15.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


WARNING!! there will be graphic violence in this chapter. 

the scene here is purely imagination and never happens in real life!! 

----------

Qianxi was looking for Jun kai, he needs to talk to him. he went to their room and found jun kai sitting on his chair, earphones on. 

he walks towards jun kai, "we need to talk" 

jun kai looks up when he saw qianxi standing in front of him. he removes his earphones. "oh hey what's up qianxi?" 

"i said we need to talk" qianxi said before walking out. jun kai looks at qianxi, confused but quickly follows him. 

jun kai quickly catches up with qianxi and grabs his wrist. "what's wrong babe?" jun kai asked as he puts his hands to qianxi's face and pecks his lips. 

qianxi removes jun kai's hands on his face and sighs. "look, you've been acting weird this past few days. yesterday was your birthday and the other day was supposed to be our date time. I've been calling you and sending you messages but you didn't reply or answer my calls. i want to check you at your house but I know that yuan, a.k.a your husband is there. im not dumb to suddenly barged into a married couple's house." 

jun kai was at lost, "q-qianxi.. I-" 

"what? you love yuan now? tell me." qianxi said to jun kai, looking at him. 

"no, no. it's not that qianxi...I--" jun kai tries to explain.

"you what jun kai?! you love him now?! you'll leave me for that... that ?!" qianxi shouts at jun kai. 

jun kai suddenly glared at and grabs his wrist. "what did you call him?" 

qianxi harshly gets his arms back. "he's a . you heard me right.." 

"yuan is not a ! don't you ever say that word towars him." jun kai said, anger visible in his tone. 

"huh. you're protecting him? you love him now and what? you're gonna leave me?" qianxi said to jun kai, tears are clouding his eyes. 

jun kai sighs and hugs qianxi "no qian, i-its not that... please.. I'll fix this i promise.." 

qianxi doesn't move, just nods his head.

-------------

yuan was eating alone at the cafeteria when a bunch of girls surrounded him. he looks up to them, curious why they are circling him. 

yuan stands up to go away but was pushed down by the girl on his left side. "are you wang yuan? asked the girl. 

"y-yes.." yuan replied, he was starting to get scared. 

"come to the gym later after class. be sure that you're all alone, don't tell anyone" said the girl on his right before they walk away. 

yuan was really scared now. he didn't know what he did to them,.he didn't even know them but he got no choice but to come later, afraid that they'll hunt him down if he doesn't show up later. 

-------

classes are done, yuan was heading towards the gym. when he arrived, he saw the girls earlier sitting at the benches. when they saw him, they quickly walks towards him and circled him. 

"w-what do you want f-from me?" yuan said to them, holding his bag tightly. 

a girl snatches his bag and throws it, he tried to get it but he was pushed back, making him stumble. another girl grabs his collar and slaps his face really hard, he falls on the floor. 

"stop flirting with wang jun kai, do you understand that?" the girl who slaps him said. 

yuan only glares at her and her friends, stopping his tears from falling.

"ahh!! ouch!!" yuan yelps when someone pulls his hair. another girl slaps him across the face really hard causing his face to be red and his lips to bleed. some of the other girls kicks him, he tries to cover his body from the kicks. 

"do you understand what I said? stop flirting wang jun kai" the girl who first slapped him said once again. 

yuan cannot stop himself anymore, tears are staring to fall out of his eyes. he nods his head, his body can't take anymore beatings. 

the girl holding his head lets go. "good. if you don't stop flirting with him, you'll get more worst than this." she said. 

someone pours water on his head before they leave. when they left, yuan started crying really hard.  his body is in pain, his face and head hurts, he wants to go home and tell jun kai everything. it this the cause of loving wang jun kai? 

yuan stands up,  wipes his tears and fixed his clothes before walking out the gym. he don't want someone to find out what happened. he quickly got out of the campus and went home. 

---------

jun kai was already home when yuan arrived. he quickly bows his head to hide his swollen cheeks. he quickly walks past jun kai but jun kai was much faster and grabs yuan. 

"where did you go after class? i was looking for you?" jun kai softly asked. 

"I..I-I was at the l-library. yeah, t-the library" yuan said, still not looking at yuan. 

jun kai eyes yuan's action. the younger keeps his head down, not looking at him. he knows that the younger was lying, he looked for him at the library but the younger was not there. 

"tell me the truth yuan, where are you earlier? and why do you keep looking down?" jun kai said, bowing down to look at the younger. yuan tries hides his face but jun kai already saw the younger's face. 

jun kai quickly grabs the younger's face with his two hands, shocked when he saw that yuan's cheeks are swollen and red. yuan hissed when jun kai grabs his face. 

"where did you get this yuan?" jun kai asked. 

yuan averted his gaze and doesn't answer. 

"im asking you yuan! where the hell did you get this?!" jun kai shouts. yuan whinced at the sudden boom of jun kai's voice. 

"I-I tripped earlier... I hit m-my face at the t-table" yuan lied. he doesn't want jun kai to find out. 

"stop lying will you?! where the hell did you get this?! who hurted you?!" jun kai hissed. no longer holding the younger's face. he was clenching his hands tightly, he was furious right now and yuan was scared. 

"i... i-i was t-told to come to the gym e-earlier.. when i get there, t-the girls started beating me.. I-I..." yuan said but he cannot continue the story, he started sobbing. he tries to cover his mouth so his cries wont be heard. 

jun kai's blood was boiling when he saw the younger sobbing so hard. he walks to yuan and hugs him tightly. 

"shh... im sorry. sorry if i can't protect you. im really sorry, please stop crying" he whispers to yuan as he rocks him back and forth. 

his heart is breaking because of the younger.

"do you know the girls?" jun kai asked yuan, still hugging him. 

yuan looks up to him with swollen red eyes. "it was t-the girls from your class.. p-please don't hurt them!!" yuan said, he started crying again.

jun kai's really mad. he hugs the younger once again, hushing him. he carried yuan bridal style and went upstairs to their room. 

"stop crying now. rest here okay? I'll get you a change of clothes and food." jun kai said as he tucks yuan to bed, kissing his forehead. 

yuan hics but nods his head, grabbing the little white rabbit and hugging it close to his chest. 

jun kai walks out of the room. he clenched his fist. he'll make sure to find those girls who hurted yuan. they won't get away from him.