03.

Married to Mr.Arrogant

so i decided to jump to the "wedding" day to shorten lil bit of my story XD This will be a quick and not sweet wedding between the two (they still don't realize their feelings lol. sorry) 

PS: italic words are their thoughts. 

E

NJOY!!!

-----------

-Jun kai's POV-

I still can't believe that I'm getting married today AND im getting married to a GUY WHO I DIDN'T KNOW. 

I looked at Wang Yuan who is fixing his hair slowly while looking at the mirror "can't you go any faster? hurry up will you?" i said as i fix my clothes, he looked back at me, glaring. "why are you rushing me? this is my wedding day, i want to take my time"

"why? that's because i still have a date with my boyfriend after this. that's why i want to get this done fast" i replied while rolling my eyes, it looks like he was taken aback with what I said. 

"y-you have a b-boyfriend?!" he yelps

"duh of course i dont have. just hurry up, im tired"

"tss. im done okay? happy now" he sighs. 

mom came in, "hey its almost time". she linked yuan's arms around mine as she pushed us to the door. 

-Yuan's POV-

Mrs.Wang came in and linked mine and Jun kai's arm together. 

I took a deep breath. "I didn't imagine that my wedding day would turn out like this"  I thought to myself as we walk closer towards our destination. 

"Do you Wang Jun kai take Wang Yuan as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love him until death?" 

"uh.. yeah. I do" Jun kai answers. A part of me became sad with his answer. shut up wang yuan, its not like you got married because you love each other. 

"do you Wang Yuan take Wang Jun Kai as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to love hum until death?" 

I took a deep breath before answering "uh.. y-yes. I do"

the man who is getting us married look at us weirdly, " now i pronounce you husband and husband. you may now kiss the groom"

-Jun kai's POV-

I secretly look at my watch. oh , Qianxi will be mad. im late.  i thought. 

the man standing in front of us looked at us weirdly "I now pronounce you husband and husband. you may kiss the groom" 

, i forgot about this part. oh well, I'll just do it.  

I grabbed his face before pecking his lips. I pulled away and saw his expression, he was holding his lips and blushing. 

wow, his lips are soft. can't believe i am married to this cu- woah. stop right there wang jun kai. remember, you have to make him suffer. i reminded myself mentally. 

-Normal POV-

after the wedding the two decided to stay with their parents and move tomorrow at their own house. 

yuan got out of the bathroom and lay on his bed. he heard a gentle knock on his door and his mom entered his room

"yuan my dear.."

he gently sat up and leaned his back on the headboard "oh, hey mom.."

"yuan, my baby..." she gently sat on his bed

"what's wrong mom" he asked.

"don't forget to visit us okay? w-we... I-I'll miss you very much..."

"mom... i won't forget to visit you. i would come by often. please don't be sad"

"my baby is growing fast... it feels like yesterday you were only running around laughing but now, you are married. treat jun kai well, okay?" she said as she went closer to yuan to hug him

"of course mom. don't overwork yourself too much okay? i'll find one more job, you should be relaxing and resting at your age. sorry if im not a perfect son" yuan said as he lay down on his mother's lap. 

Mrs.Wang gently yuan's hair "do not say that, to me you are perfect.. because of you me and your brother are well. your father will be happy if he's here..." 

she started to tear up, yuan sat up and hug her.

"shh.. do not cry mom. dad wouldn't be happy to see you cry.."

his mom smiles and nod. 

"have a happy life with him okay? i bet he's a good person"

"i hope so too" he didn't tell his mom about jun kai's boyfriend because he know that for sure it'll upset his mom. 

yuan lay in his mom's lap

"ah~ im tired. im so sleepy, can you sing me a song?" 

"you are still my little baby" she said as she started singing, lulling his son to sleep.