19.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


qianxi looks at him before laughing loudly. "do you want wang yuan to get hurt again? what do you want me to do next? beat him again or.... let someone touch him?" qianxi whispers the last part but loud enough for jun kai to here. 

"you wouldn't want to do that if you don't want to lose your everything" jun kai said, smirking at qianxi. 

"what do you mean lose everything i have?" 

"I am Wang Jun Kai. Son of the owner of Wang Corporation. One of the top 3 biggest and most powerful company. I can make your dad's company go bankrupt. i can make your mom's dance class close. I can make it all disappear if i want to."

qianxi's eyes widens at what jun kai said. he suddenly became pale, his blood running cold. "y-you cant possibly do t-that.."

jun kai walks closer to him, leaning close to qianxi. "oh yes i can if i want to. now choose, you'll stop your craziness and leave me and yuan alone or I'll destroy your everything? "

qianxi stood frozen. he didn't answer jun kai. he don't want to lose his wealth, he don't want his mom and dad to lose what they have now. 

"im waiting for your answer." 

qianxi looks at jun kai, "o-okay. I promise to leave you two alone.. but im begging you, don't take everything away from me and my family." 

jun kai smiles, happy that he succeeded. 

"don't worry. i won't do it if you really promise to never touch or hurt yuan again and to leave us alone" 

qianxi looks down and nods. watching jun kai walks away. 

-------

yuan goes back to his and jun kai's house. he decided to stay with his mom for awhile. he's back to get some few clothes and some stuffs, good thing jun kai was not there.

while fixing the things he'll bring with him he heard a knock from the door. a man was standing and holding a case, "good after noon Mr. Wang, I'm attorney Wu. I'm here to give you the divorce paper." 

yuan let the words sink in. he remembers, he and jun kai will divorce. he shakes his thoughts away and let the man come in. they went to the living room to talk. 

"Mr. Wang, here are the papers. you ne--"

"all I need to do is to sign this right?" yuan cuts him off, smiling sadly at the papers. 

the man nods his head, giving yuan the pen. yuan grabs the pen with shaky hands. he doesn't want to break up with jun kai because he loves him but he can't force jun kai to love him when he clearly cant. jun kai is happy with qianxi he thought to himself. 

yuan holds his breath before signing the papers and released it when he was done singing. he gave back the pen with the papers to Mr. Wu who grabs it quickly and puts it inside the case. 

Mr. Wu stands up and bid his farewell to Yuan, saying that he has another appointment so he was in a hurry. 

yuan watched Mr. Wu as he left. he close the door and leans his back on it. it's finally over. him and jun kai is finally divorced. yuan slides down and sat on the floor crying. he set wang jun kai free, he let go of his love. he let go for jun kai to be happy with his true love. 

yuan stands up and wipe his tears. he quickly fixed his suitcase to leave. he doesn't want jun kai to see him leave. he was ready to leave but he stops. he grab a piece of paper and a pen, writing something. when he was done, he gently placed the paper on top of the table. he turns around looking at the house for one last time. he will surely miss this house, he will surely miss all the memories. he will surely miss wang jun kai and their happy moments together. he wipes the tear that rolls down his face, he steps out of the house, stepping out of wang jun kai's life. 

----------

jun kai hurriedly steps out of the car and runs inside. 

"yuan!!" he shouts as he checked the kitchen, the bathroom and the living room. 

"yuan!! where are you?!" he runs upstairs to check their room but he finds it empty and the closet's door is open. 

jun kai runs to the closet only to find it empty, yuan's clothes are gone. he quickly runs downstairs to check the living room. maybe yuan just brought his things down, maybe he puts them to the cabinet on the living room.. 

his thoughts was cut off when he saw a piece of paper on the table. he grabs it and opens it, reading the content. 

My dear Jun kai, 

Hello my husband, i want to say thank you. thank you for everything that you've done. thank you for making me happy, thank you for protecting me, thank you for taking care of me. thank you for making me feel special even for a short time. I was really happy to be with you, i felt so much love. 

Remember the time we went on your mansion? the time we had dinner on the pavilion. that time, my heart was beating wildly. there are butterflies in my stomach and you look really handsome when you played the piano for me. i was blushing the whole time you were playing, it was my first time to receive a gift like that. 

Oh i forgot to tell you, Mr. Wu came in earlier with the divorce paper. you know what? when i was holding the pen, my hands won't move. my heart doesn't want it but i sti signed it. i signed it to make you happy, so you'll be with qianxi. he's really great right? you two suits each other. Jun kai-ah, what do i lack? am i not handsome enough? let me ask you, did you love me? even a little? haha never mind, im just joking you. 

wang jun kai, don't stay up too late always okay? don't stay out too late too. always close the front door, im not here anymore who sleeps at the sofa and watch the door. always eat breakfast okay? sorry if im talking nonsense. jun kai, i hope that you'll be happy with qianxi. thank you for everything, sorry if I'm not a good husband. i love you, wang jun kai. 

ps: i brought Mr. rabbit with me as a remembrance haha. 

love, wang yuan. 

jun kai finished reading the letter. the letter was getting wet with his tears. he sat down on the floor still crying. 

"im late.. i-im.." he said but can't continue. he can't breathe, he was crying reay hard. he can't believe that he was late, his beloved was gone.