I Love My Sons'

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

That night, the big family including SNSD girls having their fun time together. They play a lot of game and go to bed at 2am.



 

 

Early in the morning at 7am

 

MOM!!MOMMY!!! NOONAAAAA!!! HYUUUUNNGGG!!!

‘Haish who is shouting! Gosh’

‘I swear I’ll kill that bastard coz disturbing my beauty sleeps over here!’

‘Ouh, haish chincha!’

“Mom! Where are you?? I saw our caravan and my tent. Are you in there??”

“Kibummie?” JungAh look outside from the tent entrance

“You’re here, where is your car?”

“Mommy… yeah found you! I parked behind the tree over there…I’m hungry” Pouted

JungAh come out from the tent and head over to the caravan to find some food.

ACKKK!

“Yah Kibummie waeyo?”

“A rock hitting my head…aww Mommy, appou~~” Key is whining and rubs his forehead.”

“Come here…aush my baby… yah it’s swollen…”

“WHAT??!! OH NO…MOMMY MY HOT FACE..” He is shouting again and that make all the people and also the neighbor wake up.

“I swore Kibum, I’ll scrunched up your whole face with my punched!”Minho gave Kibum warns.

The SNSD girls are confused and Hara just giggles at her brother childish.

“Hmm girls, it is not like Jonghyun is the only brother but that Diva boy too.”

“WHAAAATTT??”SNSD girls.

 

----

“Hai Key hyung! Long time no see”

Taemin greet Key who is sitting on Jessica’s swing. JungAh,Seungyeon and Hara’s off to the town along the SNSD girls to find their stuffs to go hiking for tomorrow. Jonghyun followed them to make sure of their safety.

Only left is the boys, Taemin, Key and Minho, Onew together with Heechul and Hangeng. All of them are preparing their lunch while waiting for the girls and Jonghyun to come back.

“Aww Taeminnie, you DYED your hair?”

“Is it cool hyung? Seungyeon noona prefer me black than blonde. So I makeover for her hehe”

Taemin grinned and Key kept aww-ing of his cuteness. Minho getting more annoy by their mushy-mushy talk. Onew is still sleeping at the tent because he can’t sleep last night.

“Hyung, Minho hyung!”

“Wae!!?”

Taemin sulked because Minho coldness and decide to built a sand castle alone. Key sooner drifts to his deep sleep. Minho approaches the young boy and start digging holes around the castle.

“Why hole? Supposed to be moat…”

“We called it art in architecture Taemin. Sign for technical class next year. Can earning a lot of money with that knowledge.”

“I don’t wanna too”

“Wae? You still want to proceeds the arts courses?”

“Yeah I was sure now, just look at how pathetic your digging skill is…hummpphh”

‘WHAT THE TOAD!!’

 

----

“I’m Gyuri and this is my sister Jiyoung.”

“She is my friend, Seugyeon and my name is Hara”

“I’m Nicole nice to meet you”

Nicole guides the four girls she just got to know in her father equipment shop. They changed their opinion towards the stuff they are looking for hiking. After one hour, they are ready to left and suddenly Nicole hand them a brochure.

“Take a look at it. The performances will be held by next month. I will be there so I hope can see you guys there.”

They took the brochure and thanks to her. After they walked out they bid goodbye and changed their phone number. Gyuri is a student at Orient Art Academy while Jiyoung in a same school with Key.

JungAh and SNSD girls wait at the Coffee Beans. The SNSD girls become excited to take part in the competition because they are having their semester break so nothing’s to do.

Jonghyuns’ face was red after come out from the snack house.

“What happen to you Jonghyunnie?”

“Ahh nothing…err nothing Mom…eih hi”

“OPPA! WHEN YOU COME BACK TO SEOUL CALL ME OKAY!”

All of them look at the girl who frantically waving at Jonghyun. She jumps up and down then get into the store back.

“You have time for that huh? So now drive us back to the camp.” Sooyoung command Jonghyun and JungAh feel glad that Jonghyun is now got a fan.

----

All of them prepare themselves to start their hiking. Jonghyun, Hyeyeon and Tiffany will stay to look after the camp. JungAh don’t want his son to go hiking together because afraid something bad will happened to him. At first, Jonghyun throwing a tantrum because of that but only God know what did JungAh chanted to him to make him behave.

 

3 hours later.

 

“Can we stop for a while? I’m freaking tired!”Sunny complain.

“Haish again? It has been 10 times since we started. Sooyoung noona, why did you bringing her along with us?”

“YAH KEY! Seems you got an issues with me”

“Kids, we will reach to the top in just few minutes. Don’t bickering” Heechul comfort the two.

“ We need to hurry…ARRGGHHH!”

“HARA!”All of them shouted because Hara was nearly fall but lucky Onew manage to catch her.

Minho feel sudden rush and boiling inside him. He keeps going to the front passing Siwon, Taemin and Seohyun who lead all of them before.

Someone is jealous and angry.

 

At the top, Key shocked after saw Jiyoung and her family. They both know each other since they were studies at SIS.

“OMO! Locket?”

“Yah Kumo! Are you on your vacation too?”

“Yeah, I arrive this morning. So… all of them are your family?”

Jiyoung curious about the big family Key’s had

“Yeah something like that. This is my Mom. Mom this is my classmate, Jiyoung.”

“Annyeong Mrs. Kim. Park Jiyoung-imnida. This is my sister and my brother, Park Gyuri and Park Jaebom”

“Annyeong” JungAh greet them back and noticed Key dorky smile.

‘Ooookaaaayy, yesterday was Jonghyun with his advance step to get a girl and now, I can feel Key have a thing to this Jiyoung girl. Ouh… They grew up so fast. T_T