18.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


Mrs. Wang was reading a book when he heard a knock from the front door. she puts the book down and headed towards the door. when she opens the door, she saw her son standing with bloodshot eyes and puffy cheeks. 

yuan quickly hugs his mom, sobbing on her arms. his mom closes the door as she hugs yuan, walking towards the living room. 

when yuan calms down, his mother pulls away, his face. "what's wrong my baby? why are you crying?" his mother said with worry in her eyes. 

"m-mom..." yuan bites his lips and puts his head down. he can't tell his mom the reason. 

"shh.. its okay son, tell mommy what's bothering you" 

yuan looks up to her and takes a deep breath, "mom.. will you get mad if i say i me and jun kai.. will divorce? he said, hesitantly. 

his mom was silent for a moment, "why?" she gently said. 

yuan looks at his mom, hesitant to tell her the reason. 

"did he hurt you?"

yuan shakes his head. 

"he doesn't treat you right?" she asked again.

yuan shakes his head once again, he didn't know why his mom keeps asking him. 

"did he break your heart" his mom looks at him while holding his hands. 

yuan didn't manage to shake his head. he replays the scene he saw earlier. he recalls the conversation he had with jun kai last night. he recalls how jun kai describes the reason why he loves qianxi. 

his mom saw him getting quiet and how tears form on his eyes once again. she hugs his son, letting his tears soak her shirt. 

"shh.. hush now my dear. everything will be okay. do you want to stay here for tonight?" she whispered to him, his head. 

yuan looks up and nods. he was really thankful for his mom. he hopes that everything will be okay. he hopes that the pain he is feeling will disappear.

his mom smiles, "go to your room, I'll prepare something to eat. i will call you once im done"

------------

it was already 8:30 pm and yuan was still not home. jun kai tried calling him but his phone was turned off. yuan just suddenly disappeared, he doesn't know where to find him. he was really worried. 

he can't ask someone because yuan doesn't have friends so its impossible for yuan to go to a friend's house. 

jun kai was pacing back and forth. "where is he? where can i find him?" he said to himself, he suddenly remember yuan's mom. he runs to the telephone and dialed her telephone number. 

jun kai was waiting patiently, after a few seconds the call was answered. 

"hello, who's this?" said from the other line. 

"good evening mom. it's jun kai.. i would like to ask if yuan is there? I've been trying to call his phone but it was off.." jun kai explains. 

he heard a sigh from the line, "yes dear, he's here. he'll be sleeping here for tonight so don't worry." 

jun kai sighs, he was relieved when she said that yuan is there. 

"o-okay mom.. thank you. I'll be go--"

"jun kai. what ever happens, please fix it. I know that your situation is tough but please.. don't let your happiness disappear. have a good rest, son" yuan's mom said as the line was cut off. 

jun kai stood frozen on his spot. he was slapped on the face with his mother-in-law's words. his happiness...

suddenly all of his and yuan's happy moments flashes back. he remembered yuan's happy face when they are buying candies, grinning like a child. he remembered yuan running through the garden, turning around and smiling at him. he remembered sleeping peacefully for the first time ever with yuan in his arms, snuggling on his chest.

realization hits him, yuan. yuan is his happiness, yuan is his love. yuan is his husband. he can't imagine yuan disappearing from his life forever. 

---------- 

classes was done, jun kai was waiting for qianxi at the empty room. after the conversation he had with yuan's mom, he realized all his mistakes. he realized who he was and who was his father, he needs to talk to qianxi. 

qianxi walks in and towards jun kai, he was about to kiss jun kai on the lips when jun kai gently pushed him. 

"what's wrong babe? why did you pushed me? qianxi holds jun kai's hand but jun kai shrugs him off.

"let's break up" jun kai stated.