Taemin's Secret and Playing Safe

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

 

Lee Seunggi eyeing the family and he replaying the scene 20 years ago.

“Yah Seunggi, if anything happened to me, please take care of my family”



 

Key’s POV

 

I can’t believe we won Grand Prize. Before this, Jonghyun hyung won one at Harrods for ballads and for now as a group.

One more thing, I can overcome my stage fear.

“Thanks to you Key ~~chu~~”

“Hyung, kyeopta, where do you get that”

I hid my teddy bear…ekhem actually Gwiboon’s teddy from Taemin. I’m dead if he found out. Again, it will ruin my image. Yeah what will you think if 17 years old boy talking, hugging and kissing semi size pink teddy bear alone in a room?

“Get what?”

“That teddy…hyung let me see”

Taemin was so eager to see my teddy. I let out big sigh and gave up Key. He gasped and screams like a…girl?

“Hyung this one is the real Teddy for God sake. LIMITED EDITION. Just 10 in this world!! Woah you got it from who? Fans?”

I'm taking back my Key and…it’s look like usual teddy bear…but why it’s limited…wait how did he know this?

“Taemin-ah, how did you know about this teddy?”

He made a ‘the heck hyung?’ face and suddenly Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung came in. Jonghyun hyung sat at my desk while Onew hyung rummaging my stuff.

“Yah, chicken hyung! What are you doing?”

“I’m searching for Minho’s PSP. He said he left it here….ahh found it…chiao!”

Is the two are doing fine? They always stern at each other before but these past three days they always hang out together…weird.

“You still have that teddy? I wonder where the girl now. You didn’t looking for her after that?”

I shook my head and Jonghyun hyung go online using my Mac.

“So it is not yours hyung? What girl?”

“Lee Gwiboon the name. I met her when Jonghyun hyung admitted to hospital before his surgery. She lent Key to me but she forgot to bring it with her back”

I stare at Key and again hug it. Taemin pushed Jonghyun from my pink chair and searching for something.

“Why you lil’”

“If that matter, I can help you hyung. Hmmm haaah! Found it. Can you tell me the code?”

“What code?”

“Haish at the teddy’s neck behind the tee”

I search for the code and probably this one.

“JLD6423 MAS”

Taemin scroll down and I found the website is TheRealTeddyWorld.com. A lot of cute and cool teddies on it.

“JLD right hyung? It starts from JLA to JLJ…yeah it was buy by…a man? And sell off in…MAS stand for…oh Malaysia”

“From overseas?”

“As I said hyung this collection is only 10 over the world. It costs 897MYR…sounds expensive for Malaysian just for a Teddy Bear”

“It’s mean that I can find Gwiboon right?”

“Probably… I can help you. Come on. I’ll show you something.”

 

-----

“Taemin-ah! Head to home?”

Mom asked Taemin when we are ready to go out.

“Deh”

“Here give it to your Mom and Key,can you stop by at Aurora Cake House? Ask your sister to give this to Mrs. Kim. Don’t forget to say my name mkay?”

“Alright Mom, we’re going. Bye”

 

 

“YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!”

“HAHAHA no kid hyung”

Taemin jump at his bed and hug the huge teddy bear among the mountain of teddy bear in his room.

“…….”

It doesn’t suit his bad boy image. He should changed his hairstyle and outfit too. He looks like an innocence child angel trapped in a devil body.

“This one. The name is Krishh. Appa bought it for me when he’s on duty at India. I got it for my 14th birthday. Cute right?”That weird boy shoved to me his teddy which almost looked like Key.

“OMO! Kibummie, you like teddy bear too? Ohh Taemin found another teddy collector. Weeee finally it’s your hyung who also like it.”

Chullie samchoon shake my head and put drinks on Taemin’s ABC coffee table.

“Umma, can I have Appa’s laptop for a while? I want to search for the new released.”

“Anything for you~~~”

 

I never knew Hangeng uncle’s also work as a transporter. That was a dangerous job just like my late father. He is now protecting someone important in Korea. Princess or the First Daughter? NVM but I can trace Gwiboon’s because this kid. The hell! He also can do the hacking!

“People know me as Lucifer in our field.”

“Lu…luci…fer?? You…you are the most wanted hacker? So you..Lee Taemin…Lucifer?!”

 “My friend is Falcon he’s from Japan. Too bad, one of our friends, Spider just died last week. Someone’s killed her hyung. Oh, the buyer is Seunggi Lee…hyung ggod news that person is in Korea right now. Hurrmm he sounds familiar…ahh hyung wanna stalked SMEntertainment? When they will compose our song?”

He talks about it like his doings is a hula hoop game. Not only his Appa, but this little Taemin also does the same.  I bet he also hacked to North Korea Defense once.

“Did you get paid for this?”

“Yeah and I spent it for bidding online.Falcon received a lot because he is still working with Japan Secret Government. I’m on a holiday for a while, so…hummppphh no payment…no teddy…”

This kid, I swear I’ll never fall for his innocent sparkling eyes and smooch heart melting smiles again. He’s scary and can die anytime… and for the changing image for him…I take it back.

---

Hara’s POV

 

Eh Minho? Onew Oppa? What are they doing here?

“Hye Hara!”Onew Oppa waved at me. Minho grinning and sit at the last table. I approach them and ask for their order.

“Chocolate muse and Tiramisu. Orange juice for me”

“As usual noona”

“We play safe hyung. Whoever received his cake first, he won today.”

They are playing what? Seriously, use a cake as their race?

I decided to give Onew oppa his order first because I like to see Minho’s defeated face. He always eager to get wins everything. Hehehe I’m your evil girlfriend Minho. Ekekekekeke

Minho stomped his head at the table and Onew smiles brightly.

“Today was my bad day.!”

“Hahah no longer ties for today. So how about tomorrow? Relay or singing in front the main entrance at SOGO?”

“Are you crazy hyung? You are using my weakness. I know you good at singing. Andwae! Anything but not singing.”

“Okay, eat a bucket of chicken in 15 minutes?”

“…..CALL!”

Are they competing something?

 

After the Competition ~Week ago~~

“I see that”Minho

“Yeah, it turns out the sibling become closer and more skinship” Onew

“I’m sorry hyung, seems my idea is not working properly”Taemin

“Hara did not even look at me. She is now admiring her brothers more”

“Yeah, since they come to our life, Hara noona was totally changed and he no longer spoilt me. Everytimes she goes..’Aww uri Jonghyunnie, here your lunch!’.., and no more lunch box for me!! For that Diva boy… ‘Want some smoothie baby? You must be tired driving for an hour for school..’ and she never did that to me even I was the one fetch her at bus stop every day after she finished her part time job!! ”

Taemin laugh at his hyungs silliness. They got jealous towards Key and Jonghyun especially Minho. He looks like a retard with that grumpy face.

“This prize is nothing…better search for chicken”

“Wait hyung, how about two of you play safe. I mean just between both of you, try to achieve something. Like a biddings. Races whose is the best. Simple you two can have your own competition in like a month or two so whoever the winner will get Hara noona. The loser would need to back off.”

“Are you sure we can do it? I don’t want the same things happen again like today”

“Ah come on hyung. You know me very well. This time I was sure you can did it”

 

That was how Minho and Onew is no longer bickering over ridiculous thing. They compete in silence. Only Taemin know about that