14.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


"hey!! you are cheating" jun kai yells as he chase yuan. 

"well you are freaking tall! i can't run that fast" yuan yells back before shooting the ball. the score is 9-8 with yuan leading. 

jun kai runs and snatched the ball from yuan. he was running when yuan snatch back the ball. 

"two can pay this game" jun kai said. grabbing yuan's waist, hugging him. jun kai snatched the ball and throws it to the ring, making the score 9-10 with him winning. 

"yah!! that was cheating" yuan yells as he struggles. 

jun kai just laughs and hugs yuan from the back. yuan stops his movements when he feels the hug. 

"hey.. m-mom is---"

"let's stay like this just for a moment" jun kai whispered in yuan's ears. he rested his head on the younger's shoulder, closing his eyes. 

the younger relaxed on jun kai's arms and leans back to his chest. 

they stayed like that for minutes before they heard yuan's mom telling them to go inside. 

yuan was the first one to got up and runs to the door before looking at jun kai. 

"hurry up or i will lock you out" he said, threatening him. 

jun kai's eyes widens and quickly runs inside. 

----------

jun kai buckles yuan's seatbelt when they are about to go home.

"today is my birthday" jun kai while driving. 

"w-what?!" yuan said, surprised at what the older said. 

jun kai stops the car for a moment and looks at yuan, "thank you"

"b-but i didn't do a-anything..." yuan said, confused. 

"you spend it with me, with your family. i was really happy today. my parents are usually on business trip when its my birthday so i never really celebrated it." jun kai said and started driving again. 

yuan smiles and takes the older's hand "im going to change that from now on"

jun kai look down at their hands before smiling and nods his head. 

"you look the best when you smile" yuan said as he takes his hand back. 

jun kai just chuckles at the straightforwardness of the younger. 

-----------

"I'm going to shower"  jun kai said as he walks inside the bathroom. 

yuan glances at the close door. he quickly runs to the kitchen and prepare the ingredients he will use. jun kai really takes a long time showering when he was dirty and sweaty. 


yuan was done frosting the cake, sooner or later jun kai will get out now. he quickly writes down "happy birthday" on the cake and when he was done, he turns off the light. 

jun kai got out of the bathroom while drying his hair, he looks up to see that the little rabbit it not there. he noticed that the kitchen's light was off, he went to check it out. but the moment he steps on it, he sees yuan holding a cake singing happy birthday and smiling. 

he walks to the younger when he finished singing, "make a wish and blow the candles" 

jun kai closed his eyes, silently wishing that the younger won't ever leave his side and blowing the candles. 

yuan puts the cake down, "happy birthday. sorry if the cake is messy, im in a hurry. afraid that you'll spoil my surprise" 

"uh sorry if i went out too early?" jun kai raised his eyebrows

yuan only pouts, jun kai walks to him and hugs him. 

"thank you" jun kai whispered. 

yuan smiles and hugs back the older, "you're welcome" 

jun kai tightens his hug before releasing the younger. "did you make this?" 

"yeah"

jun kai dips his finger to taste the icing. "its good" he said as he dips his finger once again and puts it on yuan's face. 

"wahh!! no!!" yuan tries to stop his hands but jun kai was much stronger, he smeared the icing on yuan's face. 

yuan glared at him and takes his revenge. yuan laughs when he successfully put some icing on jun kai. 

------- 

"wanna watch some movie?" jun kai asked as he wipes his hands. they're done cleaning up after playing with the cake. 

"what movie?" 

"a horror one?" jun kai said while looking at yuan.

"oh. y-yeah sure..." yuan said as he gulps. 


while watching the movie, a ghost suddenly appears. causing yuan to yelp and clings to jun kai. 

jun kai stares at the younger's reaction. he wraps his arms around him, "hug me if you're scared" 

yuan was really scared but kept watching. another ghost appears causing him to hug jun kai tightly. 


by the time that half of the movie was finished jun kai noticed that the younger was lying on his chest, sleeping. 

jun kai grabs the remote and turns of the tv. he gently moves yuan's body so he can carry him bridal style. 

"hey hold tight, im carrying you" jun kai whispers, the younger obeys him and snuggles on his chest. 

jun kai puts yuan to bed and turns off the light before lying next to him. 

yuan feels that the bed dips down, he moves closer to the warmness and snuggles to jun kai while putting his hands on top of his chest.

jun kai smiles at the younger's action. he brushes yuan's bangs, "thanks for today, thank you for making my birthday special" he whispers.

jun kai hugs the younger's waist and pulls him closer before closing his eyes. this will be the first time that he'll be sleeping soundly.