Shining Boy and Slightly of JongKey Moment.

Chaotic Hearts {WHO?..MINHO THE DONGSAENG or HIM...}

 

Recap:

Later, I found me, myself…and I… lying on the street after being pushed by the boy. I certain he’s a boy because of his voice and his baby cheek. Seungyeon and Mr. Kim pull me to stand up and some other guys chased the boy. Something make me froze, it’s not like the pushed down thing but something from the boy that distracted me.

 

 


 


 

 

“Are you okay hara?” Seungyeon ask me and Mr.Kim start to wrap out mini stall. I just nod my head and hand over the lady handbag. She thanks me and offered something but I refused. I ask her to buy our cake inside the cake house.

“Mr Shim. Are you alright? What happened and you look so pale.” One guy ran and talks to the lady, so the lady is Mrs.Shim, must be her companion then.

“No I’m okay, this girl get back my handbag from the snatcher.” Mrs. Shim pat my shoulder and the guy turn his head facing me and Mr.Kim.

‘Haaaaaaa awwwww my eyes. He’s too shining’

 

 

“AHH kamsahamnida~~ Sorry because troubling you, and thanks because help my lecturer.” Wah he’s so polite. Lecturer?

“What is your name brave young lady?” Hihihi this ahjumma really have a thing. Okay

“Hara, Kim Hara. I worked here, please come in.” I invite Mrs. Shim into the cake hous.

WELCOME TO AURORA CAKE HOUSE” Mr. Kim greets the lady and the guy who’s shining the most.

Later Jessica, supervisor at the cake house offer Mrs. Shim and the guy drinks. I start to change the santa’s outfit into my school uniform because I have to get back home to help Minho prepare the dinner. When I want to get ready for going back home, suddenly someone stopped me.

“Chotto.chotto matte!!, err..ano… miss…?”

Owh the guy with Mrs. Shim. Chotto matte?Ano? Is he Japanese? Owh but he looks like Korean

“Kim Hara” I said my name and then he smile. Huh! His eyes~~~fainted~~~can he be my Mr.Right?

“Kim Hara-san, I would like to send you to go home as my gratitude because helping my lecturer today.BTW, I’m Onew”

‘Onew?’

“Weird right haha, hmm at Japan I used to be called by that name and by the way my name is Lee Jinki. I know you must be thinking what am I up to but please, don’t worry, Mrs. Shim asks me to do so.”

‘Lee Jinki…sounds familiar’

“No no I’m not thinking that way but thank you. My home just few blocks from here and my dongsaeng will pick me up at the bus stop."

“You have a dongsaeng? Ohh, alright. So I hope we will meet again later?.”

“Of course I guess you’ll be our regular customer after this.” We change look and smile towards each other. I waved to him and he waved at me back.  Yaaahh, I like his attitude.

I arrived at home together with Minho safely and take a bath to relief myself. Minho off to his house to continues his work.

After half an hour I go to uncle Siwon’s house and the meal prepared. I saw Mom talking to uncle as she is so serious about the topic. I only heard Seoul and blablabla…

“Ah noona, the witch calls you. She is in her room.” Minho gave me yeah-she-is-here look and I straightly go upstairs to meet my SooYoung unnie.

 

Same time at Jonghyun and Kibum house

 

The door being closed and later, Jonghyun come out from his room to the hallway. Kibum saw his brother and smile at him. The older boy just sent a blank stare.

“Why you covered with dirt…ani….is that cream?” Jonghyun pointed at Kibum hair and part of his hacket.

“Ahh.. someone bumped into me when holding a cake..tcchh what a clumsy” Kibum took off his brown jacket and put em in the laundry basket.

“Key…can I ask you something?”

“Hmm?”

“You skipped the dance rite?”

Kibum stop his doings and change direction to his hyung.

“Hyung…, what are you talking about? I’m home late because the rehearsel finished late…”

“Is that even so? You’re working again right? That’s why you can buy my serum”

“Hyung.. I … I”

“I told you, I can work on it, and why are you doing like this? Are you forgot Umma’s wish? About your school, you still attend it right? Don’t tell me that you do the same like you did with your dance school.”

Kibum stay silent. Truthfully he was expelled from his school a month ago because his grade dropped. Yeah, the dance academy kilometers away from his home and so do with his school. He can’t afford living like that beside that the only public school in the district. According to his condition of living, he needs extra money to go to the dance school. About the scholarship, he lied to his hyung. He has his own purpose on why he attends the academy.

“Malhaebwa Key, please… you know what, if Mrs.Kim didn’t come here searching for you, I probably don’t have any single idea about this”

“Mrs. Mrs. K.Kim? Mrs. Kim JungAh?” Kibum shocked after heard that name.

“Who else? Your instructor. She came here this afternoon. Mind to let me know?” Jonghyun sigh. He put his arm inside his sweater pocket and sat at the floor.

“Hyung, please don’t think about it. I’m sorry. Okay I’ll tell you everything but please hyung don’t be like this. Get up, it’s cold if you sit here.” Kibum start to worries after saw his Hyung laid his back at the wall and closed his eyes.

