04.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


-Normal POV-
 
today yuan and jun kai will move to their new home. jun kai is in front of yuan's home waiting for yuan to finish packing his suitcase, his mom forced him to pick yuan up. 

yuan was already outside, dragging his suitcase towards the car trunk. his little brother and his mom followed him to bid them farewell. 

"bye yangzi! don't give mom headache okay? be a good boy!" yuan said as he ruffled his little brother's hair. 

"ah ge! stop doing that, you'll ruin my hair" his little brother complained, his mom went close to him to give him a hug. 

"mom, don't over work yourself okay? have some rest and relax. take care of yourself, i love you mom" yuan said as his mom smiles and nod. jun kai's honking nonstop.

"yah, so impatient" yuan run towards the car and gets inside.

"finally! what took you so long? are you putting some make up or something?!" jun kai said as he started the car engine

"you only have to wait for 3 minutes" yuan said as he looked outside the window. 

"put on your seatbelt, i don't mind seeing you dead but my mom will murder me if something happens to you" jun kai said without looking at him.

yuan mentally slapped his self, he can't believe that he forgot to put it on. well he is not used to it, they don't have a car and they can't afford to buy one. he only walks or ride his bicycle when going to school or work. 

"yes, your majesty. as you wish" yuan said as he puts on his seatbelt. 

----------------

yuan's mouth was open, amused how big the house is. he can't believe that he'll live here. 

jun kai saw yuan's expression, he went beside him and closed yuan's chin. 

"stop overreacting, its too small. let's go inside" jun kai said as he walked inside, yuan glared at him as he follows. 

they went to explore the house, the kitchen, the dining area, the living room.
yuan feels like he's living in a dream, the whole house is 3x bigger than his house. it was like he's living

jun kai sat on the sofa while yuan is on the opposite side. 

"by the way, mom said that there's only one room" 

"w-what?! only one r-room?.. then where do i sleep?" yuan said, startled at what jun kai said. so that means that they'll sleep together? in one room?!

jun kai sigh and lean forward "ofcourse you'll sleep on the couch." 

yuan stood up, he can't believe at what he heard. " you think that I'll agree?" 

"yes, because this house is own by my mom and also you don't mind sleeping with me? just so you know, i sleep with only boxers on" jun kai smirked as he saw yuan's face turns a shade of pink and his ears turns red.

"you're such a jerk" yuan said as he pushed jun kai off the sofa

"what the--!"

"what? you said the sofa is mine, so off you go." he said as he lays on the sofa, smiling innocently at jun kai. 

jun kai stood up and glared at yuan "this house is owned by my parents, so basically everything belongs to me" 

yuan pouts at what jun kai said.
jun kai saw this and smiled secretly because of yuan's cuteness.

"yeah yeah, everything belongs to you. jerk" yuan said but he mumbled the last word. 

"what was that?"

"what i said is that you're lucky to be rich" 

jun kai walked to the stairs before turning, "oh yeah, i have a date tonight."

yuan looked at him, dumbfounded "uh? you're telling me because?..." 

"well, im your husband and im seeing another guy.. never mind" jun kai said, can't believe that he doesn't actually care that he's seeing another guy.

he watched yuan plays the remote of the tv, he watched how his husband turns into a kid enjoying himself like he's in a candy store. he can't help but smile, he's so adorable he thought. 

he went upstairs to his room "hey make me a sandwich" he shouts.

"why would i make you one? you have two hands. you make yourself some!" yuan retorted 

jun kai can't believe that he was rejected. wang yuan was the first ever person to reject his order.