Nareul mukkgo gadundamyeon sarangdo mukkin chae mirae do mukkin chae keojil su eobtneunde
Loverhollic, Robotronic, Loverhollic, Robotronic
Geobuhal su eobtneun neoeui maryeokeun LUCIFER



“KYAAAAA!!!”

“OPPPAAAA!!!!”

“CHAMPION CHAMPION CHAMPION!!!”

Crowd turn crazy and MC can’t handle them suddenly I heard my brother scream from stage.

“MOM!!!”

 


Jonghyun’s POV

“HUH! Guys we did it!”

“Yeah hyung your voice sound great than usual”

“Taemin-ah the girls chanting your name...”

“You too Key hyung!”

“Yah hyung, Mom is looking at us”I search for my Mom and found her. Because we are the last, we didn’t need to go back stage. I move forward and drag my brother to great my Mom at the VIP seating.

“I’m sure Mom will proud of us hyung!”

“Hai Mom, How was that, our performances...cool?”

“OMO!!! KEY! JONGHYUN!...oh my

“MOM!”

 

Mom fainted and we both scream her name. Key run down to the seat and I feel my heart ached.

 

“MOM! Wake up please don’t faint at this time.”

“Key-ah, do we make MOM fainted again”I ask my brother and his eyes widen.

“HYUNG! Calm down. Mom is okay she just..

“Arrgghh my head”

“Mommy… mom huuuhuuu I’m sorry Mom we didn’t mean too…”

The crowds slowly silence because the microphone was still stuck with me. Everyone hears my cries.

“Hyung…”

My group members gather around me and so do with Hara noona. I saw Mom is getting up and I can’t stand to see her like that.

 

Key’s POV

 

Why hyung is crying? Is that because Mon was suddenly faints?

Mom gets up and Jonghyun hyung hugs her and crying out loud. Mom still shocked and still buzz with the situations.

I hugged Hara noona and she pats my back.

“Jonghyunnie, honey Mommy is okay… hey don’t cry you’re big boy. People look at us”

“AANNII ..Mommy I’m sorry because not letting you knew about this. I make you worried these past few weeks..sob sob…”

“There there my baby boy is crying. I’m sorry because make you like this, Mommy just surprise at both of my son… that’s all”

“Jeongmalyo? ”

“Yes come here Key, Hara, family hug!”

I ran to Mom but noona reach first. I don’t care and I gave them a big bone-crush hugs because I’m the tallest in our family…and suddenly my Mom pinched my cheek.

“Yah aigoo… my little son who is still wearing his spongebob underwear now turn to be stunning and wild on stage! Kyaaa nice hair cut Kibummie”

 

Taemin’s POV

 

“MOM!!”Key hyung sulking and they laugh. Aunty is fangirling over her son hahahaha funny.

I like hyung’s family. They are completing each other. I stare at my parent and my brother. They look at them and so do with other people at the mall.

Everyone adores the family even MC ahjushi complimenting them but I noticed something was lacking. No father.

I wish Siwon uncle can be their father but how about Minho hyung and Hara noona? If that happens it means that Onew hyung have a bright chance to get Hara noona.

Haish what I’m thinking!

“Alright, while we are waiting for the result, let me invite our judges and main sponsored for our today event. Welcoming Mrs Lee Jiyeon , Mrs. Kim Rebecca and Mrs. Lee Soyeon!”