Season 2 Chapter 7

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone was sitting while reading an invitation that she got this afternoon. A big sigh came from could be heard. She closes both eyes, then opened it and stood up to bring the invitation. The invitation she put back on the table.

She also holds a cellphone and presses someone's number.

" Dae, Yonghwa ..."

 

" I think BTS is a good choice for us to invite, and hold a fan meeting. They are idols of the most famous these days. Both in Korea and International. So the possibilities for success of the event is very big. " Representative of the Blanc & Eclare also spoke at the meeting.

This time meeting was in the office of Blanc & Eclare

The meeting which on the 5th floor was also attended by Tyler.

" That’s really good idea, but I think it was less precise ." Taeyeon was speaking while pressing the remote of the projector. "... we have to see the graphics in here first. The majority of Blanc & Eclare 's designs that will be displayed later are classic and elegant for women. Although there is a slight touch manly. So in our opinion, Blackpink is the right choice. They can campaign in a series of events by taking the product elegant, and classic manly on their daily, like this ... " Taeyeon also pressed the remote to slide further . "... they are also an Idol that famous in Korea as well as the International, they will often go to the overseas, of course, the product could they wear at the airport. They are famous with fashion airport. "

All eyes are located in the room noticed with serious explanations were put forward by Taeyeon.

"... then they have accounts social media with so many followers even one of them has a highest followers in Korea. And this percentage likelihood greatest if they become ambassadors of Blanc & Eclare and also the event we will held. So I think the guest star who will we present later not only just attended a fan meeting, draw a lot of attention, but can be a promoter of the products. "

Kim Taeyeon is famous not only cold and frightening but she is a worker who smart, creative, professional, and also intelligent.

 

" Your presentation really good, Taeyeon-si ." Tyler said on Taeyeon after the meeting finished and they walked together to get out of the room, not only Tyler and Taeyeon, in there also Jessica, Seolhyun , and also Krystal.

" Thank you." Taeyeon gave a short reply.

" How about we have lunch together ?" Tyler's invitation also made Jessica and Seolhyun a little surprised.

" I'm sorry, I can't . There is another schedule that the team and I must complete. "

" Ah, Geurae ... Ok then."

" Dae, We have to go first , Tyler- si , Jessica- si , and Seolhyun-si . Anyeonghaseyo . " Taeyeon also said goodbye . " Come on Krys , Sunny and Key are waiting ."

" Dae, Ms. Taeyeon . ” Krystal bows, and leaves with Taeyeon.

 

Sunny and Key went together to finishing several deadlines. Krystal and Taeyeon returned to the office to report the results of the meeting with Blanc & Eclare. In the car was not anyone to talk, or even start a conversation, both Krystal and Taeyeon .

" I will give the report files to Ms. Sooyong . " Suddenly Krystal said to Taeyeon .

" Good." And Taeyeon just answered shortly.

" C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter