16.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Yuan was the first one to wake up, he slowly opens his eyes. he saw that his back was against the older's chest while the older's arms is around his waist. yuan turns around so he is facing the older. he looks at jun kai's face, brushing his bangs. 

the oldes stirs up and opens his eyes. he saw yuan looking at him, he brought his lips to the younger's forehead and hugs him closely. yuan also puts his arm to jun kai's waist, snuggling to his chest. 

"how are you feeling? does your face still hurts? your body?" jun kai asked, he was really worried of yuan. 

yuan smiles at him, "im feeling better now. my body still hurts but i can endure it. my face still hurts too but good thing its not swollen anymore" 

"okay, we're not going to school today. im bringing you somewhere okay? go wash up" jun kai said as he the back of yuan. 

yuan just nods his head and gets up to wash up. when yuan was out of the room, jun kai grabs his phone to text one of his friends in school, asking the person to find out who was at the gym yesterday. he also asked his friend to keep quiet about it and don't let anyone know. 

---------

jun kai was driving and yuan noticed the familiar way, jun kai was bringing him to his mom's house. 

jun kai parks his car in front of the house. yuan was the first one to get out. he waits for jun kai and they walk together to the door to knock. 

yuan's mom opens the door, shocked to see his son and son-in-law. 

"oh my god!" she said and hugs yuan. yuan secretly whinced at the hug, his body still hurts. 

yuan's mom leads them inside ti the living room. "wait here okay? I'll prepare breakfast" she said and leaves to go prepare breakfast. 

yuan hugs jun kai, "thank you" he whispers. tears are forming in his eyes. 

when jun kai saw that the younger will cry, he quickly wipes the tears. he smiles at the younger and tells him not to cry anymore. 

breakfast was served by yuan's mom. they are currently eating pancakes and bacons. 

"don't you have class today?" Mrs. Wang suddenly ask. 

"we don't have class today, ma'am" jun kai was the first one to answer. 

Mrs. Wang chuckles, "dear, please don't call me that. call me mom, you are like my son now" 

jun kai smiles blushing. 

"anyway, what broughts you here?" 

"nothing mom, i just want to see you" yuan said, smiling at his mom. its true, he misses his mom. he was really thankful to jun kai for bringing him here. 

"aw, my baby misses me so much" Mrs. Wang ruffles yuan's head. 

------- 

they were at the living room, watching television when suddenly Mrs. Wang talks. 

"why don't we go camping?" she suggested. 

"camping? that's boring mom" yuan said, pouting. 

"that's not boring, right jun kai?" 

"ah yes. camping is fun, it'll help you relax and enjoy yourself" he replies with a smile. 

"see i told you. let's go tomorrow. what do you think?" 

yuan looks at jun kai first, asking if he wants to go camping. jun kai nods his head. "okay mom, we'll go" he smiles. 

"we can use the van mom, I'll ask our driver to give us a ride tomorrow" jun kai suggested. 

"that's great! ask your mom to come too okay? " Mrs. Wang claps her hand, smiling widely. 

jun kai just nods and smiles at her. 

------------

they are already at the camping sight. 

yuan's little brother and his mom was setting up the tent where they will sleep, they are done setting jun kai's mom's tent. Mrs. Wang (Jk's mom) was fixing their food for later. 

jun kai and yuan's tent was far from theirs. "mom, why is our tent over here?" yuan asked his mom, confused because they are too far from them. 

"oh son, we don't want to be disturbed in our sleeps with your noise" his mom said while smirking. 

yuan only shakes his head, his mom is embarrassing. 

it was already 4pm when they are done setting the tents. jun kai was playing with his little brother and their moms was cooking. 

yuan decided to take a walk, enjoying the nature. he smiles and walks deeper without realizing. he thinks about jun kai and qianxi, he sighs. his heart beats really fast he becomes nervous whenever he is with jun kai. "i don't like him... right?" yuan shakes his head. 

yuan turns his head when he heard a snaps. he looks around only to realize that he was lost alone in the forest. 

yuan hears a sound again. what if its a tiger? or a lion? he prepares to run but trips at the root, twisting his ankle. 

