24.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


"baby, where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" jun kai rested his head on yuan's shoulder, back hugging him. 

"what do you mean h-honeymoon?" yuan looked over his shoulder, staring at jun kai. 

jun kai sat on the sofa while holding yuan's hand. he pulled yuan to sit on his lap and hugs his waist. 

"well every couple who just got married have honeymoon. we just got married so let's have one" jun kai smiles at yuan meaningfully, squeezing his waist. 

yuan blushed, getting what was jun kai's point. he pinched the older's tummy, causing him to hiss in pain. 

jun kai pushed yuan to the sofa and gets on top of him, pinning yuan's arm above his head. "you don't want to? then let's just have our honeymoon in our house" jun kai whispered to yuan, his voice one octave lower. 

yuan struggles to get his hands back but jun kai is too strong. yuan felt jun kai's lips on his neck, kissing it. "OKAY!! FINE. L-LET'S HAVE A HONEYMOON! SO S-STOP!" yuan shouts, it made jun kai stops and pulls back with a victorious smile on his face. 

"where do you want to go? Madrid? Tokyo? New York?" jun kai lay on yuan's side. he puts his arm under yuan's head, using it as his pillow. 

"let's go to New York" yuan said, yawning and snuggling to jun kai's chest. jun kai hums in agreement. 

"are you sleepy?" jun kai yuan's bangs. yuan nods his head sleepily.  jun kai got up, carried yuan bridal style and went to their room. 

--------

Jun kai and Yuan just arrived at their hotel room in New York. He watched how yuan runs to the glass window to look at the view. 

"woah, the view is really beautiful!" yuan was in awe, he can see the whole city. New York is really beautiful, yuan thought. 

jun kai walks over to the rabbit, hugging him from the back, "you like it?" he gently asked. 

yuan looks over his shoulder and nods his head. yuan turns around to face jun kai and hugs him. "thank you, i really like it" 

jun kai chuckles at the younger's action and kissed his forehead. 

--------- 

it was their 3rd day in New York, the two of them are in the outdoor ice skating. the two of them are having a good time even though they kept falling down. 

yuan got up and tries to glide across the ice, he somehow managed to glide for a little but quickly loss his balance. jun kai laughs at yuan but he also lost his balance, falling forward. yuan saw this and burst out laughing. they both got up and hold each other's hand, slowly gliding to the ice. enjoying the moment of them together

it was 6:30 pm now. jun kai was the first one to take a shower and yuan is currently having a shower.

jun kai arranged the table and the chair, lighten the candle and puts it on the middle of the table. he also grab the plucked rose petals and used it to make a path from the bathroom door to the table. he quickly dials for the room service to bring the food. after 5 minutes he heard the knock from the door, he quickly runs to it to get the food and the wine. 

everything was done, he heard the water stops. indicating that yuan was done and any minute now, he'll come out. Jun kai quickly turns off the light and stands beside the chair, waiting for yuan. 

yuan was done drying his hair, he take one last look at the mirror and fixed his bathrobe. he opens the door and he saw that the lights were turned off. he slowly walks but feels something on his foot, he looks down and see tha path of rose petals. he followed the path until he was at the end. he looked up and saw jun kai who was on his bathrobe too, standing beside the table. 

"hey baby.. just want to do something for you" jun kai smiles at him, he pulls the chair away from the table and asked yuan to sit down. yuan quickly follows the older, he look at him as he sat across him. 

"you are so cheesy wang jun kai, but thank you. i love it" yuan laughed, blush spreading across his face. 

the two enjoys their candlelit dinner as they talk about things. 

----------