23.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


-3 years later-

Wang Yuan became one of the top Music Composer in Chongqing and Wang Jun kai took over his father's company, making him the youngest CEO and the most eligible bachelor in Chongqing.

"We are here with Wang Jun kai! Chongqing's youngest and the most wanted CEO. CEO of the biggest company in Chongqing! let's interview him about his personal life and reveal some secrets of him. please stay tune!" Yu Feng, the reporter said. the director shouts "cut" and they stopped filming to do retouch


"mom! where is yuan and his mom?! are they close? the filming will start soon" jun kai ask worriedly 

Mrs. Wang's laughs can be heard from the other line, "son, calm down. Yuan's mom just texted me, they're already there. take a deep breath and relax okay? i gotta go now, love you son!" 

jun kai's head was low as sighs. when he looks up he saw his mother-in-law with yuan who looks like he doesn't know what is happening. 

"what are doing here mom? you know that I have an appointment!" yuan explains to his mom. he doesn't know why they are here, are they going to film something? he thought. yuan was looking around when his attention lands on the set. 

--------

"Hello everyone! We are here with Wang Jun kai. Chongqing's youngest and most successful businessman" yu feng introduce. 

jun kai smiles at the camera and bows his head, "Hello everyone, I'm Wang Jun kai" 

"wow. you're not ever 25 yet. In such a young age, is it hard to manage and be responsible for such a large company?" 

"well, i can't say that it's not hard and full of responsibilities but despite being young, I'm managing the business" 


yuan looks at his mom. "mom, you brought me here just to watch jun kai have his interview?" 

"hey kid. it's for wang jun kai, that's the least you can do. now be quiet" his mom folded her arms as she scold yuan. 

-------

"so let's talk about your love interest. do you have someone right now?" yu feng asked.

jun kai smiles shyly and rubs the back of his neck, "i guess you could say that" 

"so you are in a relationship?! wow! i can already hear the cries of many young girls" yu feng stated. "can you tell us about her?"

"it's actually a guy" jun kai smiled

"what?! are you serious?" 

"actually i have an announcement to make" jun kai smiled. 

on the other side, yuan's eyes are as big as a saucer. "what is he doing?" he mumbles to himself. 

"go ahead Mr. Wang, please do!" yu feng pointed at the camera in front of jun kai. 

"that's the cue" yuan's mom said before pushing yuan inside the set. 

"whaa..?" yuan said, eyeing the camera that was filming him awkwardly. 

"oh my god! Wang Yuan is here, One of the Most talented Music Composer in China" the audience applauded. 

yuan was really nervous and doesn't know what to do, "uhm.. hi? haha" yuan laughs awkwardly. 

"how did you get here? the reporter asked

"well, I told here to come here" Jun kai said as he grabs yuan's hand. 

"oh yes. we should get him a chair" yu feng offered. 

"there's no need" Jun kai pulled yuan on his lap. Yuan turns red, "what are you doing?" The rabbit hissed.

Jun kai smiled at yu feng and the camera, "hello everyone. this is my husband, Wang Yuan" 

"W-WHAT? H-Husband?" yu feng yelled. 

Yuan looked at the taller in surprise. 

"Yes, Husband" jun kai calmly said. "I've been married since the age of 19 with yuan. we decided to keep it a secret up until now because yuan doesn't like attention also it was an arranged marriage after all" 

"wha... that young?" yu feng asked, can't believe what he was hearing. 

Jun kai nodded. "I decided to reveal the secret now since there's no point of hiding. plus there's alot of people flirting him, especially those musicians. im jealous" jun kai chuckles.

"what are you saying? we're not married now remember?" yuan leans his face to whisper to jun kai.

"no we're not divorced. Mr. Wu told me the week after you signed the papers. he said that the papers got wet and was not readable anymore, so.. we're still married" 

"can we know what the two of you are whispering to each other?" 

"oh its nothing, just a married couple thing" jun kai Chuckles, yuan's mouth was open. he can't believe that after Three years, he didn't know that they were still married. all he thought that they are not married anymore.

yu feng laughed along with jun kai, "well, its too late now but congratulations to the both of you! you said that it was an arranged marriage? so the two of you are not in love with each other?"  

"actually we hated each other at the beginning. everything about him pisses me off, he was childish. at the beginning i just want to make him suffer.." jun kai chuckles and yuan pouts. "but as time passes, i learned that yuan was different. something about him just made me feel special.. i love protecting him and taking care of him and before i realize it, i was head over heels for him. i couldn't live a second without him." jun kai explained. 

yu feng can't help but squeal, the two of theme are so cute. "how about you yuan? how do you feel about jun kai at first?" 

"uh m-me?.. well, jun kai was arrogant and a jerk. he has this cool image and that pissed me off. but as time went by, i got to know him. i learned that his childhood is not full with rainbows, knowing that his parents are always on business trips. before i knew it, i was madly in love with him. before he even realize his feelings, i was already crazy for him" yuan explains, blush evident on his face. 

yu feng aww-ed along with the audience.

"the two of you are really cute. i hope you'll have a long and happy life together. we are sad to say goodbye but we have too, thank you for watching us. until next time!" 

"CUT!" the director said. 

----------

Wang Jun kai and Wang Yuan is at the mansion. Yuan was standing at the balcony, looking up to the sky when he felt jun kai hugged him from the back. 

"hey baby.." jun kai hugs yuan tightly anf kissed his neck. yuan relaxed at jun kai's arm, they stayed like that for a moment until yuan felt the warmness leave his body. 

he frowns at the sudden lost of contact. he turns around to see jun kai kneeling on one foot, holding a ring on his hand. 

"will you marry me again, yuan?" jun kai asked, "I-I know that we've been married for three years now. i want to marry you again but this time its not an arranged marriage.." 

yuan bite his lips as he started crying. "y-yes.. I would marry you again" he extended his right hand in front of jun kai. jun kai smiled as tears also falls off his eyes, he quickly put the ring on yuan's finger. he stands up and hugs yuan. 

jun kai yuan's face, leaning forward and gently placing a sweet kiss on his lips. the moment their lips landed on each other, the fireworks exploded in the sky. 

jun kai hugs yuan close to his chest, watching together the fireworks. 

-------