12.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Yuan and Jun kai was walking under the trees. yuan doesn't know once again where they are going, he just simply follows jun kai. 

while walking, yuan saw an arched door frame with flowers on it from afar. 

"we're close there" jun kai said who continuously walking. 

so that's where we are going, yuan thought. 

when they reached the entrance, jun kai walks to side. gesturing yuan to enter first. 

yuan looks at him before entering. 

"w-wow.. it's so beautiful here.." yuan said as he turns around to look at the place. 

the place was surrounded with bushes with white rose on it. it also have a pavilion. but what caught his attention the most was the table with candles. 

"h-hey.. are we--'

jun kai cuts him off, "sit down. we're having our dinner here" he said. 

yuan looks at him, his heart is racing and he feels like there are butterflies in his stomach. 

Mr. Zhang enters with a cart. he place the food in from of yuan and jun kai, he also serves then wine. when he was done, he bows his head before leaving. 

--------- 

half of hour have past, the two was quietly eating.  yuan can't believe that he was having a romantic candlelit dinner with jun kai here, on this beautiful garden. 

jun kai puts his utensils down, causing yuan to look at him. 

"are you happy?" jun kai asked. 

yuan puts his utensils down, he smiles sweetly at jun kai. "yes, im very happy right now. thank you.." he said. 

jun kai smiled back at him before continuing eating. 

---------- 

yuan and jun kai was back on the mansion. yuan was standing at the window, looking outside. 

jun kai glanced at his watch, it was already 7:00 pm. 

"hey, let's go home. it's getting late" jun kai to yuan. 

yuan smiles and nod. they are ready to leave but fore getting in, they bid their farewell to the servants and drove away. 

after an hour long drive they arrived at their house. jun kai saw that yuan was sleeping. he didn't wake up the rabbit, instead he carefully opened the door to get out and get the things that they've bought. he puts them in the kitchen before return to fetch the sleeping rabbit. 

he opens the door and knelt down at yuan's level. 

"yuan, we're home. wake up" he taps yuan. 

yuan whines, "i don't want to walk,w wang jun kai" 

"would you rather be carried by me?" jun kai teased. 

"you've already done it, so why not?"

jun kai was taken a back by yuan's answer but smiles and carried yuan bridal style. 

the younger wraps his arms around jun kai's neck and snuggles in his chest with a smile on his lips. 

jun kai looks down at the younger, warm feeling spreading through his heart. 

"I'll sleep on the sofa" yuan gently said when he realized that they are going upstairs. 

"like i would let you." jun kai simply said, not stoping. 

"why not?" 

"because you are sick." jun kai said, "because you don't deserve to be treated like this" was what jun kai is thinking. 

yuan pouts. "im not sick.. besides, where are you gonna sleep?" 

"don't married couples sleep together?" 

yuan lifts his head to look at jun kai "are you serious?"

"you don't want to? fine then. I'll sleep on the couch then get a back ache then die yound and it'll be your entire fault" 

yuan rolled his eyes, "fine. you better don't do anything funny" 

"oh please. I won't. unless you want me to~" jun kai said teasingly as he gently puts yuan to the bed. 

"no, i don't want to" yuan said as he snuggles the bed.

jun kai smiles and walks to the door.

"where are you going?" yuan lifts his head up

"im going to get your candies, i forgot to get them" 

yuan puts his head on the pillows and hug his little rabbit. "okay~"

jun kai walks out of the room. yuan lifts the rabbit up and lightly slap its face. "im going to call you wang jun kai" he smiles as he hug the rabbit, close to his chest. 

"maybe i don't know everything about you, wang jun kai" 

----------