02.

Married to Mr.Arrogant

-Yuan's POV-

"yuan dear, are you ready? we need to leave soon!"

"im almost done mom. just a minute" i shouted. Im in front of the mirror checking myself out, okay. im good to go.. or maybe not? its okay to meet them wearing my casual clothes right? oversized sweater, tattered jeans and some sneakers?.. nah. i look good 

"yuan!! come down now. we need to leave" mom shouted from downstairs. 

i picked up my bag and rushed downstairs to meet mom outside. "let's go mom, im ready"

"my baby, you look so good. you really did took after me hahaha" 

i only smiled at her as we ride the cab we hailed.

----------------
"Jun Kai's POV-

 i heard footsteps getting closer to my room and then suddenly the door to my room was opened revealing my mom. 

mom got closer to my bed and yanked my blanket "Wang Jun Kai get up now. we need to meet Mrs.Wang and your fiancee"

"mom what the--"

"get up now young man, don't force me to dump you some cold water"

"i bet you can't do it. now leave me alone, i want to sleep" i groaned and yanked my blanket back to my head. i heard her leave my room. HA! i won, i hope she'll stop bothering me.

after 5 minutes, i heard footsteps once again near my door and before i realize it i was wet with cold water.

"MOM!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" i shouted, curse her. 

she smirked at me "I told you, don't force me but you did and look what happened. now go get ready before i do something again. i'll give you 30 minutes to prepare"

"fine!! now go out. i need to prepare" i told her as i pushed her out. okay, let's get this ridiculous thing done. 

/after 30 minutes/

"Wang Jun Kai!! get down here. we need to--"

"no need to shout. im here. so? let's go" 

mom smirked at me "huh. i see, you are trying to impress your husband?"

"what are you saying mom? why would i do that? also, he's not my husband. this is how i look every day." why would i want to impress him? this is how i always look. tattered skinny jeans, plain white shirt, bomber jacket and sneakers. 

she chuckles and ruffles my hair "yeah yeah my xiao kai. let's get going or we're gonna be late" 

------------
-Normal POV-

"Mr. and Mrs. Wang, its been a long time since the last time we met. its good to see you two again" Mrs.Wang (yuan's mom) said to the couple as she and yuan sits in front of them. 

Mr. Wang chuckles as he talks to Mrs. Wang "how are you? its been a while. is he yuan? he's so big now"

"let's drop the formalities wang-ge. we are good, ah yes, this is yuan now" Mrs.Wang said as he beckons yuan to introduce himself

"uhm, h-hello Mr. and Mrs. Wang. i-its nice to f-finally meet you" yuan stutter as he bows. 

"oh my dear, please call us mom and dad. soon you'll be part of the family so please call us that" Mrs. Wang chuckles as she smiles at yuan. yuan's feeling uncomfortable it's feels like he's in a story. he cannot believe that he'll be married.

"o-okay m-mom."

"you're son is so well behaved and kind. i wish my son is like that too, wang jun kai is a little rascal" Mrs.Wang said as she pouted, complaining how Jun Kai doesn't listen to her. Mr.Wang and Yuan's mom are laughing because of her nonstop complaining. 

after a few minutes Mr.Wang finally sees his son walking towards their table "finally there he is" 

-----------
-Jun Kai's POV-

i forgot my phone in our car so I told my parents to go inside first. I hope this will finish fast. 

I walked inside the restaurant and scanned my eyes to find my parents. after a minute, i saw dad looking at me as i walk towards them.

"so they are also here now?" I talked to myself as i make my way to them. 

"you are finally here Jun Kai, what took you so long?" 

i sitted at my seat "i forgot my phone mom, i only went back to get it"

"okay Jun Kai. this is Mrs.Wang and her son, Wang yuan" I looked and smile at Mrs.Wang as mom introduce them, her son is looking down doing something on his phone. maybe he also have a boyfriend? 

i bowed and smiles at her "hello Mrs.Wang. sorry to keep you waiting. it's nice to finally meet you"

I only smiled at her and bow once again. I heard her say how handsome I was and how well behaved i am but my mom kept saying im a little rascal. hey, im a great guy right?

dad cutted the conversation "okay, so before anything else let's order first. waiter"

the waiter walks towards our table and asked for our order. while waiting mom and dad are talking to Mrs.Wang. 

the guy across me is so quiet and only looking down. i was staring at him and he looks up to me, staring at me innocently. I averted my gazed and look at my phone. that's 18? he's actually cute.. ugh. what am i saying? are you crazy wang jun kai?

after 15 minutes, our food is finally served. dad suddenly stopped eating "so about the wedding... the wedding is set next week. everything is already set, the invitation is already given out. yuan dear, some designer will go to your house tomorrow, she'll help you choose your suit that you'll wear." 

i choked on my food, i grad my water and drink. the dude across me have the same expression as mine.

"s-so soon?" he said. he looks cute with his stuttering. ugh shut up jun kai. 

"yes dear, is there a problem? also where do you attend college?"dad explains to the dude. i forgot his name, what is it again? yuer? yuen?.. ah.yuan. 

yuan put his glass down "No Sir. I attend C-Chongqing University"

"that's great! Jun Kai also attends Chongqing University, you two can go to school together also the house that you two will be living is close to the university" mom happily exclaimed as she entwined her hands

"wait what?! im gonna live with t-that?!"

mom hitted my head "wang jun kai you idiot!! do you think married couples lives separately?!"

i only pout and rubbed my head, damn. that hurts. great, the hell will welcome me next week.

----------

Chapter 2 done! hope you guys like the new update. sorry for the grammatical errors. 

so what do you think will happen to them?