13.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Jun kai wakes up and squints his eyes due to the bright sunlight. He looks at his right, seeing yuan curls up with the younger's hand on his chest and his hands on yuan's waist hugging him. 

Jun kai smiles and brushes the bangs of the little rabbit. the sunlight is aiming at the younger, making him look like an angel. he gently brushed his finger on yuna's lips and quickly pulls away when yuan stirs. 

Yuan opens his eyes slowly and jun kai pretends to sleep. He looks up at the older and his eyes widen. Jun kai opens his eyes, trying to look like he just woke up. Yuan quickly takes his hands off the older's chest and looks away. 

Jun kai smirks and chuckles, "I see you comfortable sleeping last night~"

yuan looks at the older's hands  around his waist before smirking at him, "ah, I see you look comfortable too~"

jun kai blushed and takes his arms away. "g-go wash up. i have to take you somewhere"

yuan raised his eyebrows, "again?"

"what? you don't want to?" 

"no! i want to, erm.. i mean I'll be back" yuan said, embarrassed because he sounds so eager. he stands up and run out to prepare. 

jun kai chuckles at the closed door. he puts his hands on his chest, his heart is beating fast. 

"why am I like this?" he said to himself before standing up to get ready. 

-------------

"wait" jun kai said as he searches for something. he walks back to yuan and put the scarf around the younger's neck. 

"i don't want to take care of you again, don't get more sick"

yuan pouts as he adjusts the scarf, "i can take care of myself you know? but thanks, its fluffy" yuan said as he smiles widely. 

jun kai nods as he walks ahed to the car, yuan's smiles never faded away as he gets into the car. 

jun kai starts the car ready to go but notice that the younger's seatbelt was not buckled again. 

jun kai shakes his head before leaning into yuan and buckling his seatbelt, "you are so forgetful you know?"

yuan blushed and hides his face behind the scarf. 

"is this..." yuan slowly said as he notice the familiar road.

jun kai just smiles as he parks when they arrived at their destination. 

yuan stares at jun kai, tearing up. 

"what?" jun kai asked.

yuan bit his lips, stopping himself from crying before throwing his arms around the older's neck. "thank you"

jun kai was taken a back by the younger's action but before he can hug him back, the younger was already outside. 

"oh my god!!" yuan's mom yells when he saw her son. 

"mom!!" yuan shouts back before running to his mom and hugging her. 

Jun kai walks out of the car and smiles at the scene. 

yuan's little brother runs out of the house. yuan opens his arm waiting for him but his brother run past him, towards jun kai. 

"brother you're so tall! so handsome and cool!" yuan's little brother said as he jumps around. 

"hey there" jun kai smiles and ruffles the kid's head. 

"brother im already 15! hey brother lets play basketball!" yuan's little brother said as he grabs jun kai's hand, shaking it. 

"now?" jun kai ask. 

"i bet he can't even shoot" yuan suddenly said, rolling his eyes. 

"really?" jun kai smirks before taking of his jacket, leaving him in plain white shirt. he tosses the jacket to yuan.

 "let's go" he said as he grabs the ball to yuan's little brother. 

yuan's little brother drags jun kai at their backyard happily. 

"come here dear, we've got so much to catch up" yuan's mom said, dragging yuan to the kitchen to make some drinks. 

after they are done, they also went out to the backyard. yuan and his mom takes a sit and watched the two playing basketball. 

yuan watched how jun kai let his little brother win on purpose. he knows that jun kai was really good at basketball, he was the team captain of it. 

yuan's mom smiles while looking at his older son. "he's treating you nice, right?" she said. 

"u-uh.. i guess he's o-okay." yuan said and sips at his drink. 

his mom laughs at his reaction. "do you like him?"

"n-..." yuan stops and look at jun kai who was having fun with his little brother.

"i-i don't know mom..." yuan said, putting his head down. 

his mom pats his head, "give him a chance dear" 

yuan just smiles and nods. 

----------

"dear, can you call them? the food is ready" yuan's mom said as she fix the table. 

yuan nods and walks out to call the two. he saw them having a conversation and laughing, his heart beats fast. he was feeling warm. 

"hey you two, come inside now" yuan said, attracting their attentions. 

yuan's little brother runs to him, "brother jun kai is my role model now. you better not have a fight with him!" he said before running inside. 

yuan's mouth was open, he can't believe his brother.

jun kai chuckles at him, "heh, i cant really play right?" 

yuan rolls his eyes, "oh please. i can shoot with my eyes closed" 

"oh really? why don't we have a game?" jun kai smirks as he hands yuan the ball. 

"hey. me too! I wa-hmmm" yuan's mom grabs his little brother and leads him inside. 

the two started playing

-----------