09.

Married to Mr.Arrogant

 
yuan slowly opens his eyes, he feel so comfortable. how can a couch feel so comfy? he wasn't in the living room.. he was at jun kai's room?

he remove the wet cloth before he scans his surroundings and finds jun kai sitting beside him, holding his hands. did he stay up all night? 

he gently smiles and brought his other hand to brush the hair of the older. 

"if you're only always kind to me... i don't know what did i do.." yuan's smile faded away. he sighs as he pulled back his hands, he gasp when jun kai grab his hand back. 

jun kai was holding the younger's hand tightly. yuan softens at the action. he didn't make any move, afraid that he'll wake up. 

after 2 hours jun kai woke up and opens his eyes, still not letting go of yuan's hand. 

yuan at the other hand was reading a book that he saw on the night stand. 

jun kai blinks and rub his eyes with his other hand, "oh. you're awake"

yuan puts the book down and nods. 

jun kai notice something weird and yet warm, he looks down at his hands. immediately letting go of yuan's hands. "s-sorry.. i didn't know" 

yuan frowns at the lost of warm but nods. 

"do you want something to eat?" jun kai gently ask him. 

yuan looks at jun kai. jun kai holding his breath, the younger looks hot right now. this is not hot qianxi, but his husband. he can't help but look at his features. doe eyes, pointed nose, perfect red lips plus his big shirt. revealing some of his skin and his collarbone. jun kai gulps, he suddenly have the urge to kiss those lips but he holds back. 

"what's the date today?" yuan ask jun kai. 

jun kai frowns at the sudden question but still told him the date. 

yuan smiles sadly and nods. jun kai's heart aches at the younger's pained expression but didn't ask the reason why. 

today was that day again... "its been 5 years since my dad died" 

yuan looks outside as he hugs his self. he bit his lips and tears are staring to form in his eyes. he was holding his self back from crying but the pain in his heart is too great. 

yuam curls his body and sobs. jun kai saw him and quickly hugs him, hushing him and rocking him back and forth. 

its been 5 years since yuan's dad died. Jun kai heard from yuan's mother how yuan loves his father, all of his family. he heard that yuan's father died on a plane crash, not from a disease but to an incident. 

yuan stops crying and closed his eyes. he don't want jun kai to see him cry, don't want him to see him so vulnerable. 

jun kai saw him, he puts his hands on the younger's waist, hugging him and the other one is on his hands. 

"let it out, don't hide it." jun kai said, yuan slowly looks up to him and started crying again. 

jun kai just hugs him while the younger is crying. he let the younger's tears soak his shirt. 

after minutes of crying, jun kai notice that yuan stops moving. he looks down to find him sleeping, tears still at the corner of his eyes. 

jun kai brushed the tears off, yuan still twitching and hicking in his sleep. Jun kai kissed the younger's forehead. 

for the whole day, they are in the room. jun kai looking out for the younger while the rain pours outside. 

----------

the next day when yuan woke up, he finds that he's all alone on the room. 

"where did he go?" he said to his self. 

he went downstairs and heard noise coming from the kitchen. he went there and finds jun kai cooking breakfast. 

"good morning. sit down, i made you a breakfast" jun kai said to him as he finishes putting the food on their plate

yuan obeys the older one and sat down. he watch jun kai prepare the food for him, he secretly smiles. he was happy. 

"eat up, you are too thin" jun kai said, smiling before he starts eating. 

yuan blushed at what the older said but he nods and started eating. 

after a few minutes of silence, jun kai was the one who broke it. "hey, do you have something to do later?" 

yuan looks at him before shaking his head. 

jun kai smiles at him, "good. come with me later" 

yuan looks at jun kai and nods.