Season 2 Chapter 10

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All schedule projects are already prepared. SM and Blanc & Eclare will be preparing the logistics. Not long the event will be held, near the event they will be busier.

Taeyeon eyes looking for someone, she was not in the meeting room.

" Looking for someone?" Jessica asks cold to Taeyeon when Jessica realizes Taeyeon looking for one of their staff.

" Yes, but that is none of your business." Taeyeon was no less cold in reply to Jessica's words. After that Taeyeon walked, Jessica looks annoyed but trying to cover it up.

Seolhyun is having lunch in the canteen. She also ate while receiving a call from Taeyeon.

" Why don't you join the meeting this time ?"

" I work on reports in the office. Have you eat something? "

" Not yet ."

" Yah ! Go lunch. "

" Dae, ma'am, I'm going to go lunch together with my team later."

" OK . Btw, thank you for the dinner last time. "

" Your welcome. We must take care of each other. "

" Dae, Ms. Kim. "

" Hehe. Silly. Ok, finish your lunch, I will going out lunch with my team. Love you. "

" Ok. Love you more. Bye. "

A big sigh sneak out of Seolhyun's mouth. She missed Taeyeon, spend time together with her girlfriend.

Seolhyun back to her work, not long other staff come and give a lot of files that should she finish.

" Seolhyun- ah, Ms. Jessica called me that you have to complete these reports. "

Seolhyun bit shocked with it. Although she has a lot of work that should she finished before but this is too much, she hadn’t been get work as much as now. What should she do now? She couldn’t do anything. Maybe her period work at Blanc & Eclare wasn’t long, that’s why she is getting a lot of work.

" Dae ."

Seolhyun also started working on reports.

 

" Why already working ?"

" I 've much better. You know very well I don't like being in the hospital. "

" I know, but at least take some rest until you really recover."

" I'm fine, really." Jessica just answer shortly. " For the reports of the meeting with SM, I will give to you when we finished revision."

" Ok ."

Jessica went to her room.

 

" Are you embarrassed to have a girlfriend like me ?" Taeyeon asked with a sad tone.

" MWO ?" Seolhyun who heard that was shocked. " Why suddenly you ask like that ?"

" I’m your girlfriend, I mean ... why did you hide our relationship?"

Seolhyun looked at Taeyeon with gentle. " Baby, listen to me ..." Seolhyun also took Taeyeon's hand . "... I'm very proud to have you as my girlfriend. I feel comfortable, safe, and loved when I'm with you. You are also smart, and have a lot of achievements, how could I be embarrassed to have you. Do you mean coming out, I have to tell everyone? "

Taeyeon was just silent. Han River is so calm that it makes the atmosphere even more intense. They were standing in near a river that is always a lot of people to visit, even now when the day had started to getting late.

" I separate work matters from our relationship. I don’t expose the relationship when we are in the office because, well, it was a work but if we are outside, am I being embarrassed when I’m with you? Are we not holding hands? No hugging or kissing when we're on the outside? Baby, we are like other couples when in public places. We have to deal with this, I mean being careful about which private issue we talked about at work, and with whom, like who was “safe” and who was “questionable”. I don’t talk about my partner except with people I trust. You know what I mean right."

Seolhyun was stopped for a moment and then continued her words, " and it looks like I have a hard time if there is someone know our relationship in the office, like now."

" What do you mean?" Taeyeon want to know more clearly what are referred to by her girlfriend's words.

" I feel ... hmm, Ms. Jessica is different from me, I mean her attitude is different. And she seems to know our relationship, maybe, but I feel that way. She is being cold when I don’t know if it relates to you, especially if I say your name, or yea anything related to you. The atmosphere always awkward. "

 

" Ms . Jessica. "

" Yes ."

" SM leasing staff requested several reports, whether sending them by e-mail or directly sending to them, I would call their manager, Ms. Taeyeon for ... "

" that thingy sending proceed just handle it to other staff."

" Huh? Ah, dae. "

" Ms. Taeyeon really hard and very picky ... " one of the staff finance of Blanc & Eclare speak at the meeting.

" Wae ?" Seolhyun asked curiously.

" One letter wrong she asked me to revision and send the report again... ah, jinja ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter