LOTTE WORLD

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

An hour later, the Kim’s family left the house.

 

 

In the Car

 

“Hyung, are you sure to do the recording?”

Hara is driving and JungAh sat at the passenger seat in front. Key asking his hyung about an offer he got to debut along in a side project for SM Entertainment.

“Hmm I’m not sure about that. I have many things to catch up.”

“Well Jonghyun, why don’t you give a try? The project will be start during school holidays right? I think you can do it.”Hara said

“Yeah I think you can do it Jonghyunnie, it’s a ballad right? What is the name..?

“S.M The Ballad”

“Ahh, Key can also accompany you. Right?”

“Deh, I think nothing can I do during holidays...noona will be busy with her preparation for final exam. Mommy will organize academy concert and exhibition...ahh we’re here! Kyaaaa”

----

People in the Lotte World keep glancing at Jonghyun because his fame already burst out through the internet after SM announced the member of their new upcoming group project for this summer. He’s not debut yet but people already known him.

Hara feel uncomfortable and she knew Jonghyun feel the same except for Key and their Mom. They act like nothing happens and doing their own business.

“Mommy, I want to ride that! Can I get that sticker? Omo Noona, that fox looks like you! Hyung, that’s you in the poster. Mom I want that pillow!”

Okay that attitude suit to the youngest. The older brother and sister act macho and cool. They just follow the youngest one desire. The Mom kept spoiling the big baby.

After an hour, they can’t take it anymore.

Key is now crying and curled up into a ball.

“Hey please people watching. Gosh Hara calm down.”

JungAh gone for only 5 minutes to the CR. When she's back, she hears Hara scolding at Key and Jonghyun throw all Key’s teddy which he won from the fun game booth.

“Mom, he’s freaking out like a girl. You call him Kibum so he’s boy.”

“Jonghyun-ah, you know your brother right. Let him be.”

“I’m okay with all the rides thing but not this pinky stuff.. Mom you spoilt him too much!”

Hara shook her head and picked up Key’s thing and put it at the wooden bench.

“I’ll get us some drink”

JungAh follow her daughter with her eyes. Jonghyun still fussing over and Key is now hugging her waist and crying.

‘I regretted about this. Is this my punishment because forgot about them for years before?’

Hara come back with a hand full of drinks. JungAh took the juices.

“Key~~ noona is sorry...”

Hara give Jonghyun ‘you come here too’ sign.

“Yeah, hyung is sorry too~~ I just pissed off and I know I did wrong...I promised to follow all your command today.”

“....ermm”Key sniffs over JungAh’s coat. The mom pats her son head.

“Okay, noona will lent you all my books but please Kibummie~~ take your drink...my hand is freezing”

“Really, you two would not get mad at me anymore?”

“YES!”

“Never scold me again?”

“OF COURSE!”

“Did you hear that Mom?”

“Yes Kibummie now forgive your sister and your brother”

“.... MEHRONG!..;P  mwahahaha XD”Key

O.O O.O (Jonghyun and Hara)

O_O(JungAh)

“Hahahaha you’re fallen with my acting...mwahahahaha!”

“YAHHHHH!!!”

“Hey kids!...Ouh I need a rest”

JungAh sat at the bench and let out a big sigh after her three kids chasing each other in the mini garden inside the Lotte World. She feels like someone is watching her.

She turned around but saw nothing except her daughter and sons laughing and teasing each other. She looked at right and then to her left but sense nobody is watching her.

JungAh’s POV

‘Hmm weird’

As I want to sips my drink. I saw a little girl standing in front of me with a sad face. I bent over to her level and saw she is almost crying. She tugged my jeans.

“Little girl, did you lost or something? You can’t find your parent?”

She shook her head. I gave her my orange juice and she drinks it. I pick her up and sat her on my lap.

“What’s your name sweetie?”

“...Daddy told Gwiboon not to talk to stranger, they bad...but Gwiboon want to talk to you...you looks nice.”

I smiled for this little girl. She looks smart and maybe she’s around 8? Gwiboon...cute name.

“Your Daddy was right”

“He's right. He always told Gwiboon to hold his hand but Gwiboon only release his grip for seconds to pick Gwiboon Spongebob...and then Gwiboon can’t see him anymore”

“Ohh...”

“He’s so stubborn, and now Gwiboon Dad is missing... wonder where he is now. Gwiboon hope he would not cry. He’s alone somewhere~”

‘Awww I want a daughter like her...but how come? No husband, no daughter la!’

 

----

Seunggi POV

“Gwiboon-ah!! Haish chincha ,now where did she go?”

“Sir, we found your daughter location. My staff saw her with a woman near the secret garden. She looks fine. Come Sir, I’ll guide you there”

 

“Hahaha unnie, you look like that fox!”

“Bwoh??”

“Serious Gwiboon, High-5!!”

 

“Is that your..?”

“Yes she is...thank you for helping”

The officer off from the scene and I watch Gwiboon with three teenagers. I saw them before but...eh isn’t that JungAh?

“How is it?”

“I talk to them and they said they already inform Gwiboon’s father. He will come here in any moment”

I never saw Gwiboon laugh like that after her parents die. I miss that laugh.

“Gwiboon-ah, ahjumma will leave you with unnie and Key oppa okay? You two meet me at the restaurant over there. Jonghyun follow me. Annyeong Gwiboon, remember don’t ever let go your Daddy hand again okay sweetie?”

Gwiboon face suddenly changed and she cries. I run a little to get to her but suddenly JungAh pick her up and comforting my daughter. Her daughter and I certain that leaves with spikey haired boy.

“Gwiboon-ah don’t cry...your Daddy will be here soon. Oppa will return back your Key to you”

“Gwiboon don’t want Key but Gwiboon want ahjumma~~”

“Sweetie, don’t be like this. If your Mom heard you, she will be sad.”

“...don’t have Mommy...”

 

“Gwiboon-ah!”

I jog to them and Gwiboon eyes sparkling after saw me.

“Daddy!!”

“Gwiboon-ah!...auch,...yah why are you hitting your dad?”

 

----

“So she knew about it?”

“She still remembers her parents.”

“Ohhh...”

“Oppa how was Key? Is he doings alright?”

Key answered Gwiboon. Hara and Jonghyun just keep silence. Key keeps chirping with Gwiboon.

JungAh and Seunggi talking to each other without realized they have been two hour in the family restaurant.

 

“Bye Gwiboon, see you later!”

“Bye Key oppa!”

Gwiboon get to JungAh and hug her. JungAh kissed her cheek and she giggles.

“Don’t be naughty sweetie, listen to your Dad”

“Unnghh unngghh!”

“Bye Hara unnie, bye Jonghyun oppa!”

They waved back and get into the car.

JungAh noticed Hara and Jonghyun sudden changed mood.

“Seunggi-shi., I’m sorry for taking your time. I hope we can meet again”

“No no, i’m the one who should sorry. My Gwiboon disturbs your family time and yeah I’ll come over to your academy. Huurrmm tell them I’m sorry too.”

Seunggi look at Hara and Jonghyun in the car and Jungah understand his meaning.

“Ok I will they must be mistaken something.”