"AHH!!" yuan hisses, he looks at his ankle. it was swollen. he looks for his phone on his pocket but remembers that he left it inside the tent. 

yuan curls up, shaking. "j-jun kai.. help me" 

--------

jun kai frowns when he feels his hair on his arms stands up. he looks around and spots yuan's mom with his mom. 

"Mrs. Wang, is yuan back?" 

Yuan's mom shakes her head, looking worried. "no, its been 1 hour since he was gone" 

jun kai gets more worried, he hugs yuan's mom to comfort her. "don't worry, I'll bring him back" 

Yuan's mom nods, "please make sure he's okay, jun kai" 

"YUAN!!" jun kai opens his phone's flashlight,. he didn't here any answers. 

"dammit" he hissed and walks deeper in the forest. 

"YUAN!! HEY!! YUAN" jun kai continues to shout, looking to his left. when he turns to his right, he saw a figure that was curled up. he quickly runs when he noticed that it was yuan. 

"y-yuan..." 

the younger lifts his head, he saw the older in front of him. 

"jun kai!!" he throws himself to jun kai's arms who hugs him. 

"im realle scared" yuan said as tears started to fall, crying hard. 

jun kai just rubs his back until he calms down. 

"are tou hurt anywhere?" 

yuan bites his lips and looks at his ankles. jun kai's eyes travels to yuan's ankle. he was about to scold the younger but decided not to. "come on" he piggy backs yuan and started walking. 

"put me down. i can walk, you'll just be tired from carrying me" yuan said. 

"with that ankle? stop being stubborn for once." jun kai scolds him, yuan just rest his head on jun kai's back. 

"thank you" 

"you're welcome" jun kai said as he pulls the younger closer, holding him firmly. they were really silent, yuan decided to break the silence. 

"w-why do you love qianxi?" yuan ask hesitantly

"why do you want to know?" jun kai almost stops walking but continues. 

"just answer me please" 

"he-- we're friends since we are kids. he is an amazing dancer, full of talents and good-looking. we became best friends and we share the same interests. one of it is dancing, he was the best. i admit, i can't surpass him when it comes to dancing. he's always there for me, always there to support me" 

yuan's heart hurts at the words but he nods. "does he make you happy?" 

"yes, he does" 

that's all that matters, yuan thought. "thats good" 

jun kai just hums his agreement. 

yuna rested his head on the older's back. "jun kai.." 

"hmm?" 

yuam bites his lower lips as he controls his tears. "let's... let's divorce okay?" 

jun kai stops walking and lets the word sink in. "hmm... yeah" 

yuan nods. "jun kai.."

jun kai frowns. "yeah?" he replied softly.

"thank you.. for everything" yuan close his eyes, letting the tears drops. 

jun kai frowns, he didn't do anything. "but i didn't do anything" 

"you did. you made me feel special for the first time in my whoe life. i want to thank you for it, it really made me happy" 

jun kai bites his lips and nods. i want to make you feel special not for one time, but for the rest of our lives. he thought to himself. 

while walking jun kai was thinking. he should be happy now, yuan offers divorce. this was his whole plan from the start right? to make yuan suffer so he'll leave. but why is his heart hurting? does he love yuan? he thought to himself. 

by the time that they are back on the sight, yuan have fallen asleep on the olders back. jun kai gently place him inside the tent and put a blanket on him. 

when he was about to get out, his and yua 's mom was in front of their tent. 

"oh my, what happened?" his mom asked

"he twisted his ankle but he'll be fine" jun kai said to them. 

he was about to get out when he hears whimpering sound coming from the younger. 

he was having a nightmare probably, he thought. 

"junkai..." yuan whimpers. 

"about me" jun kai mumbles. he brushed the younger's bangs. 

"i made you suffer right? im sorry" he said before kissing yuan's forehead.