01.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


-normal POV-

Grandpa Yu and Grandpa Kai are best friends. one day they are playing xiangqi together when Granpa Kai suggested "hey Yu, let's make an agreement" 

Grandpa Yu looks up, curious about his best friend's offer "what agreement is that, Kai?" 

Grandpa Kai chuckles "why don't we became a family?" 

Grandpa Yu moves forward, interested "okay, but how will we became a family? my daughter is already married and your son is also married too"

Grandpa Kai chuckles while doing his turn "yes, your daughter and my son cannot be together but you forgot something. grandchildren"

Grandpa Yu chuckles "oh how can i forget that. but kai, my family is poor and not well off" 

Grandpa Kai stands up and go to Grandpa Yu's side "Yu, i don't care about money. you are my bestfriend, i love you as my best friend and you are kind, i want my future generation to meet good people like you"

Grandpa Yu smiles and shake hands with Grandpa Kai "that was so nice of you, suddenly giving me compliment. okay it's a deal, let's become a family in the future, Kai. no matter what" 

-------------
-Yuan's POV-

"that's the reason why you must marry Wang Jun Kai" mom explains. 

i sat on the sofa and leaned my back "but mom, they made that years ago. also im still young and im still going to school. and he's a kid, he's too young like 17?" 

"dear, he's almost 20. there's no problem with you going to school, he's still in school. also, his grandpa is very ill. he wants to see the two of you get married before something happens to him" mom explained as she sat beside me. 

"okay okay. he's almost 20 but mom who will take care of you and my little brother? who will help you pay the bills?" i gently said while facing her with concern showing on my face

mom held my hand and she put her other hand on my face, it "dear, don't worry about me and your brother. we will be fine and also, don't worry about the bill. i can pay for that, i have enough money to support us"

i sighed "but mom---" 

she cut me off "you promised your grandpa before he died that you'll fulfill his wish and you---" 

i sighed for the nth time "im too young.. but fine. i'll marry him"

mom grins and hugs me "thank you dear, i know that your grandpa will be happy somewhere above. i promise you, he's really handsome" 

"mom, stop it. i don't really care about his appearance"

mom softly chuckles and pats my head, "go to sleep my yuanyuan, tomorrow we will meet him and his parents" 

i dragged myself to my room. its still early and few more hours until midnight but i feel like my energy has been drained. i layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling. so im marrying a person who i hadn't met. i didn't have the chance to date someone i love and all i know is his name. what have you gotten yourself into. yuan?

----------------

-Jun Kai's POV-

"Mom!! what will i tell Qian xi? i can't break up with him for some dude who i hadn't met and besides, the guy is like 4 years younger than me. 4 freaking years mom!" 

"Wang Jun Kai, he's 18. I never liked that Qian xi anyway. this is final, you'd do it right? this is your grandpa's wish" dad smirked as he stands up. 

my life is a mess. i love Grandpa Kai to death but.. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! SUGGESTING SOMETHING LIKE THAT? "UGHH!!" i groaned as i stomp my way from my room and shuts the door loudly.

"we're going to meet him and his mother early tomorrow dear! have a rest" mom shouts from downstairs

oh god. what am i gonna do? what will i tell Qian Xi? hey Qian Xi lets break up, im gonna marry some dude because my grandpa made a stupid agreement with the dude's grandpa?!!

UGHHHH! what am i gonna do?! oh.. wait... an evil smirk forms on my lips. Im just gonna make the dude suffer so he'll be the one to leave.. YES! THAT'S RIGHT WANG JUN KAI. MAKE HIM SUFFER.