Season 2 Chapter 2

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Dae, Tae…”

“ I’m still in the office, we will welcoming the new manager. She will be my manager in finance.”

“ Nah, it’s ok. We just meet there. Dae, oh, BTW did you take medicine today?”

“ Good, that’s my baby. LOL. “ Seolhyun laugher sweetly at her angry girlfriend. Her face turned red, happy, like this is her first time being in love. Seolhyun had never felt a feeling that made her heart and life complete before. Her dimple is always showed when she talks with Taeyeon.

“ Ok, bye. See you there. Muachh…” Seolhyun give a kiss to Taeyeon on the phone and walked out from toilet after ending the conversation.

 

Seolhyun works at Blanc & Eclare, the largest underground mall in Seoul and Asia, shopaholics and fashionistas will appreciate the hundreds of clothing and accessories stores carrying both domestic and international brands, as well as designers and luxury brands, the mall also has the brands.

Tyler Kwon as CEO also same with some staff to the room and introduce the new manager of finance division.

“ Today, I will introduce our company’s new financial manager. Please, Ms. Jung.” The CEO invited a woman to stand up. Her face looks cold, with long brown hair, and wears a white shirt, black pants, Blanc & Eclare “Logan” jacket, Saint Laurent belt and Balenciaga “All Time” mirror-effect leather booties.

“ Ms. Jessica Jung will become our company’s financial manager. Hopefully in the future our company more success.” Tyler Kwon introduced Jessica, who was standing next to him.

Applause was heard when Mr. Kwon introduced a new financial manager, after that Ms. Jessica Jung gave a few words as an introduction.

 

Taeyeon and Seolhyun are already at 853, a Barbecue, Asian, Korean, Grill restaurant in Insa-dong. Enjoying the aged Korean pork BBQ with a traditional Korean-style house. BBQ restaurant with unique taste creating and preparing food without MSG, clean, and best customer service.

Taeyeon is very lazy to go out to eat, she always ordered fast food when she was busy at work or even she was in apartment. And that makes her kidney issue hasn’t healed properly until now. Seolhyun always forced Taeyeon to eat so she is not late eating and taking her medicine in order to recover, making her bad habit of going to eat late and fast food are gone.

In front of them was Korean BBQ, potato salad, and kimchi.

“ So how’s meeting with your new manager?” Taeyeon asked while eating.

“ Hmm, I think kind of remember something when looking at my new manager.” Seolhyun stop for a moment and remember something.

“ what is that?” Taeyeon’s face looked curious about what Seolhyun would say.

“ She looks cold and scary, just like when I first saw you…”

“ Yah!”

“ hehe, true. But I know, we can’t see someone from their faces. Look at my baby now, very adorable, though often annoying, angry, and…”

“ Yah! You.” Taeyeon put down the chopsticks she was holding and looked at Seolhyun with a face that didn’t believe what she just heard.

“ LOL. Just kidding, honey.” Seolhyun rubbed Taeyeon’s hand. “ Come on, let’s continue our dinner.” Seolhyun smiled sweetly seeing how cute and adorable Taeyeon was.

They continue eating. Everything was great to eat there, nicely situated, good atmosphere, tasty food, making their dinner even more enjoyable. And they look happy. A smile that never leaves from their lips when telling a thing. Looking at each other with love and admiration. This was never imaged by Taeyeon and Seolhyun. A very comfortable feeling, makes their heart happy.

At 10 pm, Seolhyun had just returned home, after having dinner with Taeyeon. Her father was in front of TV while eating pizza. Seolhyun who saw that weird moment, frowned and her face looked confused. Her father never eats pizza at this hour. Her father also looked at Seolhyun and smiled.

“ Oh, you’re home?” her father saw Seolhyun while holding a slice of pizza that had been bitten.

“ Dae, Appa.”

“ do you want pizza?” He pointed to several slices of pizza in front of the table.

“ Ah, no. it’s ok, Appa. I had dinner. Didn’t you have dinner yet to eat pizza?”

“ dae, I thought you would go home early and we could have dinner together. Did you go to dinner with her?”

“ dae. You should have called me, we could have dinner together.”

“ Ok.”

“ what?”

“ next tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter