05.

Married to Mr.Arrogant

-Normal POV-

Wang Jun kai was on his room or more like "their" room. he was supposed to share with yuan but being a jerk he is, he let yuan sleep on the sofa. 

his stomach growled. "where's the little rabbit?" he thought to himself, he would ask him to make him a sandwich.

On the other side of the house, Wang yuan is walking around the mansion, still can't believe that he got married and living in a mansion. He went to the kitchen to make a sandwich, he's hungry but too tired to make real food. 

while he was making a sandwich, he saw Jun kai walk inside the kitchen.

"hey, make me one too. im also hungry" 

 "i won't make you one. like i said, you have two hands so go make yourself some" he said while he continued making a sandwich. 

jun kai doesn't replied, only looking at yuan eating his sandwich. it look so delicious, he thought to himself. 

wang yuan put the half eaten bread to his mouth to make one again, but he was startled with jun kai grabbing his wrist.

he didn't know what to do when jun kai's face suddenly got closer to his. he closed his eyes but suddenly opened it because of shocked. 

wang jun kai just ate the half eaten bread that was on his mouth, causing their lips to touch. 

wang yuan stood frozen, can't process what happened. wang jun kai smirked at him when he finished the sandwich. 

"thanks for the food, that was delicious" jun kai said before getting away from yuan

yuan was brought back to reality with what jun kai said, he glared at him while blushing really hard. 

he saw yuan's expression and had the urge to some more "by the way, you also taste good" 

"s-shut up... if you want some, y-you should make one. d-dont steal others food" yuan said as he walked towards the door but he halted. 

"what time is it?" 

"its 3:00 pm now. why?" jun kai said, curious why he was asking for the time. is he meeting someone? he thought

"3:00 pm?! oh god im gonna be late for work!" yuan shouts 

"you work?" jun kai said as he grabbed the  second sandwich that yuan made, follows him to the living room. watching yuan running around to get his things.

 "well, not all people are born rich. im not rich so i have to work to earn money" 

jun kai scoffs and rolled his eyes "i know that but.. im rich, you are married to me. Son of the owner of Beijing's richest company, the next CEO" 

Yuan feeling offended at what jun kai said looked at him "I didn't marry you for your money Mr.Wang" 

jun kai was frozen, he can't believe at what he heard. even Qianxi wouldn't say that because he always ask him to buy him stuffs and yet yuan has all the rights to used his money but didn't ask for anything. 

he's somehow different.. jun kai thought.

after 5 minutes of running around to fix his thing, yuan was finally done and ready to leave.

"the car is outside use it if you're gonna be late" jun kai shouts at him

yuan puts on his shoes and stand up straight "like i said, i didn't marry you for your money. so see you later, dear husband" yuan said before dashing out to go to work. 

jun kai blinks as the door slams. he chuckles and shake his head, heading towards the bathroom. he needs to take a bath, he has a date with qianxi. 

-----------------

so yes, chapter 5 is up. hope you guys like the new update! thanks for reading my story