22.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


wang jun kai was walking, still thinking about yuan. he still can't believe that is gone now, far away from him. he was blaming his self for not protecting yuan with his all. he was angry with himself. 

"j-jun kai?..." jun kai heard yuan's voice. he is so pathetic right now. he was hearing yuan's voice even though he know that yuan is gone.

"yah. wang jun kai.." jun kai stops walking, he must be really going crazy he thought. he was hearing yuan's voice again. 

"i must really love yuan right? i am hearing his voice" he laughs sadly then started walking slowly again until he saw a person's feet and a luggage in front of him. 

he slowly let his eyes travels up. he saw yuan standing in front of him. "i must be crazy now." jun kai mumbles to himself. 

"aya, wang jun kai.. are you crazy?" yuan leans forward to jun kai. jun kai's eyes widens. is what he seeing right now is true? wang yuan is in front of him! 

when he realized that it is really wang yuan, he quickly jumps at him. hugging him tightly to his chest. he pulls away and put his hands on both side of yuan's face. 

"is this a dream?!" jun ka looks at yuan.

yuan laughs lightly at what jun kai said and pinch his stomach. jun kai hissed at the pain but it clearly state that everything was real. 

"this in not a dream. you didn't left" jun kai yuan's face, looking at him as tears began to cloud his eyes. he hugs yuan tightly once again. 

yuan hugs him back, "yes, this is not a dream. i didn't leave.." 

jun kai pulls away and holds yuan's hand while his other hand grabs yuan's luggage. "why didn't you leave?" 

"why? do you really want me to leave?" yuan pouts.

"no! its not that. im asking why did you stop?" jun kai explains

"I realized that i really can't leave my family.. that i can't leave you. I felt that someone was trying to stop me and before i knew it, my plane took off." yuan explains as he squeezed jun kai's hand.

jun kai immediately stops walking and brought yuan in front of him. "Sorry if I was too late to realize my feelings for you. I'm sorry if I didn't protected you. I'm sorry if I let you got hurt. I'm sorry if i was not a good husband to you.. thank you for staying yuan." 

jun kai brought his face close to yuan's. looking at his eyes down to his lips before gently capturing yuan's lips. 

yuan closed his eyes as he kissed jun kai back. a teardrop feel from his eyes, here he was. kissing wang jun kai, the love of his life.

jun kai was the first one to pull away and wipe the tear that fell from yuan's eyes. he puts his forehead on yuan. 

"i love you, wang yuan" jun kai whispers and kissed yuan's forehead. 

"i love you too, wang jun kai" he smiles with blush on his face. 

they was brought back to reality when everyone on the airport applauded and shouts. they forgot that they were still in the airport. 

jun kai and yuan leans their forehead together and laughs before running away. 

---------

Mrs. Wang and yuan's mother was in jun kai and yuan's house. they are really worried about the two. 

"do you think jun kai manage to get yuan back?" Mrs. Wang said, she was pacing back and forth. 

yuan's mom walks to her and puts a hand on her back, "calm down. let's just wait for jun kai to be here, everything will be all right. i know it" 

Mrs. Wang looks at yuan's mom before nodding. They heard the front door opens. the two mother hurriedly ran towards the door but before they get there, they saw their sons together. holding each other's hand. 

Mrs. Wang and yuan's mom runs to hug their sons. the two was crying because of happiness.

"thank god! i thought you didn't stop yuan from leaving" Mrs. Wang cries out. she walks to yuan ang hugs him tight.

"i thought that you'll really leave jun kai. thank you for staying yuan" Mrs. Wang holds yuan's hand as she wipes her tears. 

yuan's mom hug jun kai "thank you jun kai. for running after my son, thank you for loving him" 

jun kai hugs her back and shakes his head. 

"no mom, thank you. if you didn't say those words i wouldn't realize what are my mistakes and maybe yuan would be gone by now" jun kai softly smiles at her. 

"now that everything is okay. you two are back together and live here again. jun kai, don't let go of your husband ever again" Mrs. Wang said to his son. 

yuan clears his throat, "u-uhm.. w-we're not husbands anymore. i signed the divorce paper and by this time, the paper was surely passed on the court.. so, we're not married anymore" 

"that's okay! you two can still live together here" Yuan's mom said, laughing along with Mrs. Wang

finally, everything was fine. wang jun kai and wang yuan finally told each other their true feelings.

----------