Season 2 Chapter 8

Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’ act getting weird on Seolhyun. All major project preparations with SM are taken over by other staff. However Seolhyun’s job getting heavy instead and even more lots. Not just that, even sometimes Seolhyun working on several projects from other divisions.

It was making her sometimes come home late at night, rarely going out with Taeyeon like dinner together or other. Migraine also appear back.

I'm sorry, Tae. I can't

What about next time, I have a lot of work even weekends

Baby, I'm sorry I was asleep last night, so I didn't pick up the phone

Already a few days those always happen. Seolhyun not be able to meet with Taeyeon even at the end of the week.

 

Seolhyun was laying her tired body on the bed. She had not even had time to put down her bag, she still held it in her left hand while her right hand held the phone.

" are you already at home ?" Taeyeon asked Seolhyun on the phone.

" Dae, just now ." Seolhyun's voice sounded very tired.

" Have you had dinner ?"

" Haven’t had time, I'm too tired ."

" What about Aboji, already at home?"

" Dae ."

" Ok, drink water and after that go to shower. I'll call you again. "

" Dae ."

Seolhyun was laid her body for a while, went to the kitchen, drank a glass of water and then she was bathing.

After bathing with warm water and her body was fresh, Seolhyun was waiting for a call from Taeyeon. She said she would call again. She already sleep? Seolhyun also tried to call Taeyeon, but her girlfriend didn’t answer.

30 minutes later Taeyeon called Seolhyun.

" Dae ?"

" I was in front of your house."

" Mwooo?"

" Paliii ... open the door ."

Seolhyun's eyes opened wide when she heard Taeyeon's words. What her girlfriend was kidding? Or prank on her? Seolhyun also see the clock that is on the table. 11 pm. It is late at night.

Seolhyun also running and opened the door. Taeyeon standing in front of the door, bring several boxes of food, and she was smiling.

" Hi ..."

" Mwoyaaa ..."

" I didn't press the bell. Maybe Aboji will wake up if he is asleep, so I called you. "

" What were you doing in here ?"

" What else? I brought food. ” Taeyeon also showed the boxes she was holding.

" Are you crazy, Tae?"

" Wae? what if i am? "

" Ck . " Seolhyun was smiling.

" Well, if you are busy and we can’t meet or you can’t come to see me. I will come to you. Wherever you are. "

" Ck . What the... "

" Hahaha ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter