06.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Yuan arrived at the cafe store he works at and he sighs of relief when he sees that his manager is not there. he quickly change to his working clothes and walks behind the counter. 

Jun kai was styling his hair, he smirked to his reflection on the mirror. he looks good, he thought to himself. 

he grabbed his car keys, he's gonna be late to their date and he know that qianxi wouldn't be happy about it. 

he wore a black tattered pants, white shirt and army green bomber jacket with black lines. 

he arrived at the park where he and qianxi will meet. he was running and he saw qianxi, sitting on the bench looking bored. 

he jogs to qianxi and sit next to him, throwing his arms around him. 

qianxi looked at him and shrugged off his arms. 

jun kai sighs, he hates how impatient qianxi is. "hey qian~, im sorry"

qianxi only turns the other way. 

"babe~ im sorry. talk to me please?" jun kai said as he tugs at qianxi's shirt. 

"psh. why are you late? are you having fun with your husband?" qianxi said

"what fun? no! you know that i only love you qianxi.."

qianxi smiles as he turns towards jun kai who also smiles in return. 

"so you forgive me, babe?" 

qianxi shrugged and smiled. jun kai grabbed his waist, kissed him and qianxi's arm automatically rounds his neck. 

yuan. yuan's hurting face was the only thing that was on jun kai's mind. he didn't like the idea of yuan appearing on his mind. 

jun kai was the one who broke the kiss, qianxi pouts because of the kiss. 

"let's go have some fun okay?" jun kai said as he puts his arms around qianxi. 

qianxi looked at him seductively "when you said fun, you mean the kind of "fun" that i want?" 

jun kai sighs, removed his arms around qianxi and holds his hands. "i don't mean that. i told you, im still not ready for that" 

"i was right. its because of him right? " qianxi said before walking ahead of him. he sighs for the nth time and followed him. 

----------
Jun kai arrived at their house, he parked the car on the garage and went inside their home only to find it empty. he goest up to his room to take a bath and change his clothes. 

yuan's shift will end at 11 pm. he went inside the staff's room to change to his normal clothes. He was already done with changing, he walks out of the cafe and hug himself. protect him from the cold. it's already late and the bus is gone so he got no choice but to walk home alone in this cold night. 

jun kai went downstairs, yuan was still not home. 

"where the hell is that little rabbit?" he said to himself. it was already 11:45 and the rabbit is still not home. 

he grab his phone from his pocket to text him but he frozed. he mentally slapped his self, he doesn't have his own husband's number. he tucked his phone on his pocket and glance at the clock from time to time. 

yuan was already in front of the door, exhausted after a long walk. he enters the house and finds jun kai sitting on the sofa. 

"why are you so late? do you know what time is it?! and what happened to you? you look horrible" jun kai said to him but he only look at him, he was too exhausted. he doesn't have the energy to have a bickering contest with him

yuan only sighs "well thank you for saying that, im aware of it." 

jun kai stood up so yuan can lay on the sofa. he saw how tired yuan is, he softens a bit. 

"there's an extra blanket upstairs. if you want it then get it, im not getting it for you" jun kai said before going to his room

yuan was too tired to move, he fell asleep immediately because of exhaustion. 

--------------