chapter 5

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Probably too much to say if there is no work. But the rows of tasks and file sheets don’t go as often as they come to Seolhyun's desk like some time ago.

"Sunny Unnie." Seolhyun stood by Sunny's desk.

"Dae." Sunny answered shortly.

" I have checked the MOU and purchasing, for a letter of agreement with Eclair Organizer, EO selected by Mr. Lee and the promotional department to fill the event later in the year. "

Taeyeon hasn’t been in for three days. That's why Seolhyun's tasks dropped dramatically. And if Taeyeon isn't there, Sunny will replacing her as the manager.

" Are you done?"

" Seems to have. All was in accordance with the draft agreement last year, with changes to some clauses as emailed by Ms. Taeyeon sometime ago. You can check again. I've already checked and scanned for you. "

" Ok."

" What else can I do?"

Sunny thought for a moment. " Let me see first the task list from Taeyeon."

" Actually where is Ms. Taeyeon? " Asked Seolhyun couldn’t wait to know where is Taeyeon for 3 days.

"Sick." Sunny answered without taking her eyes off the computer and checking out some of the emails that were there . " But don’t know what she has. Yesterday it was her stomach issue. But it isn’t clear what the doctor diagnose. Let me chat again. "

Seolhyun was stunned. She still stood a little confused when she found out what really happened with Taeyeon.

"Seolhyun-ah, let's do the administration of our contract." Sunny looked at Seolhyun this time and chuckled as she realized the cold expression on Seolhyun's face , misinterpreting the facial expression . "Boring. I know. But there is no urgent task to do. And the task of admin must still be completed. I know Taeyeon is always afraid that internal audits come in and work here. If she gives me another job, I'll tell you. "

Her mind was full of things other than the current job. And she dared to say to Sunny. "Sunny unnie, may I ask Ms. Taeyeon's phone number? "

Seolhyun sees that Sunny's gaze to her is weird when she asked that. Perhaps Seolhyun is a strange staff because she is probably the only one who is desperate to ask for her very noble boss's number.

"Not for nothing." Seolhyun hastily explained. "In case, I need her number to ask for permission or other purposes."

"Certainly should." Sunny opened her cell phone. And mention a series of numbers, which are fastened and saved quickly by Seolhyun. "I'm just surprised, rarely anyone asks for Taeyeon's phone number, maybe you're the only one who asks." Sunny laughed a little.

 

Honestly Seolhyun doesn’t know why she can be desperate like that. She just knew, she was getting harder to eat, and the more her chest throbbed faster, every time Taeyeon's name crossed her mind. Even her cheeks flushed whenever Taeyeon's name became a conversation at one of the tables by the employees, or was looking at the slightly open door of the room if one of the employees came in and out of the room, occasionally hoping Taeyeon's face was tucked between the openings.

While sitting in the chair and looking at the phone, she realized that her boss's name was already in the contact list.

Kim Taeyeon

The afternoon passed slowly, Seolhyun felt her day boring. Not that there was no work at all but rather, she didn’t know how bored she was. Then she was looking around, the room was very crowded. But there's nothing she cares about or cares about her. They are engrossed in their own activities. Starting from chatting, reading magazines, engrossed in computers or drinking coffee.

Feel the situation is quite safe, Seolhyun even open the browser icon. Then type in the name of Kim Taeyeon in the open Google search engine.

A row of links related to the name she was looking for appears. Seolhyun observes and selects one site quickly.

Linkedin.com. Seolhyun browse its contents at a glance.

Kim Taeyeon's Overview

Current Leasing Manager at SM

Past Corporate Recruitment Manager at FNC

 

Seolhyun raised an eyebrow. She just found out that Taeyeon had served in the recruitment department. Maybe because of that she got the privilege of being able to choose ODP employees first before they were appointed by Mr. Lee to sit in the prescribed section.

The girl also scanned Taeyeon's educational file and found that her boss was a graduate from a University majoring in Economics, just same as her. No other information is more personal and meaningful.

Then she went to see instagram, one of the social media used by Taeyeon, maybe that's all she has, she doesn’t know. In the instagram it is more uploaded about the scenery pictures, event activities undertaken by the company, and the rest aesthetic pictures. Even her picture can be counted by the fingers. Seolhyun had thought that her boss wasn’t too often to upload her picture. She watched a family picture, where there was a father, a mother, and three children. Seolhyun suspects that one of the girl is Taeyeon. And the other is her brother and sister. Although that picture is blurred but Seolhyun easily can guess Taeyeon's worrisome face. Seolhyun smiled at her.

Then she drank a cup of tea beside her. Tea, not coffee. She is not a coffee lover, the only one a cup of coffe she drank is that Changmin had given to her when Taeyeon scolded her. See how all the little things can remind her of Taeyeon. Seolhyun smiled wryly. Everything reminds her about her. And imagine how the sequence would be denied by Seolhyun. Seolhyun also follow Taeyeon instagram account. The crazy decision she took again. A lot of crazy things that she didn’t realize she was doing lately.

Seolhyun also did some of the work requested by Sunny. This time she felt very grateful that there was something she could do again. As she focused on the job, suddenly Sunny was in front of her.

" Seolhyun ah."

" Dae , Unnie."

" Busy ?" Sunny asked quickly. " Can you help me. The work you are working on now, you can handle it later."

" Ah , ok, unnie."

" Here I am asking you to take this file to Taeyeon." Sunny mentioned the name of a fairly well-known place in Seoul area.

Seolhyun instantly stoppedd what she was doing.

" You bring thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter