17.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


today is Thursday, its been 3 days since they went camping and since the day yuan mentioned the word "divorce".  Jun kai was supposed to be happy but his heart was aching at the words yuan said. 

jun kai was currently at the gym with his friends. his friend found out who the girls are, the ones who hurted yuan. 

they saw the girls enters the gym happily. they went in front of jun kai and his friends, smiling flirtatiously. 

"hi girls, i would like to ask you something" jun kai smiles at them. 

"what is it, jun kai?" one of the girls said, trying to stop herself from squealing.

jun kai smiles sweetly before his expression changes to a murderous one "who in you hurted wang yuan?" 

the girls back aways from him, their eyes widens in fear. 

"WHO THE HELL HURTED WANG YUAN! IM ASKING YOU" jun kai roars. he was shaking because of anger. 

one of the girls steps forward, "i-it was us.. b-but we didn't do it on p-purpose! s-someone ordered us to h-hurt him" 

jun kai was clenching his hands now, his chest was up and down. he wants to explode because of anger. 

"who ordered you to hurt yuan?" he calmly asks. he needs to calm down or he will hurt one of them if he loses his temper. 

"i-it was q-qianxi.." one of the girls said at the back. 

jun kai's blood runs cold. he can't believe what he just heard. qianxi did that?. 

jun kai quickly runs out of the gym, he needs to find qianxi. he went to their clasroom, there he finds qianxi sitting. 

jun kai quickly runs to qianxi and grabs him outside. 

"why did you do that?" jun kai said while grabbing qianxi's shoulder. 

"did what?" 

"don't freaking lie! i know what you did. you hurted yuan!" 

qianxi was silent for a moment, "divorce him." 

"what?"

"divorce him or i will hurt him again" qianxi said. 

"if i do what you want, will you leave him alone?" 

"of course" qianxi smiled. he saw saw yuan walking towards their way, he quickly grabs jun kai's collar and smacked their lips together.  

yuan saw them kissing. qianxi was looking at him while kissing jun kai. yuan didn't manage to stop his tears, his heart hurts. he runs away while crying. 

yuan knows that jun kai loves qianxi but it still hurts. yuan reach the men's comfort room, he locks the door and sat down. he was covering his mouth trying to stop the sounds of his cries. he loves jun kai, he thought. 

---------

when yuan got home he saw jun kai sitting on the sofa. 

"yuan, let's talk" jun kai said. 

yuan sat beside jun kai, he didn't utter any word. 

"let's fix the divorce papers" jun kai coldy said. 

"y-yeah.. just give me the p-papers. i-i will sign it" yuan bites his lips, preventing himself from crying. 

jun kai nods his head as he stands up. he was ready to leave when yuan grasp the hem of his shirt, he looks back at the younger. he saw tears threatening to fall. 

"d-did you ever love me?" yuan hics,  his heart hurts. 

jun kai wants to hug him and tells him yes but he remembers what qianxi said. he don't want yuan to get hurt. 

he takes a deep breath and turns away, closing his eyes as tear drops falls. "n-no.."

yuan let go when he heard jun kai's answer. he laughs bitterly and nods his head, "I-I'll sleep on the sofa.." 

"no. we'll sleep on the bed." jun kai said as he went upstairs with yuan following. 

----------

yuan was already laying on the bed when the lights were turned off. he feels the other side of the bed dips down. 

yuan turns his head, "good night" he said. yuan only heard a humn as a reply. 

jun kai can hear the younger's cry. he was also crying silently. he wants to hug yuan and say sorry but he knows that he'll be able to protect yuan by breaking his heart. 

------

when jun kai wakes up he saw that yuan was already gone, maybe the younger went to school. 

jun kai sighs and started preparing. 

yuan was buying bread at the cafeteria, he doesn't have the appetite to eat. when he was done buying, he saw jun kai and qianxi looking at him. jun kai averted his gaze and qianxi suddenly hugs jun kai. 

yuan quickly turns away, he doesn't want to see them. his tears are clouding his eyes once again, he can't take it anymore. his hearts is breaking.