Season 2 Chapter 5

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During more than two times meetings, Jessica and Taeyeon never talk, like really talk, just greet and respect others. This is the first time they're in one room, just the two of them. Right now Jessica is in Taeyeon's workplace. Already almost 5 minutes they just sitting and no one is talking or trying to start a conversation.

" So, which point do you want to ..."

" I don't want to talk about events."

" What ? Ck ... " Taeyeon didn’t believe what she heard . " I don’t want to talk anything beside the events so ..."

" It's been a while, Taenggo- ah ..."

Hearing what Jessica called her, Taeyeon was instantly silent. Her mind immediately revolved on the scene a few years ago.

" I ... I didn't think we could meet again like this and ..."

Suddenly Taeyeon’s phone rang. She also look who called her, she was waking up from the chair and walked away from Jessica then picking up the phone.

Taeyeon’s face turned into a more gentle and the look on her face cheerful.

" Ck . Mwooyaa ... hehe . Well if so, you wait for me. I still in the office. Daeeee ... "

Taeyeon was ended the conversation on the phone and walked closer to the chair and then sat down.

" I'm sorry, Jessica- si, but I have to immediately go, who is more important than the thing that is not worth to discuss. I 'll take you... " Taeyeon was standing .

" No need, I can go alone ." Jessica got up from her chair and then came out of the room before Taeyeon finishing her words.

 

Jessica was driving her car, she still remembered about earlier. Why Taeyeon’s attitude so cold to her. Is Taeyeon's attitude to her is a normal because what happened in the past. But her face was very cheerful when she received a call from someone. Does she already has someone? she already has a girlfriend?

" Aiishhh ..."

It was made Jessica a little frustrated with the situation.

Jessica saw Seolhyun on the bus stop. Seolhyun sat alone .

Why she was in there ? Jessica felt intrigued about that.

The relationship between them before who was not good. But that seems to be opposite to my expectations. Seems not too bad, they look ok and even smile at one another

Jessica remembered what Krystal said. Is that really true Seolhyun and Taeyeon have a relationship that is not as easy as it was. Is there something in between them. Jessica also rotate back toward her car and then stopped in front of the bus stop.

Jessica opened the windshield of her car. Seolhyun was a little surprised.

" Pali , come in ..."

" Huh ?" Seolhyun's face looked confused after hearing Jessica's invitation.

" Pali ..."

Don’t have other choice, Seolhyun was entered into the car .

" I just finished some works, I will take you wherever you go ."

" Huh ? Oh, no need , Ms. Jessica. Actually I can go with a bus. "

" no problem, beside getting late. It's OK . "

"Ah, Dae . Kamsahamnida . ” Seolhyun was confused about what to say.

After 20 minutes of driving Jessica’s car was stopped at the side of Sushi Sawa, Itaewon Japanese restaurant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter