Little

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

For me, if you want love and to be loved….

There’s a condition…

PTANG

BATABATABATA

Kim Hara, a high school girl just come home and run up to her room. She throwing her bag and it landed on her bed. She came near to the window in her bedroom and opens it.

“MINNHOOO!!!”

GRRAAAKK

“Welcome home” The boy who’s just open the window greets Hara and then he backed away. What for?

HIIIYAAARHHH”

Hara jump out from the window…O.O…. and safely landing at Minho’s room through…also the window. Well their room was on level two at their house and Minho and Hara room just facing each other from the side of the house.

“He’s also choose an ‘A’..waaa why must A!” Hara whines at Minho as she reaching closer to him. Minho just waits from the corner at his bed.

“That’s normal answer then.”

“Yes I know that” Hara talk back again at Minho and hug him tight at his head. And spin his head to left and right.

“…but that would be much better for me if he answer it B” Hara didn’t notice Minho’s face reddening from her act. He’s a boy and Hara keep hugging him close to her chest and Minho struggling to calm himself so badly.

“I want someone who really took care of their selves,… man likes father…such a burden”

 

(YOUR POV)

 

 My father’s name is Kim Hyunjoong, he died 5 years ago. He was a cop, well not a cop actually but an agent.  He worked as undercover transporter. I don’t have any idea what kind of job he did but Mom always tell me that my father do a job like a cops, he protecting someone at the time. I remember the night before my 11th birthday, he comes home with bandages on his head and his suits were thorn. Mom freaked out and asking me to go to my room. All I know, they had a big fight and father did not come home for a year until my 12th birthday on 8 April.

Mom just crying again and again on my birthday. That’s why I hate birthday ever. Father will spend his time on my birthday just in a short time and he gone before my birthday ends. He kept forget our family date, especially on my birthday and I always alone on the day. At night, Mom will cry again. The most heartbroken thing that happened to me was at amusement park. I spotted father at that place and I ran to him. I missed him so badly because we didn’t met for a year. But, he was with somebody else. There a two boys and a pretty lady beside him. Father asked me to go and then Mom found me. Mom dragged me out fro that place, and at night, father was home but he was not like he is. He’s dead.

After father funeral, I saw my aunt talking to the pretty lady who was with father at the amusement park. My cousin, Taemin asked me who’s that women and the boys who sat at the chair. I cannot answer him because I don’t know too. Sooyoung unnie and Minho, my neighbour asked me to pack my belongings immediately right after we reached home.

That was the last time I saw my little cute cousin and then we moved out to countryside. Mom got a job as a choreographer at dance academy. She also works at Mirinea Market early in the morning. Choi’s family helped us a lot and they took care of me when Mom need to gone for a few days and it continues until now. Mr. Choi, Minho father still taking care of me after he’s wife died from cancer. He do play a role like my own father and about my real father, what I know, he died because he was trying to protect his client. I assume that, he was too concerned about others and willing to sacrifices himself. That’s why I become like this.

 

END OF POV

 

“IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!!  How come we gambling our risk of life just like that” Hara punched the room floor and lean her back against Minho bed.

“But noona, uncle was a kind man” Minho tries to relieved the tense

“Isn’t that a waaayyyy too kind?”

After Hara father died, her Mom have to double up her work and Hara got to kept under Choi’s family surveillance until now. Even Hara also doing a part-time job after school to supported her self. But she’s wise girl. She’s saving up her salary for her future.

“Minho-yah…,if I’m in a trouble,trouble,trouble… what would you do?” Hara ask Minho in Hoot tune.

“Run” Minho answering in cold tone and emotionless.

“Gyaaaaa….I love you Minho-yah” Hara squeal and again she hug Minho head to her chest tightly.

“Me too noona, I love you too” He’s blushing but Hara still didn’t notice it.

“Thank you…I’m so happy right now….haih…”

DOSH

“……………………….” Minho

“ I believe in you Minho,you’ll not betraying me right? So many things occurs but because you’re here Minho… aish this part-time job’s killing me…I’m sleepy…” Then hara fall asleep, again at Minho’s room

“Wait noona….Hara, what a slumber girl are you…I’m a man too right…something will happen if you kept doing this…”

Fuuuuhhhh

“_____________ =.=”______________” Minho depressed.

 

About that Hara, your question just now…because I already know the answer… I’ll not choose it for wrong because…

 

“For me, if you want love and to be loved….There’s a condition…That person must be able to take care of themselves”