07.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


It was 7:00 am, Jun kai was woken up by his alarm that was alarming nonstop. with eyes still closed, he grabbed his phone to stop the alarm. how can he forgot? they have school today. he gets up with a groan, went downstairs to wake up the little rabbit. 

Yuan was still sleeping soundly when jun kai arrived at the living room. 

"look at you, I told you to get a blanket" jun kai to the sleeping rabbit. its was getting cold now and here is a stubborn rabbit not listening to what he said.

"you should always sleep, you look cute the most when you are sleeping" he softly said while smiling but he quickly covered his mouth when yuan stir in his sleep. 

he was smiling at yuan's cuteness but it quickly faded away. he mentally slapped his self, why is he like this? he thought to himself. 

Jun kai glance at the clock before looking at yuan, whimpering in his sleep. 

"hey, wake up. we have school today, we're gonna be late if you don't get up now" he told yuan but he only groans. 

"hmgn.. five more minutes mom.. I-I..hng." 

Jun kai rolls his eyes because of annoyance. "If you don't wake up I will carry you and bite you for real." 

yuan remain still, not waking up. jun kai smirked and lift yuan up, bridal style.

yuan yelp because of the sudden lift, his hands automatically circled jun kai's neck. preventing his self from falling. 

"hey! p-put me down!! its not funny!" he shouts as he wiggles in jun kai's arm. 

jun kai stops walking and look at yuan "if you don't stop moving, I'll bite you" he threatens. 

yuan, not believing what he said starts wiggling harder. 

jun kai smirked at yuan before leaning in and biting yuan's neck.

"a-ah!!" yuan yelps but quickly covered his mouth, embarrassed at the sound he made. 

he stood frozen at his place, shocked at the sound the man in his arms made. he quickly puts him down. 

yuan was blushing and quickly runs to the bathroom to get ready. 

-------------

yuan was the first one to leave the house, jun kai said to him that he can go to school with him. 

he doesn't want attention and rumors, so he rejected his offer. he also know that the school knows that jun kai was dating qianxi, he don't want to hear any rumors about him and jun kai.

yuan was walking inside the campus, still thinking about the event earlier. because of the bite, he wore a turtle neck sweater. the bite earlier left a very visible mark, he don't want people to see it. 

meanwhile, jun kai already arrived at school. he saw qianxi walking, he runs to him and puts his arms around him. 

"hey babe, good morning" he said and kisses him on the lips. 

qianxi kissed him back and smile "hey handsome, good morning to you too. how's your morning?" 

jun kai pecked his lips once again, "it was great because i saw you" 

qianxi only laugh flirtatiously before they started walking to their class. 

-------------

It was already 7:00 pm and jun kai was the first one to arrive in their house, after a few minutes yuan arrived. 

jun kai walks to him and hands him his phone.

"oh yeah, i need your number" 

yuan grabs it and turns on the phone, "what's your password?"

he only smirked at him, "figure it out" 

yuan looks at him before typing "1234" and the phone was unlocked. 

"h-how?!" how can he know his password? even qianxi doesn't know his password. 

yuan only smiles at him before he hands him his phone back. 

"your yuanyuan" jun kai secretly smiles at the name he puts. 

---------