Innocence Seungyeon and Minho's Jealously

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

Taemin hug Hara and tell her that he don’t mind at all. He excused himself for his class and then went back to them just to kiss Seugyeon cheek.

 


 During Extra-Curricular Activities.

“MINHO!”

The basketball team members look at the hall main entrance and saw Hara is waving towards them (well not to them but actually Minho). They waved back and stop after saw Seungyeon follow Hara to come in into the hall.

They questioned among them why Seugyeon the ice-princess at their school is in awe and almost stumble over like a dumb person instead her real tough and over sensor when someone staring at her. They gasped when Seungyeon approaching them at the bleacher’s and then sat in between the captain and other player.

“What happened to her?”Minho asks Hara as he saw Seungyeon walking towards them without mind at him at all. Hara shrugged and tell him what happened. Minho somehow feel relieved yeah he can’t sleep for whole night after know that the new transferred student was actually his girlfriend cousin. He still remember, Hara ever told him that her cousin kiss her when they was a child long time ago. He knew Hara have two boy cousins and yesterday he met one of them. That Taemin boy.

Hara told Minho to go home first. She and Seungyeon will be going to her samchoon house. They both look at Seungyeon who is now talking to Minho’s friends or actually telling them a story?

While Seungyeon talking, all of them look at her face and sometimes they nodding, sometimes make an ‘O’ mouth shape and then make AWWW sounds. They look like bunch of brothers are listening to their little sister story telling time. Sweet huh?!

The bell rang signed the school end. Hara calling Seugyeon to get back their stuff and suddenly her phone is ringing.

Minho collected the last ball at the corner and ran back towards Hara.

“Thank you guys, I appreciate what have you did”

“Nah, we did nothing princess, if that boy doing something to you let us know kay?”The captain, Choi Wooyoung say something unusual than himself. He always acts cocky in front of girls.

“We are always here for you, glad to having a conversation with you Seungyeon-shi, gonna miss you” There Kim Junsu who always feels shy if girl talk to him is now talking mushy?

“Hmm Seugyeon noona, I’ll watch him over, we are in a same class so don’t worry. If he said something bad about you, I’ll beat him up!”Unexpectedly, the maknae in the team Hwang Chansung blurted out. Woah act cool huh?

“Deh, I’ll go first and I’ll call you asking for help if he try to harm me tonight. Is that okay Junho-shi?”Junho eyes widen and he stuttered.

“I..i.. will wait fffor your ccall..”

Minho jaw dropped. His hyungs and friends lost their charisma just because the ice-princess talked to them. He just gazed at the two noona walk away and suddenly Hara shout from far.

“Ah one more thing. I’ll probably not home tonight.”

“Wae?”Minho shouted back

“Maybe oppa will be there too, so…”

“What? Who? Which Oppa?”

“Errmm my cousin who stole my first kiss? I told you before right? Bye Minho. See ya!”

The ball dropped from Minho’s grip and bounce to the bleacher. Everyone gasp again and sensed jealously. Minho froze like a statue and just blinking his eyes for hundred times. Hara and Seungyeon are now off to being seen.

Poor Minho!