08.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Wang Jun kai have all the good things. 

he got the looks, the brain, the height, the money and of course the popularity. 

Everyone wants him, girls and guys. while on the other side, Wang Yuan is just a nobody, a nerd and a loner.

they are really different from each other, it's hard to believe that they're married. 

yuan was walking on the hallway when he saw jun kai and qianxi making out. for some reason, his heart hurts when he saw them but he choose not to pay attention to his feelings. 

qianxi was the first one to pull back "it's your husband" he tells jun kai

jun kai saw yuan's figure walking away and he feels guilty, feeling that he's doing a big sin towards yuan but he shrugs it off .

"i don't care" he said and pulls qianxi to continue what they are doing.

----------

The classes are done and yuan was already at work. the scene earlier was repeating on his mind, his heart aches but he don't know why. 

the bell on the cafe's door rang, indicating that there's a costumer. 

"good day! welcome to our shop, may I take y-- what are you doing here?!" 

"im here to play. of course im here to buy a cake, duh" jun kai said with his poker face.

yuan just glare at him but still takes his order, it was a strawberry shortcake. 

"now that you're done here, will you get out?" yuan said with irritation in his voice

"what did you say yuan?" 

his manager walks toward yuan, he heard him. 

"s-sir.. I-I can expla--" 

"you see, your employee here is being rude" jun kai said as he look at yuan, smirking. 

"im very sorry for his rudeness sir. but may i ask.. are you wang jun kai? son of the owner of Wang Corporation? it was nice seeing you sir" the manager said as he shakes jun kai's hand. 

"yes, you are not mistaken. I'm Wang Jun Kai and it was also nice meeting you. If you'll excuse me, i need to get going" Jun kai said as he walks out of the cafe

------------

"w-what? sir.. p-please.. dont fire me" yuan begs. 

he can't lose his job, he need to pay for the housebills and the tuition fee of his and his brother. 

"Im sorry yuan, but i don't want my business to disappear. he might close down my business, this is my only choice. im really sorry" his manager said as he taps yuan's shoulder and walking out.

his work is gone, how is he going to pay their tuitions and the house bills? he needs to get a new job as soon as possible.

when he got home, he saw jun kai sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed

"how was work, baby?" jun kai smirked

"I'm fired, I hope you are happy" he coldly said. 

jun kai's eyes widen. he was just teasing yuan.. how can things turns like this?

"can you please leave me alone? im tired" yuan stated, he lowered his head while massaging his temples. 

jun kai feels really guilty as he goes up to his room. this is what he wants, to make yuan's life miserable but why is he feeling this way? 

---------

Yuan searches for a job the next day and the only job he got was a waiter in the bar. 

it was already 10 pm and the rain is pouring outside. jun kai was calling yuan but he is not picking up. 

after a few minutes the door was open, revealing a drenched yuan with a bruise on his cheeks. 

jun kai quickly walks towards yuan and grab his arms. "why do you have a bruise on your cheeks? what happened? you should quickly ch--"

"are you happy seeing me miserable? do you hate me that musch?" yuan pushed his hands harshly, tears falling off his eyes. 

jun kai's heart breaks when he saw yuan, he grabs yuan forward and hugs him tight. 

"sorry.. im really sorry" jun kai whispered to yuan. 

yuan was sobbing and was pushing jun kai, but his hug is tight. yuan's movements stops, he went limp on jun kai's arms. 

jun kai touched his forehead, he was hot. yuan got a fever. 

jun kai quickly carried him bridal style and went to his room. he lays yuan on his bed before going out to get a change of clothes, a basin and a wet cloth. 

when he came back, he removes yuan's clothing and change it to the dry ones. put the wet warm towel on his forehead and covers him with blanket. 

he sat beside yuan, holding his hands. hoping that his fever will be gone.