Season 2 Chapter 11

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Waaaa ... Tae, look at my hook, it looks like I got a fish, it's so heavy, help me ..." Seolhyun also asked for Taeyeon’s help who was not far from her. Taeyeon rushed over.

" Ah , jinja. Looks like I got a big fish, it's really heavy when I pull. Whoa ... " Seolhyun sounds really excited and happy.

Taeyeon held the fishing rod held by Seolhyun, spinning the scroll while pulling the hook. Not long after something appeared.

" Bwoooyaaa ..." Seolhyun looks disappointed with what she saw.

" Hahaha ..." Taeyeon laughed.

" Is the fish really big, Hyun-ah." Her father shouted from a distance.

" So big, Aboji. Who knows she gets the new record. Hahaha ... " Taeyeon also answered and laughed loudly.

" Yaahhh ..." Seolhyun also hit Taeyeon's arm.

" Hahaha ..."

" Ah, jinja. Who can also throw the boots. It can damage the lake. Very annoying. Huff ... "

" Hahaha ... eyyy, don't be like that maybe accidentally fell, or ... these boots are the owner of someone who has been killed, his body drowned here ..." Taeyeon's voice sounded like a scary story. "And ..."

" And what? Probably someone dropped it while fishing on a boat. What's else ... ck. " Seolhyun rolled her eyes.

" Hahaha ... Yah, you're really not fun."

" Whatever ." Seolhyun also took back the fishing rod held by Taeyeon.

Seolhyun was cleaning and tidying up after they ate grilled fish from their fishing grounds since morning. She also brought some other dishes so eating together this time was like a picnic.

" We should go more often and breathe fresh air like this ..." Seolhyun's father said to Taeyeon who was standing next to him. They are looking at the beauty of the lake and its surroundings.

" I agree." Taeyeon answered while smiling at Seolhyun's father.

" And Taeyeon-si ..."

Hearing that Taeyeon turned around .

" Kamsahamnida ..." Seolhyun's father turned back . Seeing Taeyeon's face confused by what was meant by his words, Seolhyun's father smiled and continued his words. " Seolhyun back to how it used to be. I don't even remember exactly when she was smiling and cheerful like now, I mean especially at me. ”

Taeyeon smiled, " it's not because of me or because of our relationship, Aboji, it's because of her. I should be the one to thank her. She said she just tried to make peace with the past, why didn't I do that too. And I haven't had a chance to say it personally to Aboji yet, kamsahamnida because Aboji accepted our relationship. "

" Hmm , is that so ?. I lived more than half of my life as a result of compulsion, and life gave me that lesson, the results were not so comfortable and miserable so I didn't want Seolhyun to live her life with miserable either. What can I do as a parent besides supporting whatever decisions she makes in her life. I'm glad to see her happy with anyone or for whatever reason. "

The fresh air and the breathtaking and soothing scenery that they don't often get when in the city make the conversation between Taeyeon and Seolhyun's father increasingly make the atmosphere more intimate, deeper, and warmer.

" What are you guys talking about?" suddenly Seolhyun was near them.

" Ah, nothing much. I just told Aboji how heavy your fishing were, at least the boots weighed 5 kg, along with the water in them. "

" Yah !"

" Hahahaha ..." Taeyeon was also laugh at Seolhyun. Seolhyun's father smiled.

 

The atmosphere of one of the famous restaurants in Jongnu-go is indeed very comfortable and the food is also delicious, even for customers in a group with quite a large number of people, such as Seolhyun's high school reunion at this time. Jihwaja Seoul restaurant is one good choice.

" Hahaha ... Yah. You guys haven’t changed at all. "

" You also haven't changed at all, Hyejeong-ah. Do you still want to eat lemon like you used to? Hahaha…"

" What the heck.."

The restaurant also reopens memories of high school years of Apgujeong High School class of 2013, where Seolhyun was part of the class.

" Back then, Hyejeong would do anything for Seolhyun, lemon was one of the small things she did. Hahaha ... right, Hyejeong-ah? BTW, where is Seolhyun? Why hasn't she come yet? Is she not coming? " one of old friends asked Hyejeong.

" Yes, I even think your relationship is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter