Epilogue

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue

 

Jeju Airport,

One hour before departure and check-in has been completed, just waiting for boarding.

Seolhyun sat down with the book on her hands. Sometimes, she looked away, resting her eyes, which were a little tired from reading a book.

Wherever Seolhyun looked, she saw people who were busy doing their own business. Some are sitting reading a newapaper. Some are busy carrying their babies. And some of them playing phones.

Every faces keeps each stories. All gathered in the airport's waiting room, waiting for the plane would take them to Jeonju to be ready to fly.

On her side, Taeyeon was busy with her laptop, typing something in E-mail.

Seolhyun looked at the girl with smile. Three months have passed since she submitted a letter of resignation. Three months when she had found a new job, and a new life, which she now enjoyed every second. Three months when she and Taeyeon got closer, and now Seolhyun realized, there was something beautiful that could fill the empty space, the black hole in her life.

Seolhyun looked and touched Taeyeon's shoulder when she saw her lover still busy with her work. " Babe, while you are busy writing E-mails, i have finished reading the book, and daydreaming back and forth to see the mothers who were feeding their don't want to eat babies. See, i'm very varied. Come, on. Leave your work."

Taeyeon laughed at her girlfriend's words. After typing the last sentence, Taeyeon turned off her laptop and put it back in the bag.

" Dae, sorry, Babe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter