Infinity

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

A Day before Hara Departure

 

“I just got a big unnie and now she’s leaving me”Gwiboon sulked over and keep playing with Hara’s laptop.

“I go there for good Gwiboonnie...you still have Mom and Key oppa too. They will play with you.”

KNOCK KNOCK

“Can I come in?”Someone knocked at the door. Gwiboon left Hara’s room after saw him

“Done with the packaging?”

“Merely.. erm kinda awkward right?”

“We should blow it.. Can we be like before?”

“Sure, I’m sorry because...”

“Shhh...”

He slowly leans closer. Later both lips met and they stay for a while. That probably their last kiss together.

 

Tears run down his cheek. Hara stare and felt guilty. The guy in front of her is now different and hard to know him anymore, maybe for their entire life.

 

“Minho...if you found someone who really love you, please love her back as much as you could like you did to me. I’m too good for nothing to you.”

“Promised me, send to me an email at least once in a week. Update your FB status so I’ll know about yours. Don’t ended up bringing home blonde hair and blue eyes kid to Korea”

 

 

“Seunggi-shi, my daughter sure resembles her father a lot right?”

JungAh stare at her husband with teary eyes. Seunggi hug his wife and comforting her.

“Hyunjong hyung must be proud of you. You able to guide her until now and you care too for his sons. I believe Hara can survive by her owns there.”

 

 

“Appa, I probably apply for that university. Can you allow me to?”

Sooyoung ask Siwon’s permission and hoping he will grant it.

“So. You’ll leave me and Minho here again?”

Siwon play his word but seems his daughter already decided on.

 

“You’re too stone headed Jinki. Let her please. She needs to focused there. I don’t think your presences there will make her life better but turn out worst.”

Hangeng stands up from his seat and signalling Heechul to tuck in Taemin to bed. He needs to be alone with his son.

“You knew about this right? You knew that my mom was there so you afraid I’ll met her? Come on Appa, I’ll not waste my time for a woman like her. I’m aiming Hara not the Reina ahjumma.”

Onew says his biological mother name in front of Hangeng. That make him shut and defeated with his own son. He can’t bare to hear that name again.

 

At the airport

 

Choi and Lee family gathered around to bid farewell to Hara before she off to Australia. Everyone was here except Onew and Jonghyun. They have no idea about Onew but Jonghyun got sudden call from his Label and he had to leave early in the morning.

 

30 minutes before departure, Key makes a scene.

 

“Mom! Please stop him. He’s embarrassing me...Dad!!”

JungAh try her best to settle down her son from keep hugging Hara waist and never let her go. Even Gwiboon also gives her Teddy to comfort her baby oppa. Seunggi having his difficult time because he still a rookies in teenagers matter.

“Kibum-ah...please let your noona go. We also want to hug her.” Heechul bring his hand.

“If I let her go now, she will never come back. I know that.”

‘Did he read my mind again?’...ani he can hear me’

“Yah! You lil’...geeee ok ok I will be home for new year. Is that okay?”

“Jeongmal??”Key again act lovey dovey to his noona by put his chin over Hara shoulder

“Deh”

“Pinky promise?”

 

“ I LIKE PINK!”Tiffany who also will be in a same flight with Hara to Aussies turned hyper after  hearing pink.

“I’m not talking to you!”

“Meanie~~~”

Finally Key relese his grip because Minho sending him a killer stares from behind the wall.

“I’m going now~~ Come on Tiffany unnie we still have 10 more minutes. We need to check in.”

“Call me when you arrived there honey” JungAh burst into tears. Gwiboon also cry and Key too. Siwon place something at Hara hand and he whispers something to her. Hara eyes teary and nod at him.

“Dad, please take care of my mom and my brothers. Thank you for completing our family. I’m sure you will be our best father and please don’t spoil Key like Mom did to him.”

Hara thanking Seunggi and bent down to pulls out her case.

“I will Hara, beside that was my promised to your father before. You too, make sure stay healthy and if you’re having any problems, just inform me.”

 

Announcement for Hara’s and tiffany flight heard. That is the signs they need to go.

 

The flight flies over Korea’s air. Hour later Korea is now off to Hara’s sight. Her family left behind with tears and so do with her.

 



 

Finally it ended.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL MY READERS FOR READING AND FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS COMMENTING

I LOVE YOU GUYS

FOR NOW, I WILL FOCUSING ON MY OTHER FIC~~ MISERABLE LIFE

SOON I'LL POST OUT THE 'CHAOTIC HEARTS 2'

DO CHECK ON IT AND SUPPORTS ME AGAIN

Lots of Love

Miss Author @noramaia