20.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


It was morning now and jun kai was still sitting on the floor, not moving. he was still clutching the letter on his hand. his thoughts are in mess, he doesn't know what to do. the silence was cut off when he heard a knock, he quickly stands up and runs the door to open it. 

"yuan!" he smiles but it disappeared away, it was not yuan. it was his mom, smiling at him. jun kai looks at his mom, he hugs her and let his tears fall. this is the first time that he'll be crying on his mother's shoulder.

"m-mom.. what s-should i do? yuan.. h-he.." he bites his lips as tears started falling once again. his mom wipes his tears, hushing him. 

"what's wrong son?" 

he looks up and takes a deep breath, "on the day we went camping. he said he wants to divorce.. a-and the day before the camping he was h-hurt.. he was beaten up by some girls" he inhales, and continues "l-last night, Mr. Wu was here with the divorce papers.. mom, he signed it and he left." jun kai sobs bringing his head on his mother's knees. 

Mrs. Wang can't stop herself from tearing up, it was the first time she sees her son being like this. crying and breaking down because of someone. she gently touched his head and lifts it. 

"hush now son, sleep first. fix yourself and have a rest. tomorrow go to yuan's house, fix everything. I know its so easy to say but i believe in you, i know you can get your happiness back" she kisses her son's head and hugs him. 

jun kai felts his consciousness leave his body. 

-----------

yuan walks inside the kitchen, hugging his mom from the back, "hey mom.." 

his mom puts the spatula down and lowe down the fire on the stove. she turns around and hug yuan, "what's wrong with my baby?" 

yuan smiles sadly at her, "mom, i want to leave. i wanna go to America.." 

his mom stares at him, letting his word sink in. 

"you really want to do that?" 

he looks down and nods. 

"what about...jun kai?" worried in her tone, she doesn't want his son to make sudden decision that he'll regret later on. 

yuan smiles bitterly, jun kai? he is the reason why i wanna leave, i can't see him happy with someone else. he thought to himself

"he'll be fine mom.. he'll be happy." he softly said. 

his mom sighs and holds his hands "okay, if that's what will make you feel better. when do you want to leave?" 

"tomorrow mom, i fixed everything yesterday. i already have a plane ticket, I'll leave around 3:00 pm" 

his mom was shocked, that soon? she thought to herself. his mom only smiles at him, no one can stop him now right? she thought to herself. 

---------

Today will be yuan's last day in China. he was outside with his mom and little brother. his suitcase was already inside the taxi. 

"so, you really are going.. mom will miss you so much, dear" his mom smiles sadly, tears threatening to fall. 

yuan quickly hugs his mom, "I'll be back soon mom. I'm really thankful for you, thank you for taking care of me" 

his mom nods her head, yuan turns to look at his brother who is crying. he walks in front of him, ruffling his head. 

"hey little guy. can you take care of mom while i am away? be a good guy okay and don't give her headache. I'll miss you " 

his brother just nods, "b-be back soon brother.. take care, I'll miss you too" he cries. 

yuan hug his mom and brother for one last time before walking over the car and left. 

his mom and little brother watched the taxi disappears from their view. 

yuan was looking out the window. he was really going to leave, really walking out of wang jun kai's life. 

he was smiling but he felt his face gets wet, he was crying again. he quickly wipes his tears, "there's no going back, wang yuan" he whispered to himself.