11.

Married to Mr.Arrogant


"where are we going?" yuan asked for the nth time. jun kai didn't tell him where they are going next. 

jun kai sighs, he is starting to get annoyed with the rabbit. 

"you talk too much. why don't you just eat candies or sleep, even better" he said, looking at the road ahead of them. 

yuan pouts and looks out the window. he just want to know where they are going.

"i just want to know where are we going..." yuan whispered but jun kai heard him.

jun kai sighs before answering, "just behave, I'll tell you when we're close"

jun kai waited for a reply but the younger was looking outside with a pout. he smiled to himself, the younger is so childish. 

after 15 minutes of silence, jun kai glance at yuan. the rabbit's head was leaning on the window, he fell asleep. jun kai focused on driving again. well, they are close to their destination. 

--------- 

A butler was waiting at the gate. 

"welcome young master, its nice to see you again. what brought you here, may I ask?" the butler asked.

"Hello Mr. Zhang, it was nice seeing you again. I want to show this place to someone" jun kai said, looking at yuan's sleeping figure before driving along the long road to reach the villa. 

when he arrived at the villa, he took a look at yuan. he look so peaceful, like a child. jun kai leans forward and peck yuan's lips. the younger moves, reason for jun kai to retreat.

"yuan. hey, yuan. wake up. we're here" jun kai gently said as he shakes yuan. 

yuan opens his eyes and rubs them. "we're here?" he said as he removes his seatbelt. 

jun kai already got out of the car. he opens the door for yuan to get out. 

yuan turns around to see his surroundings. his eyes turns wide and mouth slightly open. 

the place was beautiful, there's a super big garden with different kinds of flowers. there's also alot of trees. 

when he turns around, he saw the big house. it was beautiful with a Victorian theme design. 

"do you like the place?" jun kai said as he stands beside yuan. 

"y-yes.. its so beautiful. w-where are we?" yuan said, looking at jun kai. 

"this place is mine. it was my 18 birthday present from my father. come, lets go inside" jun kai said as he grabs yuan's hand. 

yuan look at their intertwined hands, blushing. 

when they went inside, they were greeted by a servant. "welcome back, young master" 

"Hello Mrs.Zhang, its nice to see you again. can you please prepare a snack for us?" jun kai said to the servant. 

"yes of course. as you wish" the servant bows and when she got up, she smiled at yuan. 

"oh yeah, Mrs.Zhang. This is Wang Yuan, my husband" jun kai introduce yuan to Mrs.Zhang. 

"Hello young master,  its nice to meet you. " Mrs.Zhang bows to yuan.

yuan panics and bows his head, "p-please dont call me that.. y-yuan is fine" 

Mrs.Zhang laughs before excusing herself. 
---------------

jun kai tours yuan around the mansion. they went upstairs to see the rooms. yuan was like a five year old kid, amused at the house. 

after the exploration, they went to the living room. the snack was already at the table. jun kai gently push yuan to sit, ordering him to eat. 

yuan eats the snack, the cake was very delicious. he was really happy. his eyes scanned the room and he looks at the piano. 

jun kai saw him looking at the piano, " you know how to play piano?"

yuan shakes his head. 

jun kai got up and walks to the piano, he sits in from of it and gently place his hands on the key before looking at yuan. 

"stay still and eat, i will play for you" he smiles before playing the piano. 

yuan was looking at jun kai. he look so handsome playing the piano, yuan thought to himself. this is yuan's first time to see someone playing the piano even better, someone playing the piano for him. 

after jun kai hit the last note, yuan immediately claps his hands. 

"you are great.. it was lovely. what's the title of the piece?" yuan said while smile was plastered on his face and blush spreading across his face. 

jun kai laughs at yuan's reaction, "that was called Salut d'Amour. are you done with your food?" 

yuan nods at jun kai's question. 

"good. come with me" jun kai said to yuan before standing up and walking out. yuan quickly follows him. 

--------