Finally The Boys is Home but......

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

“AHHHHH!!!”

“OMO!!”

“EEIIIHH! SANTA GIRLS??”  


 Hara still sulking and now she is in Sooyoung’s room. Minho and Sooyoung tried their best to persuade her but they are failing. Siwon was out to buy groceries. JungAh is helping Jonghyun and Key to unpack their belongings.

“Mom, we’re sorry for make you into trouble. It must be hard for you.”

“Don’t say that Jonghyunnie, she needs a time to think over. It was my fault too because not telling her the truth. I should tell her about her brother before, but I afraid and now just look at her. She can’t accept it. This what I afraid most”

“Me too..!”

“Yah Key! Don’t interrupt!”Jonghyun mouthed STFU to his dongsaeng because to him that little brother of his really not helping at all. Key stomp his feet and head to his new room beside Hara’s room. Jonghyun room is in the middle between his mom and his sister room.

 

The room was like this --- [Key’s][Hara’s][Jonghyun’s][JungAh’s]

 

“Mom, I think it’s better if we share a bedroom. We both guy so it’s okay. No need to sacrifices your gym room just for me. Key was afraid to sleep alone before especially during storm.”

JungAh smile and told Jonghyun Key need to grow up beside she was sure Key need his privacy so do with Jonghyun. She said it will caused much more problems if they sharing a room because where will their girlfriends sleep if one day they brought the girls home.

“MOM! You’re unbelievable… we don’t have one…”

“Not now but later…~~~” JungAh sang and hang Jonghyun’s attire in his white closet.

=.= (Jonghyun)

“Besides, my oppa bought this bedroom set special for you. You like white don’t you? Hmm I always dream to have son who likes white color”

>.< (Jonghyun)

“Okay darling, I’ll check on your brother. Is he unpacks yet?” JungAh is off to Key’s room and left Jonghyun who sat with his Hello Kitty doll on his bed.

‘Urrhh Mom, let him do by his own’ – pouted-

---------

Minho helps his father bring in the groceries inside JungAh’s house. He saw a boy walk out from JungAh’s gym room and get into his room (it was his room when he stay over) from downstairs. He knew that boy probably one of Hara’s brothers. He also shocked after heard about them. They arrived before Minho and Hara get back from school. He still not greet them properly before and planning to met them after his father back to his house.

As he walks to the stairs, he saw JungAh also come into the room. He cancels his intention and goes back to the living room. He sat at his fav port and turn on the TV.

Jonghyun hears sounds come from downstairs and he walk out to take a look. He saw a young boy sat at the living room and watch TV. He wondered the boy is. He just can see his back.

“Minho-ah… can you take out the beef inside the refrigerator?”

“Dehhh”

‘Ouh he’s the Minho boy.’Jonghyun thought as he recalls his Mom told him about Minho.

 

-------

 

Dinner is almost ready and all of them gather in the kitchen except Minho who falls asleep at his fav couch. Siwon and Jonghyun arrange the table while Sooyoung and Hara helping JungAh prepare dinner. Hara still sulking and didn’t saying much. Key always gazes at his sister. He doesn’t know how to do. He tried to talk to her but didn’t receive any response so he gave up. Also he think he saw her somewhere before but dunno where.

(Author – Of course Key, she’s the one who almost step on your face when you snatched the poor women bag!-)

‘HUMMPPHH better watch TV than her at least it make a sounds’

Surprisingly, Key just noticing Minho was there sleeping. He also wonders who that guy and walk closer to him.

‘Awww so cute, hmm long leg…almost long wavy hair…he must be the famous Minho. Huh, but I’m cuter than him. Hikhikhik’

“Kibummie… haa that boy is Minho. You two in a same age and he is the dongsaeng for you. How lucky if both of you can attend the same school.”

Kibum keep silence and eyeing his Mom waking up Minho. He feel something stingy inside because JungAh kiss his forehead as Minho slowly open his eyes. Key is hoping JungAh will do the same to him.

“MOM? Ohh I’m too tired can I sleep 5 more minutes~~”

“No no my dear, dinner is ready. Get up my boy, go wash your face.”

‘Huh, I hate this Minho guy. You’re big enough la man! Pouting make your face uglier!’ <------ Key’s

The Kim and Choi family are having their dinner together. Sooyoung sent a death glares to Jonghyun and he slump down at his chair.What happened actually?

(Flashies)

“Oh I’m sorry!”Jonghyun said sorry to Sooyoung because he accidently bumped into her while she placing the soup on the table.

“Yah! Look where are going. Geez I have to make it all over again.”

Jonghyun gulping and erased all thought towards Sooyong which sweet and adorable at first.

“Unnie, calm down there’s a lot more in the kitchen. Just get it again will ya?” Hara snap at Sooyoung and she felt betrayed.

(End of flashie)

 

Siwon place more meat at Jonghyun’s bowl and tell him to eat more for his health. He is too skinny and that make Sooyoung face annoyed more.

Not only Sooyoung who feel annoyed by someone but Key too. Guess what? Again, because of Minho.

JungAh is feeding Minho like he is a baby. It was not Minho fault, Minho always needs one or two hours to regain from his sleep mode. Everyone know that except for Jonghyun and Key

Again with Key mind talk – ‘Ishh, first you look innocence while sleep, then pouting like you’re cute for heaven sake and now, acting so spoilt and like a 3 years old? The HECK. Key doesn’t like it. Key doesn’t like it. Okay maybe you’re the youngest here but Key is Almighty. I will snatch my Mom from you. No one can stop Key!’

Hara is just doing fine. Nobody knows what is in her mind right now.

---