21.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Wang jun kai was in front of yuan's home with a rabbit plushie in his hands and a bouquet of white rose. he was waiting for yuan to open the door but to his surprise, its was his mother-in-law. 

"hi mom. i-is yuan inside?" he was nervous, it was like he was asking for yuan's hand for marriage. 

jun kai watched how his mother-in-law's eyes turns sad before putting her head down. "didn't you know? today was yuan's last day here in China. he left earlier, heading to the airport. he is going to America" 

jun kai's arms fell on his side, "w-what?.. he... h-he left?" he stutter. 

yuan's mom nod her head sadly. 

jun kai was quiet for a moment, "what time will he board the plane?" 

"he'll board the plane at exactly 3:00 pm" 

jun kai looked at his watch, it was 2:00 pm now. it will take 30 minutes to get to the airport, he will make it in time before yuan could board the plane if he leave now. he thought to himself. 

jun kai hugs his mother-in-law, "i will bring yuan back, mom. sorry if i made him cry" 

jun kai runs to his car, not waiting for her reply. he quickly started the engine and hit off the road. 

--------------

wang yuan looks at his phone, its already 2:30 pm. he will board the plane soon. 

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the boarding announcement for flight 84A to America, take of flight is 3:00 pm. We are now inviting passengers to board the plane. please have your boarding pass and identification ready. thank you" yuan heard the announcement, it's his plane. He stands up and fix his luggage, its time for him to go. 

he abruptly stops on his track to look back. he was looking around, hoping for a particular someone to stop him. telling him not to go.  "i must be crazy. why would he stop me? haha. maybe if im qianxi then he'll stop me" he shakes his head, smiled bitterly and started walking again.

--------- 

wang jun kai just arrived at the airport, he runs as fast as he can. he needs to find yuan before he can board the plane. 

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the boarding announcement for flight 84A to America, take of flight is 3:00 pm. We are now inviting passengers to board the plane. please have your boarding pass and identification ready. thank you" jun kai heard the announcement. 

". that is yuan's plane. i need to find him soon" jun kai looks to his left and right before running again. he went everywhere, running even though he's out of breath. he even showed people yuan's photo, asking them if they saw him but none of them saw him. jun kai stops for a second, taking a deep breath before running again. he was running out of time he thought. 

"flight 84A to America has taken off. passengers of 89B to Rome please be ready, after a few minutes boarding will be open" jun kai eyes widens when he heard the announcement. he runs toward the glass wall, he saw yuan's plane take off.

jun kai felt his spirit leave his body. he was late again. he didn't manage to stop wang yuan, he let wang yuan slip off his life. jun kai bite his lips, preventing his tears from falling. he walks away feeling empty, feeling incomplete. 

-----------