“I’m okay, just tired…*cough* a bit *cough*” Jonghyun put his hand at his chest and start to cough roughly. Kibum panic and dashing to find a yellow box contains Jonghyun medicine.Rather, the right pill was run out. Jonghyun become paler than before. Kibum call out his hyung and ask him to hold on. He ran down with Jonghyun at his back and search for a taxi.

“Hyung hold on…I’m so sorry hying…I’m taking you to the hospital” Kibum cries and blame himself.

“Ahjushi, please nearest hospital…hurry”  The driver nods and drive as fast he could. Soon after they reach the hospital and the kind taxi driver help Kibum to bring his brother into the hospital. Kibum said sorry to the driver because he’s in rush and forgot to bring along his wallet and the driver just pat his head. He later off after telling Kibum to keep on praying for his brother. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Key's POV

 

‘This is all my faults, ANI! It’s Mrs. Kim fault. How come she can find my address? As what I remember, I never wrote details about myself…ahh Doojun-hyung. Haish that bastard! He must be the one, only Doojun-hyung knew where my house is or Kikwang? Yah, that’s not the point… what is this?’

I felt like there is something underneath my hyung’s sweater when I want to fold it. I take it out and it was a number…phone number? I read it.

“013-78473897…Beautiful Ahjumma??!!” Since when he have a girlfriend… and seriously, AHJUMMA? Owh my hyung is grown up…TT.TT

“Uhh Sir, why are you crying? Did your family member just die?”

“Die? What the…?” I look at the voice and it was a little girl holding a white teddy bear in her arm and she’s blinking to me. Aww she’s so cute.

“Aniyo cutie. It just my brother is sick, and it was my fault. I made him angry.”

“Ahhh…. I guessed he’s same like me.” I figured out she is wearing a pink dress which looks like attire for pediatrics. What is she doing outside at this time?

“You better take care of him Sir, if you’re not you’ll regret later. Do as he wished and never leave him alone. I don’t want you to end up like me…What is your name Sir?” She is advising me now, huh kids nowadays and I think they scary. Scary creature’s but cute.

“My name is Kim Kibum, you can call me Oppa if you want and you?” I try to be polite to her. She gave me her teddy bear. I took it hesitantly.

“I can lend it to you if you want. His name is Key. He gives me luck. I hope it’ll work for you. My name is Gwiboon and I’m 8.” So..Key why is the name so familiar? Nice name, suit her. After that, we had our lively conversation for almost half an hour and I also forgot about Jonghyun who still in emergency room.

“Why are you wandering here and at this time? Didn’t afraid to get scolded by the fierce nurse” I said it like someone who wants to scare a kid and my attempt to scaring her was totally work you know.

Oppa! I forgot that I locked nurse unnie in the bathroom. See ya!!” She dash out and in a blinking of eyes, I lost her. Does she really sick or not, or even a human?

Few seconds after, someone is out from emergency room and heading towards me. I relief after he told that, they manage to stable my hyung. He just needs to rest more and have to stay here for future monitor. They let me see my Jonghyun after that.

When I enter the room, Jonghyun’s lying there at the bed and slowly open his eyes as I approaching him. I stay silent and tears broke down. I hug him as I laid my head on his chest and wrap my arm around his front waist.

“Key,yeobo please don’t cry. It is not your fault. I’m okay now. I’m sorry because troubling you again.”He patted my head and I release the hug.

“Hyung, I make you worried and I promise I’ll never hide anything from you. I love you yeobo…”

PRRAAANNGGGGG!!

‘Huh? What’s that’ I turn around and saw the nurse clumsily pick up some utensils from the floor. I go near to her and she shocked like saw a ghost.'

“Are you okay miss?Need help?” She shakes her head crazily and storm off. Well that’s weird.

“HAHAHAHAHAKAHKK uhuk uhuk uhuk..  She’s scared” I ran back to Jonghyun and he signal to me he is ok.

“Why are you laughing? It’s not that funny and the heck she scared of what? Am I that handsome and hot to be scared off…”

“YAH she thought we are GAY. We acting lovey dovey in front of her, that’s why.” Jonghyun realizing me something and I just nod. Well it was normal to me, beside what’s wrong with hugging your own brother?

“Key, I know you like cute things but I never knew you own thing like that” Jonghyun pointed his finger and I follow the direction. Oh!

I dance Oh! By SNSD a little and yeah, in my hand is Gwiboon’s teddy bear. Ahh she forgot that she give it to me earlier.

“It’s Key, belongs to a little girl who I spent time with while I was waiting for you.” I explain to my brother about Gwiboon and well I’ll return to her maybe tomorrow.

“KEY? Ahh no wonder you two share the same name. Nice girl and I wish I can get to know her too.” Jonghyun smirked and again I realized, Key yes it is Key, same with me.  Ouh!

 

 


 

New chappie!!

It's quiete long I think so far, and I know I dragged so much and did not come to the main agenda I wrote this story at first. 

But for me, I need to details the character and situation before keep goes on and yeah you all must understand writers right? Sometimes ideas popped out from nowhere when we are writing. 

Sorry but I want to add some flowerish and color to  my story. 

Kamsahamnida for read my story, please subscribes and leave your comments. Very much loved!!!