Season 2 Chapter 9

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Aaahhhhh ..."

Prraaakkkk ...

Cries and something was broke heard from Jessica’s room. Hearing that, Krystal was immediately rushed to her sister’s room.

" Unnie ..."

The mirror in front of a queen sized bed was broken. Krystal looked shocked, and her sister was sitting on the floor and cry. She was immediately approached and hugged her.

" Unnie ..."

" Taenggoooo ... " Jessica was screaming while crying hysterically.

" Unnie, why are you like this ." Krystal rubs Jessica's back, so her sister is little calm.

 

Krystal brought Jessica to hospital after she cried and then collapsed. Doctor has handled it, and Jessica is sleeping now. Krystal sat in a chair where her sister was lying. Her face was still pale but already much better than some time ago.

Jessica's eyes began to open slowly.

" Unnie, how are you feeling ?"

" Where am I ?"

After a few seconds she realized where she was now, Jessica opened her eyes and was shocked.

" Take me home now ."

" Unnie ."

" I don't like being in this place ."

" Unnie, calm down. You will go home as soon as possible, but at least wait for your condition to recover, and ... "

" I want to get out of here ."

" Unnie, please ..."

Jessica tried to wake up.

" Unnie, I know ..." Krystal still tries to calming Jessica.

" GET ME OUT FROM HER RIGHT NOW. You know nothing, JUNG SOOJUNG. Where are you when I was in difficult time? You know nothing. "

Jessica yelled at Krystal, and that make Krystal shocked, she was taking care of everything and drove Jessica home.

 

Arriving at the apartment, Jessica just in her room.

Krystal sat down, leaned her head on the sofa, and shut both eyes. Thought about the past. Of course she knows nothing. 

Krystal has just returned home, she takes extra lessons after her school hours are over. When entered home Krystal didn’t see her father, mother, and sister, usually they were gathered in family’s room. She walked up toward her father’s workplace room. The room's door was also open, there are her father, mother, and Jessica in there. Krystal wanted to go in and say hello to them, however, suddenly her steps stopped when heard her father yell at Jessica. And she was peeking near the door.

" I like her."

Krystal hear with clear what is said by Jessica to her parents. It was made her a little shocked. Krystal doesn’t think that during this time, Jessica always reject boys who liked her was because she liked girl? Her father was sent Jessica to Jeonju, where her aunt lived.

Jessica went in the early morning even Krystal didn’t know that her sister had flew to Korea. When Krystal asked about Jessica to her parents, they always say that Jessica did a big mistake, she should be given the punishment so she learned her lesson.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter